Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

Cops: real possibility that Elizabeth killed Gabriel

Gabriel Johnson Breaking: Police announce the disappearance of baby Gabriel is now both a missing person & homicide investigation. This after cops discover disturbing photos allegedly taken from Gabriel's mom's camera of a sickly, droopy eyed baby boy clutching a medicine bottle! Do these last known photos of baby Gabriel show the missing 8-month-old boy's final days? Nancy Grace has the latest every night!

Filed under: TV Promo Box
  1. Anne

The father breaks his silence because he wants the focus off the Smiths and on finding his son. Heartbreaking!

January 19, 2010 at 10:17 am
  2. Anne

Also, nothing that TS says can be believed anyway. It's been revealed that she was arrested for forgery in Lousiana.

Mommy told her grandfather yesterday that since she's already facing time for kidnapping, she may never tell the truth. That makes my blood run cold because if Gabriel were alive, it would give her reason to talk. If he is no longer with us, she would gladly accept a kidnapping sentence over a murder rap.

God bless Baby Gabriel, you deserved far better.

January 19, 2010 at 10:27 am
  3. Sandi in Boston

I still believe this baby was adopted (given away!) to some couple from another country, most likely arranged a long time ago.
    While the babysitter was watching Gabreil at the Hotel,I think Tot Mom made the final arrangements with adoptive couple and rcvd' money to then escape authorities by (trying to)leave the country herself. I doubt she went out "clubbing" during this time. Her goal was to rid herself of being a mother, and keeping this precious baby away from FOB.
    I am happy she is behind bars, and didn't escape to a foreign land.
    This baby may well be any where in the world???!!! Pray for safety, and return to FOB...

January 19, 2010 at 10:40 am
  4. LISA COTE

MISS NANCY,
    THIS STORY HAS BEEN ON MY MIND AND IN MY PRAYERS SINCE YOU AIRED IT FIRST. I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERY NIGHT IN NC
    THE NEW NEWS ABOUT A PERSON COMING TO THE HOTEL TO BABYSIT GABRIEL. WAS SHE PAID? HOW LONG WAS SHE WITH THE BABY? AND DID SHE SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP TO FIND THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BOY??

January 19, 2010 at 12:06 pm
  5. Michael

I honestly believe the mother and the other two know exactly where the baby is. Incarcerate all of them? scare them to death until they come forward

January 19, 2010 at 12:49 pm
  6. Donna Wayer

Nancy love you and your show, Your babies are precious!!! My question is where is the family of Gabriel mother, I have not heard anyone mention the grandparents!!! I cant believe someone has this baby and not come fordward, Which leaves me to think he may not be in this world anymore!! This breaks my heart,!!!! I hope and pray I am wrong!!

January 19, 2010 at 1:29 pm
  7. jackie

As soon as I walk in the door from work I put this channel on the television hoping to hear that this precious little baby boy has been found. I just can't understand why this women will not say where this baby is.. Can't they just put her under hypnosis or something. This baby cannot defend for himself. It really breaks my heart. I just wish someone has the capability to get this women talking.. I can't say mother because a real mother would not do this.

January 19, 2010 at 1:37 pm
  8. BerniPalm

Oh, Nancy you have the best 'tell it like it is' show ever! I wish more talk show hosts would be more like you; but usually they are way too open-minded. You no doubt help solve so many cases and even if not, you make the victims feel so much better, even if just for the time being. Keep telling it like it is, Nancy!

Yes, let's all pray for this previous little baby and that he is alive and well with someone who really cares, but may be just afraid to bring him in. That makes sense, but it is not right! Bring this baby back to his daddy who loves him very much! May this so called 'mother' get what she deserves!

January 19, 2010 at 2:16 pm
  9. BerniPalm

Also, I forgot to mention that the very first thing I thought of when seeing the photos of Gabriel was that he looked 'groggy'. This was my thought before I even read the article that said the same thing. I mean, it's so obvious! Poor little guy!

January 19, 2010 at 2:18 pm
  10. Gerry Canning

I'm from Canada and this saddens my heart as I watch Nancy Grace everynight. I pray and await good news everyday since I heard of this awful awful news. I trust God has watched over this little boy. He is so beautiful, and so innocent. God Bless You Gabriel. I would adopt you tomorrow if I could!! May God be with you. I will continue to pray!!!!!!

January 19, 2010 at 3:03 pm
  11. DENISE

i just watched the video from phoenix news cast. she has totally drugged that child. how unfortunate, i hope they find him but my premonition is starting to get the best of me. what a trashy female and that poor father. if she had given the baby to some couple she did not know, why would they not step up to the plate and admit they have him. i fear she has killed him and if she did and they find him. i hope they put her to death. as a parent i could never imagine causing harm to my children. if you do not want your child there are so many people that would love the oppurtunity to raise that child

very disturbed mother

January 19, 2010 at 3:14 pm
  12. Cheryl

I have been watching this story from day one! It saddens me so much! I live in San Antonio and I don't feel like there has been enough media coverage on this case. We have a transguide system that usually shows Amber Alerts digitally across the highways and I haven't seen baby' Gabriel's name on it. Maybe this would have helped if they did it right away? Anytime there is a missing child, it usually gets posted on the Transguide signs, perhaps I missed them, but I am pretty sure I didn't see any! They have been showing news coverage on the evening news, but I haven't seen much else. I usually watch your show to find updates. We do have an active search center in San Antonio called Heidi Search Center. I looked on there and didn't see it either! I pray that this baby is found! Thanks for reporting!

January 19, 2010 at 3:43 pm
  13. Karen

Someone suggested the baby was taken out of the country. The baby could only have been taken to Canada or Mexico, and then it would be questionable. You need a passport to board a plane to go to any other country.

If only 1 parent goes to Mexico at the very least a notorized letter is required from the other parent, plus proof of citizenship.

Karen

January 19, 2010 at 8:03 pm
  14. anne marie

this story makes me feel sick to my stomach. i can't even sleep because i keep thinking of that poor baby! my son is a year old and i can't IMAGINE my life without him. seeing those pictures were extremely disturbing! bless that little boy!

January 20, 2010 at 1:57 am
  15. Veronica

Thanks Nancy for speaking out for those who cannot do it for themselves.

My heart is so broken for Baby Gabriel and his father. How could she and why would she? I pray this precious baby boy is alive and well. I don't want to think the worse. It's so hard not to, but I am praying and I I know God has his hand over this situation. I'm still praying that he is alive and returned to his father here on earth; however, if the worse was done...then he is now with his heavenly father living in peace. Oh, how my heart aches everytime I think about it! I kiss and hug my 7 month old and think about Baby Gabriel everytime. I love him so much, and never got to meet him. I wish the mother would talk...if she would only stop thinking about herself for once.

January 20, 2010 at 2:11 am
  16. warsteiner

I think its very important to put this woman in a jail cell next to Casey Anthony and have a burn in hell you demon bi*ches party Ill bring the chips and marshmallows.

January 20, 2010 at 10:22 am
  17. GinaS

Now it begins to make sense. The "mother" obviously drugged the baby. In my mind, she OD'd him , he died and she disposed of the body. Case closed. Thank goodness that a murder conviction does not require the finding of the body. Poor baby, he deserved so, so much better. I only have 1 child and I would throw myself in front of a train to protect her every day of her 27 years.

January 20, 2010 at 3:51 pm
  18. Katherine

If she wanted rid of the baby so much, why hire a babysitter.
    If she was going to hurt the baby wouldn't she just drug him and leave him alone in the motel room. Why pay for someone to watch him.
    The fact that she hired a baby sitter to watch him shows she wanted him taken care of while she was out. I take that as a good sign.

If her plan to adopt him out fell through, then I could see her drugging him with way too much medicine and the poor baby dying.
    Of course not much of this case makes any sense.
    Put her in the same cell as Casey Anthony, they deserve each other.

January 20, 2010 at 7:16 pm
  19. Stacy

Why did Tammi Smith loose custody of her thre kids? Tammi knows how to get pass ports, look at her Myspace, she been to AFrica, as missionary work, she talks about GOD and all, But she lies, even admitted to lieing (by putting her cousins name on a legal document) Shame on her for dragging an innocent family member into her scheme. That shows how far she would go, huh. I first thought that the baby was in some underground hide out with the help of Tammi Smith, and that type of group is very very tight lipped.

The more this goes on though I find it hard to believe that if she did give the baby to some strangers in the park that they would not come forward.

There has been no mention if this baby has any birth marks, if someone has him, surely they must have him seen by a doctor, for his shots and etc...

I hate to think that she killed her baby, but this world has gone insane and we see it every day on the TV, Our president must do something about the civilian terrorist that live among us. We are taking terrorist down in other countries why not our own. There needs to be a emergency action called out, we should not have to live in fear that such monsters live right next door.

January 21, 2010 at 8:37 am
  20. Valerie

I'm torn and have prayed for Gabriel so much. My heart will never understand how someone can harm a child, it's just unmentionable. I keep my children so close to me and even watch them as they sleep, how can a mother hand her child over. Why even now will she not give details needed to find him.

Most importantly there isn't enough media on this case, I only heard about Gabriel on your show and I search google every night for updates. I want to know what the police/investigators are doing wrong. We should've had more information by now. God forbid Gabriel no longer smiles among us, may his soul be rested and in a great place.

January 21, 2010 at 10:27 am
  21. Prayer For Baby Gabriel

May God send his Angels of Love, Mercy, Healing and Protection to watch over you Gabriel. May you never be afraid and always feel loved, may the love of all who know you and cry for you keep you safe until you return home. You have touched my heart and so many others with just one look at your picture, may your smile never fade and those that have you return you to loving arms.

God is one thing that is constant and always righteous may he lift your father and all family members up in prayer and keep them believing in your safe return, let all of the doubts fall onto God and let him be the one to bring you back home.

Jesus we ask that you touch Elizabeth's heart in the deepest of places that only you can go, may you help come to terms with the truth. May she know to lean on you for whatever is to become of her due to her actions. As a mother in her heart is place with love for Gabriel and I pray that you reveal it to her and bring Gabriel home.

In Jesus Name Amen

January 21, 2010 at 10:39 am
  22. Lorena

My heart breaks to know that this precious, handsome, and innocent little darling could be gone forever. I pray each night that Baby Gabriel will be found alive and well. I pray that God will watch over him and keep him safe. However, if by chance this darling was killed, I hope and pray that justice will be served. Remember: An eye for an eye, right?! Please God....please let him be alive!!

January 21, 2010 at 2:29 pm
  23. Gragohope

Dear Nancy I am Grandmox2 beatifull boys (5 and almost 3yold) my dauthger hadbeen in difc. time too, she has more lucky that Elizabeth.! I can't judge her! A lot of people could do some things before it happens!!included the last nanny ,the boyfriend,the grandf ,the possib. Adopt.parents!etc.etc !! We like to pointed the guilty and we don'tdo nothing to help our own human race. Nancy why in your program invited to create a voluntary group around the country to help in many ways that can of circunst. You comp. Her with Anthony, sorry but in your prog. Last year killing kids and missing involv. Parents,relatives,closed friend and more...we can't ignored anymore !! I am very open to cooperate in the subject, thanks.

January 22, 2010 at 3:51 am
  24. Jenny

I was wondering if there have been aupdates regarding the baby? He was on Nancy Grace for a bit then no news was being reported on the case.

May 8, 2010 at 11:14 pm