Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

February 22nd, 2010

We Want Justice for Sarah Foxwell

ALT TEXT

It was a shocking Christmas Day in 2009 for 11-year-old Sarah Foxwell’s family. At 4pm, while children across America played with their brand new toys, police found Foxwell’s body in a heavily wooded area half a mile from the Maryland/Delaware border. Foxwell was reported missing from her Salisbury, Maryland home just two days earlier, kidnapped from her own bedroom in the middle of the night. Foxwell’s death was ruled a homicide from multiple injuries. Back at the home, there were no signs of forced entry. Foxwell’s 6-year-old sister would turn out to be the key eyewitness in the abduction, according to cops, spotting the alleged kidnapper as he entered Foxwell’s bedroom that night.

And no detail goes unnoticed. The little 6-year-old girl was able to tell investigators exactly what the kidnapper was wearing, down to the color of his shoes. When cops caught up to 30-year-old Thomas Leggs Jr. he was wearing the clothing very similar to what Foxwell’s sister described him wearing the night 11-year-old Sarah Foxwell was snatched from her own bed.

Sarah Foxwell / Thomas Leggs Jr.
Sarah Foxwell / Thomas Leggs Jr.

Leggs was arrested in connection with Foxwell’s disappearance and charged with kidnap & burglary. And it’s no surprise to learn Leggs is a registered sex offender in Maryland and Delaware. In Maryland, Leggs is listed as a child sex offender, convicted of a sex offense involving a child in March 1998. In Delaware, Leggs is listed as a high-risk sex offender, convicted in 2001 of raping a 16 or 17-year-old victim. And these are just two examples from an extensive rap sheet that includes other assault cases.

38 days after hundreds said their final goodbyes to 11-year-old Sarah Foxwell, Wicomico County State’s Attorney Davis Ruark announced at a news conference Leggs indictment for first-degree murder, burglary, kidnapping and first- and second-degree sexual offenses. Ruark also says the state will seek the death penalty. Leggs, still behind bars without bail, denies any involvement. So what exactly took so long to file murder charges? Ruark explains with Leggs behind bars with no bond, investigators proceeded in methodical and logical fashion gathering evidence, particularly evidence that had to be analyzed at crime labs.

What’s even more appalling than Foxwell’s murder is the fact this little girl’s life could have been saved. As a registered sex offender, it’s not Leggs’ first run-in with the law. He has two prior convictions in Delaware and Maryland. As recent as September, a female in Ocean City, Maryland reported to cops she woke up at 4am in her bedroom to find Leggs – who allegedly broke into her apartment and was standing next to her bed with no shirt on & his pants down around his knees. The two met 10 days earlier at a downtown bar and spent time together at the female victim’s apartment, but she rejected Leggs once he made sexual advances and tried to take her clothes off. Miraculously, the unidentified woman was not harmed during the confrontations and when Ocean City police caught up to Leggs he was arrested and only charged with burglary and destruction of property. Even with his prior record and testimony from the female victim, the judge grants him $10,000 bond, which Leggs puts up then walks free.

90 days later 11-year-old Sarah Foxwell is dead! With two prior sex assault convictions, including rape of a minor victim, why would a judge let him out on bail, free to walk the streets? According to charging documents and reports, Leggs is the ex-boyfriend of Sarah Foxwell’s aunt, her legal guardian. And it was at the aunt’s home where Leggs allegedly gained access using a hidden spare key.

At a news conference, Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis says it’s troublesome that Leggs was allowed back on the streets and notes that Leggs last registered with Wicomico County on December 3, 2009 and was the target of seven compliance checks in 2009 alone. During each of the seven checks, Leggs was in compliance with the law and there were no violations that would have resulted in an arrest. At this time, prosecutors are confident they have the only suspect in the Sarah Foxwell murder case in custody.

We Want Justice for 11-year-old Sarah Foxwell!

Stay strong,
S. Newman

Post by:
Filed under: We Want Justice
  1. Judy

This kind of thing happens and will continue to happen as long as the justice system lets people like that go free. We need a major overhaul of the justice system. Execute people that are on death row and people like this and the prisons won't be overcrowded anymore. Save little children like this by really punishing the attackers. No slap on the wrist anymore. We won't be safe and our children won't be safe unless someone starts doing something about it. My heart goes out to the family of this little girl. She's safe in Heaven now.

February 22, 2010 at 9:30 am
  2. victoria rodriguez in austin texas

this really just pisses me off!!! how could they let that stupid man!!!! off when he broke in to that womens house...and now a little 11yr old girl is gone for that...this just makes me sick!!! how can grown men get anything out of hurting a little girl that cant even defend herself. i think he deserves the death pently!!!! i have never felt so strongly about this, usually im against this but hurtting a little girl that never even got to live her life. He deserves this!

February 22, 2010 at 11:59 am
  3. Nancy Browne

What a smart, brave little girl to remember and tell all of that! I wonder if
    Haleigh's little brother will ever remember anything about the night she went missing. I sometimes think we would all be safer if we had video cameras inside and out of our homes and business. Just think about the children that are taken from their bedrooms even while their parents are in the next room and spouses who kill spouses and get away with it. I have a video surveillance system at my work because I leave at all times of the day and night. I check the monitor before I leave the building and if I do get snatched there is a better chance of leaving a trace with the camera on. I also have a panic button on my key chain for the
    work place. If I push it the police respond right away. I know it works because I have accidentally pushed it twice in 5 years. They were at my door both times within 3 minutes. I would recommend that for anyone that works night shifts. If you could put a gps tracking system on your child would you do it? I think I would if they were going to be walking alone. I'm sure a teen would not agree to one but what if they had one that they could turn off or on with a secret word activated by their voice or touch if they were in danger I think they would. If they can come up with a system like Wii etc. I'm sure they can come up with a personal gps device that would be acceptable to everyone.

February 22, 2010 at 1:30 pm
  4. Margaret De Vido

As a sexual abuse victim/survivor, I don't understand why any offender is allowed to go free!!! It's like the "justice system" is telling the perp, It's ok...go ahead,go home,be free...To rape and victimize another...What's up with this scenario???? The article states that during each of the "compliance checks",there was nothing violated...Ok...what about when no compliance checks were being done???? You know,it only takes once,for an innocent,unwilling victim's life to be changed FOREVER!!! This monster was given ANOTHER CHANCE to reoffend,BY A JUDGE,no less...(And we are supposed to trust our Justice system??) How can we do that?..The victim DOES NOT get another chance...Yes,We All Want Justice, for Sarah- And Anyone Else Who Has To Endure This Horrible,Unspeakable,Unforgivable Crime!!!

February 22, 2010 at 3:06 pm
  5. CHERYL

Once again if the laws are not changed, nothing will ever change. Judges could care less.If this happened to their family it would be a whole new ball game !

February 22, 2010 at 3:19 pm
  6. Bubba

Doesn't sound right; sex offender go for the same kind of victim. If he's into 16-year-olds, he wouldn't attack an 8-year-old. But feel free to make stuff up, by all means. If he's guilty, nail him to the wall, but if not? Catch the real murderer instead of wallowing in outrage. "Very similar" doesn't mean "identical."

February 22, 2010 at 3:32 pm
  7. Debra

I am continually amazed that these walking horrors are let out over and over with a wrist slap. Pedophiles can not be rehabilitated. They can not be "fixed". They need to be kept in lock up. Use them for medical testing. That is about as humane as they deserve.

February 22, 2010 at 4:01 pm
  8. SirReal

When will the justice system in the US get a freaking clue? Sex offenders won't be rehabilitated.

Why can't we just finish them off once and for all by making sexual crimes against children punishable by death?

February 22, 2010 at 4:05 pm
  9. john smith

They need to give her Aunt the jail cell next to his! I find it very hard to believe that she was unaware of Mr. Legg's prior criminal history. She was the legal guardian of this child and had a responsiblity to protect her and the other children in the home.

February 22, 2010 at 5:02 pm
  10. JustMe

When a criminal breaks into a home and abducts a child to abuse them, that person cannot be rehabilitated. Why should we allow them ever to get out of jail or be on parol and risk a similar fate to other children. There is NO WAY to rehabilitate these people. I wish there were ! There are people who are registered sex offenders who can be rehabilitated. For example; an 18 year old who has sex with a 17 year old and is subsequently listed as a sex offender might be able to be rehabilitated. There are situations when someone is convicted of a sexual offense where it is possible that there was a misunderstanding or when the situation is not likely to be repeated. But, when a person goes seeks after another person, abducts them and performs sexual acts upon them; that person should never again see the light of day !!!

February 22, 2010 at 5:27 pm
  11. Charlee in California

Leggs is the ex-boyfriend of Sarah Foxwell’s aunt, her legal guardian. This just said it all.

February 22, 2010 at 5:39 pm
  12. Susanna

When, oh when, are we going to hold offenders responsible for their heinous behaviors?

February 22, 2010 at 6:32 pm
  13. Anne of Port Charlotte Fl

Is there any word on Baby Gabriel yet? It's been more than ten days since the search for his body was started in the Texas landfil. What is the progress, or is there any?

February 22, 2010 at 7:21 pm
  14. Kevin Pitts

If Misty Croslin is bonded out. . . SHE WILL RUN!!! I can see it on her face, and hear it in her voice. Maybe work an ankle monitoring bracelet in that contract she wants so bad?

February 22, 2010 at 8:38 pm
  15. M0nch08

Thank You Nancy for being the victim's advocate that you are. God Bless You!!! How many more of Our children have to die at the hands of these sick freaks. We need tougher laws when it comes to registered sex offenders. I mean much much tougher. To heck with their rights what about the rights of the children who are paying the price with their lives. I just cannot believe we are still putting up with this. Come on America wake up!!!!!!!!!

February 22, 2010 at 11:38 pm
  16. warsteiner

THIS IS WHY WE SHOULDNT LET THEM OUT EVER!

February 23, 2010 at 6:51 am
  17. S. Christopher

I haven't been able to confirm a statement I heard that Delaware convicted sex offenders are NOT prohibited from keeping any distance from children, schools, daycare, etc. Is this true?

February 23, 2010 at 7:48 am
  18. Vicki

This sickens me!!!!! These sex predators should be put in jail for life for the first offense. They are sick and never will be reabilitated. This little girl would still be alive today if the judge did not let him go. What is wrong with this country!!!!!! We need to protect our children from these sick demented people!!!!! Put them in jail and throw away the key!!!!!

February 23, 2010 at 8:51 am
  19. Bill

Everyone wants justice when a loss, especially the severe ones, has ocurred.......but caution to the pursuit of justice.......justice cannot happen without truth and unfortunately judgements have been made without truth............Truth Justice is what we want not Satisfying Justice.

February 23, 2010 at 10:47 am
  20. ddrm

Oh My GOD! What a tragedy. Why can't the courts see that sex offenders cannot be rehabilitated! How many more kids will have to be murdered in order to stop this BS!

February 23, 2010 at 10:58 am
  21. sharon c

How many rapist are still waliking around that should be in jail???They should never get out.

February 23, 2010 at 11:18 am
  22. Rebecca

I do not know the family or the child. But I prayed every day for her safety and return. The support of our community looking for this child was unbelivable. This was a very sad Christmas around Salisbury. I think they have named Sarah our "Christmas Angel".

February 23, 2010 at 11:20 am
  23. ravonda

The bible sais vengence is mine saith the lord god he will not go unpunished by god or man he will get what is just

February 23, 2010 at 11:58 am
  24. Linda Edwards

My heart goes out to all of you and I HOPE justice will be swift. I't won't bring her back and her death could have been prevented. I,to lost a loved one on sept 20th.2008. My sister,Brenda Shepard was found dimembered and burning in a barrell and the investigation has gone cold. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

L.Edwards

February 23, 2010 at 1:02 pm
  25. Robert W. Chapman

I've worked with child sex offenders for over 30 years. It's the same story over and over again. People seem to have a hard time with this issue when the evidence is absolutely IN: they cannot be trusted–ever. The risk is just too high. Treatment does not work. When defense lawyers start harking about their rights, the question should be asked by all of us: do we protect the offender or the child?

February 23, 2010 at 3:27 pm
  26. kathy

how much proof does a LAW need. he did so much evil things.

February 23, 2010 at 3:44 pm
  27. raymond

[ In Delaware, Leggs is listed as a high-risk sex offender, convicted in 2001 of raping a 16 or 17-year-old victim ]

I do not understand how this part.

'a 16 [or] 17-year-old-victim..the word [or] has me confused here

Can somone please rectify this information for me as this raises questions in my mind

thanks

February 23, 2010 at 4:16 pm
  28. Carl

My prime concern is that he wasn't locked away for the rape. I worry that these few individuals can commit offenses over and over. If the evidence is sufficient to convict him, it will be the last we see of him.

February 23, 2010 at 4:22 pm
  29. rebecca ruben

My deepest and most sincere prayers go out to her family. God rest her little soul. Why is there so much injustice in this world? He should have been locked up and had the key thrown away. How many more children have to suffer and die before we change these laws???? Why did her aunt have her around a known sex offender? I have an 11 year old daughter, she is my world, I am so oer protective of her its not even funny. We as adults have to protect our children. I hope they give him the death penalty and fast. He does not even deserve to spend one night on death row. Convict him and then pull the switch.

February 23, 2010 at 9:49 pm
  30. Trust Me

He should have been given the names and addresses of the police officers and the judges families so he could do to them what they have allowed to be done to this little girl.

February 24, 2010 at 10:21 am
  31. Catrina Sullivan

This man is disgusting and should be placed in prison and with general population. Why should we pay for a person like this to be protected. As for the judge his bond should have been much higher he is obviously a danger to the public. The aunt should have never let a man like this around those little girls she is just as bad of a person as he himself. We should be more cautious about teaching our children about stranger danger, also I believe parents are negligent for letting little kids walk home alone. We should try to prevent things like this. My children will not be aloud ever to walk to or from anywhere. If you chose to be a parent then be a parent know where your children are, be aware of your surroundings and for gods sake drop them off stop being lazy and careless.

February 24, 2010 at 1:17 pm
  32. latinlady

just fry the b**tard

February 24, 2010 at 3:11 pm
  33. Jules Jeffries

When is it finally going to be enough. When will it NOT take a child being tortured and killed for sexual predators to be STOPPED after the first offense??? Why do we need to give chance after chance to these sick people? I weep for these parents and pray that they can find comfort somewhere...their children didn't find protection from our legal system. It breaks my heart into a million pieces.

February 24, 2010 at 3:14 pm
  34. donna cearfoss

my son was sexually abused 21 years ago, if i had know then authorities would not have to deal with him. i am so sorry this happened. parentes need to trust no one ,,close anywhere they are all over everywhere even people you know i have been fighting for 5 years since i found out my child was molested there is no justice just gov red tape we need to get together and find out what we can do do stop them and not wait for the gov to do something i am so bitter i know where this pervert is and the gov tells ME i cant do anything well we will see no threats no nothing cause I WILL GO TO JAIL if I DO anything in the meantime he runs his bus and has a home 1 hour from me i hate this please gov help our children before they are hurt

February 24, 2010 at 9:54 pm
  35. roxanne

why do these perverts get to walk free??? It's ridiculous, I cant even let my children go to their school bus stop alone, which isnt even a block away-but i cannot let them, there are too many of these sickos running loose-i say death penalty for all sex offenses

February 25, 2010 at 11:57 am
  36. barbara kincaid

Thank you for following this story. It is so sad what happened to that little girl and her family now seeking justice. Do not let him out, no bond is the only way.

February 25, 2010 at 3:56 pm
  37. carley

It's so sad that in order to arrest a sex offender and put them behind bars, they have to kill an innocent person or child. i say put collars on them at all times so police know were they are. they lost there ability for freedom. this story just makes me sick to my stomach, we cant even feel save in our own homes.

February 27, 2010 at 2:08 pm
  38. Alison Frayer

they need to give him the death penitently so a judge can't let him go free to hurt another little girl. I also believe they have the right guy because he had asses to her from being with her aunt he's the only one that new where the spare key was.

February 28, 2010 at 12:18 pm
  39. Dee

All these sex offender/child molester need to be locked up, they keep doing what they did ! something wrong with the system..

March 1, 2010 at 2:39 pm
  40. Robin

They Need To Let The Prisoners Beat The Living Hell Out Of This Sicko. Sarah Foxwell Is Such A Pretty Girl. I Feel For Her Little Sister She Will Always Remember This. I Believe She Would Be Alive Today If Her Aunt Had Never Been Involve In This Maniac. Hell The Aunt Should Have Known To Move The Spare Key To Another Spot.

March 2, 2010 at 12:25 am
  41. kory

The only justice is him being put to DEATH !! And it should be done the same way he killed that poor little girl who had her whole life before her. I have made a case for these first time violent sex offenders to be put to death..Dont wast OUR tax money on giving these monsters another chance to ruin a life !!

March 2, 2010 at 9:37 am
  42. George Callas

The rat bastard with the grin on his face who killed this innocent, wonderful human being, Chelsea King, deserves instant "justice" ., ie., death by hanging, or involuntary disembowlement, such as was meted out to similar scumbags at Common law in England. I can assure you that scumbags of that era who had similar s-t eating grins on their faces didn't have them for long once the disembowler went to work ripping out the perp's entrails and letting them fall to the ground.

I fear however, that the real slimeballs will now come crawling out of the woodwork. Just wait for all those dirtbag Defense attorneys to suddenlty come to life and lecture us on the evils of taking justice into our own hands. As far as I am concerned, the ACLU, and its entire membership are complicit in the death of this sweet innocent human being. It is outrageous that this anti-American organization was allowed to influence our Judicial system to the point where rights of scumbags like the remorseless killer of young Chelsea are regarded as something sacred while this wonderful human being had her life cut short by this piece of human garbage. Everyone affiliated with the ACLU, in my correct opinion, has the blood of little Chelsea on their filthy hands.

March 2, 2010 at 9:29 pm
  43. Tammy

Why was this guy out walking around...1998 convicted of a sex offense involving a child and in 2001 raping a kid...I just dont understand why he was not in prison...

March 3, 2010 at 8:44 am
  44. Tammie

These liberal judges who grant low bail and/or let these creeps back on the street need to be held accountable!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 3, 2010 at 1:56 pm
  45. Guillermo Moran Loyola

It would take evidence from ITC, the DNA tests to find the perpetrator, because the sexual assault on children is a great crime, and does not explain the behavior of an abuser in a country where prostitution and sex for money is obtained , is a hard fact for any family, and death of innocent girls, but DNA evidence obtained mostly irrefutable proof of the facts, justice will make sure justice.

March 4, 2010 at 7:59 am
  46. Mistylynn

I can hardly describe the sadness in my heart for Sarah. WHY are these animals left free time and time again to rape and kill??? These crimes happen all the time and we know sex offenders cannot change and will not stop. I really don't know what is wrong with the system to let these repeat offenders free. My heart goes out to Sarah's family.

March 4, 2010 at 2:20 pm
  47. S. Sure Brec

Since my first comment is still waiting moderation, I'll just read all the other posts written since. As suspected, we all have faith in our justice system. Innocent until proven guilty is definitely a joke. I bet those that posted didn't even do the simple age math on his "sex offender" conviction.

March 4, 2010 at 9:46 pm
  48. Allisaj

Ummm...while there is no argument that this man should never be allowed out of prison, when are we going to hold responsible the women that put children in harms way! This girl was introduced to this monster by her legal guardian. And this happens all the time. How many times have we heard "the boyfriend did it"....and how many times have the women who knowingly left innocent children with them let off completely without legal consequence. While it may sound harsh....there needs to be accountability....at the very least, child endangerment charges.

March 5, 2010 at 8:33 pm
  49. Nicole

What can we do to keep these monsters in jail? What can I sign, or do to help get these monsters behind bars? They cannot /will not/ever get better!

March 6, 2010 at 4:30 am
  50. J. Hart

Q: Are African American celebrities held to a higher standard. Yes.
    As an American I am thrilled to see all Americans achieve success. And the minorities do so because we know the dedication they had to have to set and reach goals. BUT, there is a responsibility which goes with it, and that is they cannot commit the mistake of "to err is human." They are obliged to pass it forward by the examples they set in their daily lives. The price is being constantly in the news and limelight. BUT, it must be remembered, we all want and need a hero to respect, admire, and say to ourselves, I can do it, also. To steal my purse is to lose nothing of great value. To lose my good name, can never be replaced.

March 6, 2010 at 7:43 pm
  51. Amy G.

Dear Nancy Grace, I am so sick and tired of these offenders getting away with murder. My daughter is a victim of sexual abuse Nancy and they only gave him three years in jail. Even though my daughter wasn't murderer physically, she was murdered emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. My daughter is suffering in such a desparate way. My daughter is serving a life sentence along with millions of abused children. I am and have been my child's advocate and will continue to be. The system is broken and now i am taking a stand for all children. Will you please help me help them I want to change the law.

March 7, 2010 at 8:09 pm
  52. Jan

I think women (particularly if they have young kids) need to do background checks on the men they date before they SHOW THEM WHERE THE EXTRA KEYS ARE HIDDEN!! WHAt was she thinking!?
    Her safety, their safety, should be the priority.

March 7, 2010 at 10:11 pm
  53. Kim

Our justice system has failed us. When are we going to take matters into our own hands these are our children who are being preyed upon and we are the protectors of out children arent we? I have a option for all states, all communities, all neighborhoods around the world. We are provided with the Sex Offender National List of these animals, take it upon yourself as an individual neighborhood to set up a team that goes online and looks up these animals in your area, print all the info on them especially their FACES and make hundres of copies. Start going door to door and HAND this info to everyone in your neighboor hood – do not put in the mailbox HAND IT TO A HUMAN BEING, post these faces in schools, stores, laundrymats, resturants, daycare centers, soccer feilds ect......... Get these faces out there in your communities so hopefully people can recongnize them and if they are spotted anywhere near your children stomp them, call 911, scream it out, do whatever it takes to let them know you see them and they are not going to harm anyone in your community and you want them OUT!!!!!!!!! Our system lets these animals out to live right next door or down the street from you without any protection for your family IT IS TIME TO TAKE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN OR ELSE WHOS GOING TO?

March 9, 2010 at 11:44 am
  54. Joan Harris, President, Citizens for Jessica's Law

This case is another tragic ending to a story involving a convicted sex offender out on the streets. We are pushing for legislation in Maryland to keep child rapists behind bars for 15 years to life with no parole. It is a very hard fight. Mark Lunsford came to Maryland at the request of Citizens for Jessica's Law on March 16 and testified. The Sarah Foxwell case is a tragedy as well. We need to keep our children away from sex offenders and not have them associate with our family. Sex offenders are always stalking their prey and waiting for the next victim. Joan Harris, President, Citizens for Jessica's Law (www.citizensforjessicaslaw.org)

March 25, 2010 at 10:30 am
  55. Christopher Allen

You are right John! This is a tragedy that we as a nation have created. These laws need to be changed and we need to hold responsible those who refuse to. We need to be out in front of their offices and on the news showing that they support child rape if they refuse to toughen the laws. This is not only an attack on our children, but an attack on our female population. From young girls to seniors our women are being targeted by the lowest of our society for rape, exploitation and family violence.

March 29, 2010 at 8:05 pm
  56. laura richey

We need tougher laws,our kids need someone to stand up for them,these monsters need to be locked up for up,get them off the streets away from all kids,we all can see this is out of hand and something needs to be done,this affects our kids for the rest of their lifes and in many cases it takes their life..Please we all need to join together and save all kids..I know how this affects our kids more then any one,when my daughter was just 2 and a half a family friend was babysitting he did the unthinkable thing and it was in front of her older brother that was 5 and half at the time,this affected my son hole life at the age of 18 he went and shot the guy now my son is in prison for 53 to 70,,its so sad that this all happened and now my son her brother is serving a long sentence for something that hunted him so many years.This abuse on kids have got to be stopped.

April 27, 2010 at 8:20 am
  57. Sgt William Fleming Gaghan USA Retired

She is a Child

She is a child
    Red heads, blonds, dark hair brunets
    blue eyes, hazel, green eye'd blonds
    Sarah Haley, Shaniya Nicole and Katie Flynn
    a personality, she hides in the shadow of her smile
    her whim, her nature, her wisdom
    an upright grin, an upright smile
    she is all she could be, no imagination can match
    Sarah Haley, Shaniya Nicole and Katie Flynn
    she is a pre-teen, a eleven year old turning sixteen
    a five year old, looking for safe heaven, I shall cry
    tears, when the child faces the evil no one should, the lord takes her home, only the lord knows why
    she is the daughter of all mankind, she is the daughter of our fathers and the mother of all, pray for her soul, abused and killed, who protects the angels, she is a child, i shall cry for her, lose one child and you lose the future, save one little girl and the world is ours,
    red heads, blonds, dark hair brunets,
    she is the daughter of all humankind,
    i cry, my tear flow, the sun shall set
    on all humanity, just save one little girl,
    her name only God shall know

on flickr, there's a photo of a child, i cant tell her age, she a little girl-
    bound in duck tape and died, the are words I cant discribe, my pen name is william schultz, on flickr, Shultz is geramny for souldier
    she is a child

red heads, blonds, dark hair brunets,
    she is the daughter of all humankind,
    i cry, my tear flow, the sun shall set
    on all humanity, just save one little girl,
    her name only God shall know
    she is a child

I have a young friend, her grand mother and aunt are my dearest friends
    Brittany at the time of Sarah Foxwell, Brittany was 11 1/2 years old, this I do for brittany, Use this without of copy wight, this is a gift to Sarah Haley Foxwell and every child murdered, last week I seen a child, her anchles bounded in duck tape, her arms also bound in the same tape

August 16, 2010 at 10:24 am
  59. Jaime

I think of Sarah Foxwell this Christmas as I sit with my six year old and thank god she is still with me, I knew Mr. Leggs... I was introduced to him when I was newly divorced by a friend of mine who had met him. I was a single mom living alone just me and my child and I shutter to think what could have happened to us if it haden't been for a blog I read two weeks after meeting this man. When I met him he seemed very charming, bought me a drink and we talked for several hours. I liked his personality enough to give him my phone number and for two weeks we talked on the phone. He told me he built custom cabinets with his father and lived in an apartment behind his parents house. He even visited me after work one day and nothing seemed strange about him at all. So one day at work I was looking at a local blog and find a very large piece written about Mr. Leggs by his ex-wife about how he had touched their own child and they were going to court b/c she was trying to stop visitation from taking place and as the blog continued many people came out of the wood work to tell stories of encounters with this man. I told Mr. Leggs to lose my number that day and thanked god that he didn't know where I lived and had never been around my child. A few months later he texted me again and a male friend of mine replied to him letting him know his messages were not welcome and to stay away. About a year and a half later I moved unknowingly two houses down from Mr. Leggs. I was living with my childs father and didn't realize that we were his neighbor. Fortunately, he never seemed to realize I lived so close. One day coming home from sledding with my child and my step son we saw the police with search dogs all around his home and once we got inside we turned on the news to find out that he had kidnapped this poor girl. My heart bleeds for her family and her mother. Legal guardian or not I can understand how this woman may have never thought twice about Mr. Leggs but I also question how she didn't know about his past unless like me she wasen't from the area. I'm sure this will haunt her for the rest of her life. Mr. Leggs is kept out of general population till this day which I certainly don't agree with. Mr. Leggs told me himself that the reason he was charged with a sexual offence was that he met a girl on the boardwalk and they had sex and she had lied about her age he seemed very convincing but either way I wasen't about to take that chance. I believe that all single women should definately do background checks on any man they even consider introducing to their children. Meeting men in this day in age is alot different then it was in the past and we have to consider safety first. I pray that Mr. Leggs gets whats coming to him in the most painful way possible and that Sarah's family will find closer one day when this is in their past. I thank my God for my daughter on this one year aniversary of Sarah's death. I also want to add that there were children living in the home with Leggs....his sister's daughter and her son lived there as well, how in the hell that was allowed I'll never understand.

December 20, 2010 at 6:38 pm