Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

November 13th, 2009

Unlikely Suspect in Jayme Austin Murder

Police uncovered their suspect in Jayme Austin’s disappearance closer to home than anyone would have expected. Last night Patrick Horath – Austin’s brother-in-law of almost 14 years – was arrested and charged with her murder.

Yesterday Horath was brought into the Sheriff’s office at about 8:30am, by 6pm “he had more or less confessed” to killing the 31-year-old mother of two, according to his wife Alyssa Horath, also the sister of Jayme Austin.

Jayme Sue Austin
Jayme Sue Austin

“I’m numb. I’m angry,” said Horath, but she is trying to stay strong for her 13 and 10 year old children.

At about 8am on Monday, November 9 Jayme Austin called her mother to use her shower. Her hot water was not working. She also called her job to let them know she’d be late. By noon Jayme’s job called her mother out of concern because Jayme still had not shown up to work. It was out of character for Jayme. When Jayme’s mother arrived home she found her car in the driveway but Jayme was nowhere to be seen inside or outside the home. The Coos County District Attorney believes Jayme made it inside the home.

Details released yesterday indicate signs of a struggle and clean up in the bathroom where Jayme would have been taking a shower. A favorite puka shell necklace had been broken and the pieces found inside the vacuum canister. The throw rug was folded on the counter and towels were still tumbling in the dryer.

According to Horath there were no signs that pointed to this arrest. There were no problems in their marriage and no recent issues that Patrick Horath had with Austin. Why Horath was allegedly at his mother-in-law’s house that morning is still unclear. “He doesn’t work on Mondays, Mondays are his days off. When I had left for work he was sound asleep in bed. I left at 7:30,” said Horath.

“On that first day he was helping with the search too.”

According to the DA a grave site holding the lifeless body believed to be Jayme Austin was found last night. As of this morning the family had still not received confirmation that it was her.

Post by:
Filed under: Missing Persons • Story Updates
  1. Tanya

Wow,my condolences to the family and the childeren without a mom and now a dad....God Bless you all ♥♥♥

November 13, 2009 at 7:46 pm
  2. Betty Taylor

Nancy you are the Bob Dylan of the legal world,you get the message to the people. God Bless you and your family, I enjoy the twins, I'm sure they keep mom busy. Thanks for all you do.

November 13, 2009 at 7:47 pm
  3. Donna

You thoroughly investigate each story you do and report it well. I like the "no bull" attitude you have against defense attorneys.

November 13, 2009 at 8:08 pm
  4. John

I am so very sad for all that is involved in this horrific and tragic drama. I have known Jayme Sue Austin father for many years! and for this to happen to his daughter, his child is just heart breaking!! being a father myself.
    My family and I send our condolences.

November 13, 2009 at 8:37 pm
  5. Kelly Ranstad

Thank you Nancy for giving Jayme the attention she deserved. Jayme is a friend of mine and will be greatly missed.

November 13, 2009 at 8:45 pm
  6. Chris Fett

I also would like to Thank you Nancy. Jayme was a great friend of mine ever since i met her four years ago. She was kind, vibrant and always smiling. Such an unspeakable loss for her two wonderful daughters. Like a sister to me she will always be.

November 13, 2009 at 9:47 pm
  7. Jacqulyn Boyd

this is my cousins cousin and I am heartbroken that people would do such a sick and twisted thing thank you nacy grace for keepin up on the story and being percise

November 13, 2009 at 10:00 pm
  8. Jackie

What a sad sad world that we live in. You can't even trust your own family. That's just wrong. I will keep the whole family in my prayers.

November 13, 2009 at 10:25 pm
  9. Baffled

I just don't understand why Jayme's brother-in-law would kill Jayme. This poor family...I am praying for them all!

November 13, 2009 at 11:01 pm
  10. Patricia

Sounds a lot like my parents' neighbor, Greg Markwardt, who was convicted of murdering his sister-in-law. He probably made a move on her that was not reciprocated.

November 13, 2009 at 11:28 pm
  11. laura

NANCY, THIS IS TRAGIC! SISTERS HUSBAND-OMG... I LOVE UR
    SHOW,AND I HAVE WATCHED IT SENSE THE FIRST SHOW!!
    GOD BLESS YOU AND/ALL YOU DO.....AND HUG YOUR BABIES,SO ADORABLE..YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND-PERSON IN A GREAT WAY!!

November 14, 2009 at 12:33 am
  12. Sherry Hasha

Such a sad story for a family to endure,my prayers go out to the entire famiy.Nancy,thank you for all you do for victums and their families.I love seeing pictures of the oh so cute twins.God bless!Sherry

November 14, 2009 at 1:05 am
  13. Marge

I love this show and watch it everyday. Thank you Nancy for being the voice of the victims, bringing justice and keeping the public informed.

November 14, 2009 at 1:07 am
  14. KATHI FETTERMAN

Kathi FettermanKathi Fetterman Hello to all my friends. I have tried to take on a huge issue. Now I know I need all of your prayers. Last Saturday my daughters son was abducted by his father. He is 2 years old and the most precious little boy you could know. He currently is in Yakima washington on an indian reservation and we are having a really hard time getting... Read More him back..they are not co-operating. Please pray I need all of you! NANCY WE NEED YOU ...NOW....PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 559-665-1656......MY GRANDSON IS IN DANGER ...THEY ARE TELLING HIM HIS MOTHER DOES NOT EXIST...THEY ARE TEXTING HER CONTINUALLY...WE CANNOT GET HELP...I HOPE THIS IS REALLY YOUR SITE...WE NEED YOU ...WE NEED YOU...PLEASE...

November 14, 2009 at 2:53 am
  15. Brad

While watching the CNN show the specialist commented on the water being out on one house on the block . Don't these people know that Fairview Oregon is a rural comunity in Coos County .These so called Speicalist need to do their home work before commenting on whats going on.

November 14, 2009 at 3:24 am
  16. Marie

When are they going to arrest the cop that murdered Leaha Freeman ?

November 14, 2009 at 3:48 am
  17. Cindy Graham

I am just reading this horrific news that this beautiful life has been taken. How senseless, unfair, and completely devastating. I buried a daughter, this next March, it will be 20 years ago She passed away during birth. (I was 2 1/2 weeks over my due date). That in itself was one of the lowest times of my life. For the life of me, I can't even imagine how this beautiful woman's parent's, children, siblings, friends, and all who was blessed to know her, are even coping this very second. My heart, and my prayers goes out to each and every one of you. So, so sad. So unnecessary. Honestly, what in the world is wrong with people!!?

November 14, 2009 at 10:11 am
  18. Joseph W. Walden Jr.

I am really sorry to hear of the this young womans death at the hands of her own brother in law, but it only goes to prove that sexual predators can exsist anywhere as this stalker was married to her sister.
    My hopes is that this man recieves the justice he deserves and with luck is himself put to death to protect society.
    As it's very possible he has other victems prior to Jamie, and like 70% of all sexual predators released from prison murder thier victems to conceal themselves.

November 14, 2009 at 11:19 am
  19. carolann

what the heck is going on in this world Nancy? Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on in this world please
    I AM SO SORRY for this lady and her children . What kind *****
    would do this to her?

November 14, 2009 at 11:47 am
  20. robi

Here is what I think happened. The brother-inlaw turned off the water and had hacked into her phone and knew she would be going over to the mother's house. He is probably the "stalker" that she mentioned recently. He was close enought to her to know her every move. What a family tragedy.

November 14, 2009 at 11:56 am
  21. Jack

God Bless? Why would a God let this kind of thing happen? You think God is going to bless these people now. A God has nothing to do with this.

November 14, 2009 at 12:58 pm
  22. jessica langley

What about her abusive husband who just got out of jail? She was scared of him

November 14, 2009 at 2:05 pm
  23. mr.brown

my heart goes out to the family for there missing family member i have just lost my mother also, The one thing i would like to know is who the mother called to go and check if mrs austin was in the home? Also why didn't the mother notice the carpet had been vacuumed and mentioned it to Mrs. Grace at he time she talked to her?

November 14, 2009 at 3:23 pm
  24. lj

So sad, the family sure needs support and hoping the community rallies around all of them. The sister didn't deserve what she's surely going thru either,and what must her children be suffering thru- this monster, if guilty, must be punished and hopefully this family can recover someday.

November 14, 2009 at 3:50 pm
  25. Timmdogg

Thank you Nancy for looking into this crime – you are true legal perfection!

November 14, 2009 at 5:26 pm
  26. Brandi Duck

What a creap! What could possibly make a person want to take another persons life? My prayers our with the family in this loss they are mourning.

November 14, 2009 at 5:54 pm
  27. Sandra

May she rest in peace. May this scum bag rot in hell. Nancy Grace God bless you and beautiful and children also your hubby

November 14, 2009 at 6:06 pm
  28. Stephanie Crews

Prayers of peace and comfort to those grieving the loss of this beautiful woman.

November 14, 2009 at 8:17 pm
  29. dsing

I send prayers up for the family. I lost a brother violenty. Her death is a great loss to her family and friends. I just can't believe that this man woke up one morning and decided to attack and kill his sister in law.

I think he may have thought she was his wife and gone into the bathroom. She got scared and fought with him. It panicked and killed her. In his panick he decided to cover things up. He is not out there blaming a "black man" for the crime.

Something went terribly wrong that morning. I feel for his wife and children the most. They now, have to live with this horrific act and it forever alters their lives.

November 14, 2009 at 8:35 pm
  30. kate

I too am sorry for the family. One thing that interested me was that the police had the suspect from 8am to 6pm and he basically confessed. They don't mention if a lawyer was present, was this recorded-this worries me. I hope cops are on the up and up here.

November 14, 2009 at 10:57 pm
  31. oreo

Why did he kill her? It does not make any sence? Sorry to her family for there lost.

November 15, 2009 at 12:17 am
  32. Kelly

I was just wondering if anyone had gone to Jayme's house to confirm that she actually did have trouble with her hot water...??? (The reason why she went to her Mother's house in the first place)

November 15, 2009 at 1:04 am
  33. Sugar Pie Sista

I hope Jaymes mother is holding up as well as she was before.

November 15, 2009 at 1:31 am
  34. amanda alcorn

I am appalled by stupid people that feel they can get away by saying BI-POLAR is just a illness for people to have an excuse.I have suffered from real Bi-polar all my life i've been through 20 years of extreme therapy.I have never once thought I could treat ,or kill someone because of it.I'm just saying maybe after all this he's the one that has mental illness.Get a grip.Your rich,sucessful,and nice looking.She's one person in the whole world.She will take you all the way to trailer alley.noone does someone they love like that.At least your not 50 when you found out.it will never work.I know.

November 15, 2009 at 2:43 am
  35. Shawna Gibbs

I have known Jayme almost all of my life, I am deeply hurt by this. I will miss her greatly. Thank you Nancy for getting her story on th air and helping us. It means alot.

November 15, 2009 at 3:35 am
  36. ronald

These days you cannot trust anyone even you family

November 15, 2009 at 3:59 am
  37. Wendy

I thought this kind of sounded like she wanted a way out and faked it. Something wa off about the story. Now we know. This is really sick & frightening. He either just happened to pass by on his day off and saw her car or knew she had to shower at her mother's that morning. He knew he had time to clean up.I wonder if he had a key or his wife did? We here so many times of the murderer joining in the search. There behavior has to be off in someway & it's amazing how no one notices anything off about them. Very sorry for her family, they've lost a lot.

November 15, 2009 at 11:38 am
  38. Jacky Diamond

See this sick bastard should be brought outside and shot. This is Justice in this country. He is going to spend the rest of of his life in jail.
    And that is a shame. It is ashame that his children have to grow up and know that their farther killed their aunt. He gets 3 hots and a cot. Jail has its own justice that is what we have to hope for. Our justice system has to go back to the middle ages for those who are without doubt guilty of a horrific act.

November 15, 2009 at 12:55 pm
  39. Kate

There is only one way that we will STOP the murdering of innocent children and women. We MUST have the death penalty rewritten and put these murderers to death in the same YEAR that they committed the murder! Come on Americans! Wake up!

November 15, 2009 at 1:45 pm
  40. Carole

Thank you Nancy....you and your staff are doing God's work in highlighting the crimes and speaking for the victims.

November 15, 2009 at 1:56 pm
  41. JinglinBabe

And as of today they have arrested yet another suspect.......the childs mother. Shes been arrested for giving the girl over for sexual favors. Her ass need to be burned at the stake!!! What kind of mother would do something like this to her own daughter? If she can do that to her own just imagine what she would to to someone else child.

November 15, 2009 at 3:38 pm
  42. Dawn

Nancy you are the best,thank you for helping and comforting so many families.I too have a case I want you to help me with,a teacher couple is having sex with my son for the past 6 years he just turn 17. A lot of intelegent sick people in the world.

November 15, 2009 at 5:28 pm
  43. janinpenna

Are women safe anywhere. What a sad comment on our society when the lives of women and children have so little value.

My prayers and condolences to Jayme's family. May her children get all the love and help that they will need to face life without their Mom.

November 15, 2009 at 7:03 pm
  44. Dee Simpson

All men who kill, and sexually assault women and children should be CASTRATED so it CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. period

November 15, 2009 at 8:13 pm
  45. Sherron Teal

My theory is the brother-in-law for some reason which remains unknown went to the mother-in-laws house saw the sister-in-law in the shower and thought he would try to have sex with her, when she denied him he had no choice but to kill her because she would tell her sister, how sad that in this country people put their sex before human lifes!

November 16, 2009 at 10:14 am
  46. B.J. Taylor

My condolences to the family.

To Tanya, they are not missing their mother. It was their aunt that was killed(their mother's sister).

November 16, 2009 at 11:06 am
  47. Camille Kimball

What a horrible development. The sense of betrayal within this family would be impossible to underestimate. "Strangled by your brother in law," it's just not something we expect in life. And for those of us who work in crime, it's not something we often see on a police blotter. The police there must have kept their eyes open wide and their senses sharp. Good for them. There could have been a fruitless search for the mythical stranger for months if the investigators had not been willing to think outside the box.

Camille Kimball
    Author
    A Sudden Shot: the Phoenix Serial Shooter

November 16, 2009 at 11:37 am
  48. Ann

Where her and the brother-in-law having an affair?

November 16, 2009 at 1:13 pm
  49. Liz

It sounds like she called her sister to use the shower and got her brother-in-law on the phone. She likely told him that her hot water was not working and that she needed a shower. Her sister was not home, so she naturally did not go there. She probably told him that she was going to call the mother and go there instead. He got out of bed, went to the mother's home and probably raped and killed her. Unreal.

November 16, 2009 at 2:55 pm
  50. Rosita Jackson

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jamye's family and friends. It must be very troubling for her sister considering her husband was just arrested for her sister's murder! Thanks Nancy for always providing current information and following through on cold cases as well. Love the show and I hope the twins are doing well:)

Ro

November 16, 2009 at 3:54 pm
  51. Laurie

LOL No recent issues? How much do you want to bet the scumbag attempted to rape her? Or hit on her in the shower and she freaked out and he then killed her so his wife wouldn't find out.

Anyway, thank you Nancy for keeping Jayme's story in the forefront. Now keep the trial in the forefront so we can see this jerk get his dues.

November 16, 2009 at 4:21 pm
  52. Nancy

Since I live here in Coquille where this horrible act happened we have to say that we are relieved that this monster has been caught. Unlike the monster/s that took the life of one of our teenagers, Leah, and here years later her killer/s still hasn't been tried. He/they are living the good life. Job, marriage, children, trips etc. How sad is this?
    I pray that this monster gets his justice. I bet he claims Mental Illness from child abuse, physically and sexually, taunted by classmates and the list goes on and on and on. But it comes down to "He is a mean and hateful man."

My heart goes out to Jayme and her children as they will have to grow up without their mommy. My heart goes out to her family as well. They have to go through the rest of their lives without their special girl. You are all in my prayers and may your Angel Girl rest in peace.

November 16, 2009 at 5:21 pm
  53. Linda Lee

Nancy, was the brother-in-law also the stalker?

This thought just hit me, and why wouldn't he be since he knew
    everything about her?

Scary!

I'll be watching your show tonight as I do every night.

November 16, 2009 at 6:58 pm
  54. KimLenznorth in Cali

My thoughts are with your family. I have been wondering what in the heck is wrong with people. Why do people have these sick minds that justify behavior such as this. It has to be INSANITY! Why do mother's kill there children, why do brother-in-laws murder there sister-in-laws, why why why??? Save the tax payers money put these people to sleep like an old lame dog, the animal they are!!!!

November 16, 2009 at 10:40 pm
  55. Tosha

My heart goes out to the family and friends,,im so sorry for your loss.Nobody should have to go threw this i feel for her poor young children.I hope that her brother in law pays for this....I love you Nancy Grace Thank you for putting up all this info and letting everyone know whats going on...these bad people should all rot

November 17, 2009 at 2:04 am
  56. Jennifer

MARIE- Everyone knows who murdered Leah. Go to leahfreeman.com and look at the legal documents. THEN tell me you think someone other than her boyfriend did it.

MR WALDEN- So far, the police haven't told anyone if there was sexual assault. AND what do you mean he's been in jail before? They checked his records, and if you'd been keeping up with this story, you'd know that he has no major crimes on his record except for this.

ROBI-As was mentioned before, they live out in BFE... You can't turn Well Water off.

MS. LANGLEY- The man you are talking about is her BF. They are not married. She has only been married ONE time, and that is to the father of her oldest daughter.

MR. BROWN- Her mother didn't mention it, b/c the police asked her not to disclose information about the bathroom.

BJ-Tanya was referring to Jayme's daughters losing a mother, and Patrick's kids losing their father....

I am tired of hearing what people think "really happened"... It's crap like that making it hard for the kids to live their lives right now. Jayme was married to my uncle (the father of the older daughter) and they are having to keep her out of school b/c of all the crap that people are saying. You guys are unreal.

November 17, 2009 at 5:08 am
  57. Bernette

OMG, What would be the reason for Jayme Austin brother-In-Law wanted to hurt her like that. If Patrick Horath, had a problem with his sister-in-law, I'm sure he could of talk it over with his wife, the decease sister....it leave one to wonder if his wife and there children wasn't next!!!!!!.

CONDOLENCES GOES OUT THE THAT FAMILY.

Another thing that have me very very upset, this story about little Shanyia Davis, I am still mourning over my son who dies some 10yrs ago and he was only 8yrs at the time of his death, he died from a rupture vain in his head! how in the world a mother can do such a awfull thing to her own child, what did ANTOINETTE DAVIS was going to gain from this, and now she is carrying another baby, OMG, I PRAY THE STATE SAVE THIS NEW BORN...LET THEM WATCH HER VERY CLOSLY IN PRISON, I'M QUITE SURE SHE DONT WANT THAT CHILD SHE IS CARRYING NOW!!!.

November 17, 2009 at 12:08 pm
  58. NYPrincessTt

Dear Kathi Fetterman,
    Your story is very sad. I am not sure, though, that this is the proper forum for you to share it. I am not even sure that Nancy Grace takes the time each day to read comments posted on articles concerning issues that appear on her show. I wish you and your family the best in your bad situation, and I SINCERELY hope that you look else where for help or at least try to contact Nancy via some other venue. GOod luck in your valiant effort to protect your grandson. Here's hoping that you are able to find some resource other than a comment post on CNN blog.

November 17, 2009 at 2:35 pm
  59. Sally Svenpladsen

You never think that anything in the news is going to affect you to the point that you can't stop thinking about it. I always lived in the "big city" and never really knew of, or, heard of ,or, knew where someone lived that was murdered. I now live 11 miles away from Fairview Rd., deliver Jayme's moms' and grandmothers' newspapers and look at their houses every day, I saw Jayme at a local Coquille restuartant 2 weeks ago.

Although I do not know them personally, I feel like they have been part of my "life" for the last 6 years. I can't imagine what her sister must be feelling; the loss of her sister, her humiliation at her husband being the suspect, how she must be hurting about her parents feelings, the children.

Why doesn't the guy just do everybody a favor and kill himself.

November 17, 2009 at 11:10 pm
  60. Nathan

I still can't get over this. Jayme is a great sweet girl. I worked next to her for a year at Oregon Satellite. She was so friendly and outgoing. I used to buy her coffee when we worked together on Satudays. Then she would run to grab her and I lunch. Even though I don't work there anymore and have moved to Kansas. She will be very very dearly missed. My heart goes out to Cindy and her beautiful two girls.
    Thanks for covering this Nancy.

November 17, 2009 at 11:34 pm
  61. Coos county

this rapist will get his in the big house, believe it! come in looking like a citizen, come out looking like shloth from goonies!!! my condolences to the austins and former co-workers!

November 17, 2009 at 11:50 pm
  62. Tanya

I totally agree with u Amanda Alcorn....syop useing this for a defence

November 18, 2009 at 11:53 am
  63. janet wadel

What would it take to CASTRATE SEX OFFENDERS. wHY DO PAMPER AND NURSE THIS BEHAVIOR. IF U USE YOUR SEXUAL PART AS A WEAPON YOU SHOULD LOSE THE RIGHT TO OWN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When the courts lets them as they like to do at least they can't use" that" weapon again. It would be a sign to them that jail time is not the only punishment that they can look forward to. If soldiers are allowed to kill in war why can't we at least "beat with a wip" cowards who have raged war against little girls and boys??????????????????????

November 18, 2009 at 6:01 pm
  64. Maggie

To BJ Taylor: Check your facts before telling someone they are wrong! Tanya was right in her comment! They will be missing their mother, if you haven't noticed, both Jayme and Alyssa both have two kids!

Jayme is my sister, and I will miss her very much! Alyssa, keep being strong like you always are! Love you!

November 19, 2009 at 1:46 am
  65. precious22

This is so sad, this child was five years old. What a darn shame the hotel clerk did nothing , this was a red flag... that hour in the morning a man carrying a child with no shoes , no bag. We need to pay attention , was his breath smelling of weed or alcohol ?? Security are trained to follow customers around when they entire a store with two many bags, hotel clerks should be trained to observe warning signs. I was in
    Guyana on vacation and they way the clerk screened us made me upset, but now I realized she was doing her job top notch and this is a third world country. I can't beleive this happened , I have'nt stopped crying.

November 19, 2009 at 6:13 am
  66. Tanya

B.J
    she also had 2 babies.....and and now they have no mom..and her sister has childeren,they lost a dad......read the story...God bless u all in this sad time...

November 19, 2009 at 2:52 pm
  67. Dollie Austin

I'm Dollie Austin Jayme's cousin, I just want everyone to know she was a good mom and we all loved her very much. she will be missed and with us always

November 19, 2009 at 5:39 pm
  68. Coos county

The inmates/convicta in O.S.P. will have a hay day on this shmuck, they get the World news paper in there just so you know, he's a marked man in this state! beatings, extorted, probably even raped, he's better off in protective custody but yet thats not even safe for a RAPIST!!! things in the big house will be close to justification for the family!! trust me!! whatever the outcome at the plea or trial!!

November 19, 2009 at 9:46 pm
  69. brenda-ky

none of us will ever understand how these demons continue to exists within our daily lives...possibly she may have had dinner within the past week or so..at the same table with her sister and brother-n-law..never expecting that to be the face that would take her out of this world..so sad...killers don't have a sign on their forehead saying...BEWARE...as for KATHI FETTERMAN...I BEG YOU PLEASE...NANCY GRACE...HELP THIS WOMAN....i trust in you..and all the good you do for our helpless children...i am a grandmother and understand her pain and fear...we need to help this child before he becomes another sad headline to violence...we love you nancy and watch you every night..sometimes even the repeat...

November 20, 2009 at 9:57 am
  70. Marie

The saying in Portland, Oregon is;

There is Federal Law, State Law, and Coos County Law just ask any reputable Portland, Oregon Attorney, they will tell you.
    It will be interesting to see how this is handled.

November 27, 2009 at 11:25 pm
  71. Annette

God Bless this family. I did attend Jayme's memorial service and I told her mom(Cindy), she will be ok. I also lost my daughter at the age of 15, also on Middle Creek Rd. She is a very strong person. She will make it. Cindy was on the scene of my daughters crash. She knows that I know how it feels to lose a daughter. Time helps, but don't heal a broken heart. Nancy Grace, you are awesome. When I can't watch your show, I record it. Your twins are blessed and so are you.

November 29, 2009 at 10:49 pm
  72. Cory

MARIE, I BELIEVE THE COP YOU ARE SPEAKING OF BEING INVOLVED IN LEAH FREEMANS DEATH IS ZAVALLA?

December 15, 2009 at 7:48 pm
  73. breanna

i am so sorry for you alyson i am 12 and best friends with her daughter and jayme i miss you. r.i.p you were like an aunt to me. i hope you feel better about everything alyson and i just want you to know its not your fault what happened to your mom. i luv ya♥

March 20, 2010 at 12:40 pm
  74. THPCIT

Autopsy will prove this...............assuming is VERY WRONG. That is another woman.

June 19, 2010 at 5:46 pm