Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

February 24th, 2010

Will Misty Croslin Get Out?

The former stepmom and babysitter of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings remains in jail on over a million dollars bond. This hasn’t stopped 18-year-old Misty Croslin in a desperate attempt to get out from behind bars, doing anything she can to get free, including agreeing to speak to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Misty Croslin
Misty Croslin

But not so fast, says Croslin’s lawyer Robert Fields. Fields has sent Leonard Padilla a letter instructing him to stay away from Misty Croslin, writing that Croslin does not want his help and does not want Padilla to contact her. This differs greatly from what we see and hear on jail house recordings, where Croslin is seen pleading with her mother to get in touch with Leonard Padilla to get her out of jail, even suggesting she’d be willing to replace Robert Fields as her attorney if it would make the process go faster. Fields later sent a second letter to Padilla stating that conversations with Croslin and her mother talking about bringing in Padilla were before Croslin decided not to work with the California bounty hunter.

More from the Undercover Cop

Putnam County authorities have released hours of tapes from their undercover drug sting of Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings. Tapes allegedly show both Cummings and Croslin involved in selling prescription drugs to the undercover police officer, even counting & sorting the pills on videotape! These secretly-recorded tapes were part of a month-long investigation into the alleged sale of prescription drugs by Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings. Both are charged with multiple counts of trafficking in prescription medications and face a mandatory minimum of 25 years in prison.

Post by:
Filed under: Missing Persons • Story Updates
  1. deb

Does anyone know why Misty Croaslins mom is jail.?

February 24, 2010 at 1:52 pm
  2. Nancy Machuga

Why is Misty mother telling her that they will relocate if you get bailed out you can't leave the state. Where were the parents when Misty should have been in school not out doing what she want to do? Don't anyone understand the charges and what they have to prove them. The parents act like they don't realize what is the truth and baby her instead of telling whats she is facing.

February 24, 2010 at 2:54 pm
  3. judy

i dont think that she should get out!!!

February 24, 2010 at 2:58 pm
  4. Margaret

then put her butt in population they will make her talk like a bird. This needs to be done and over with,it's such a joke with all these people in jail and nothing is done.You have all the proof you could need for the drug case,so do something about it,stop her phone calls and let her just sit and she will talk,I heard she was getting ciggs.well what for,and the meds she is on stop them,I'd be scared too if all this was on me..Give her what she needs and lets get on with it,and Casey also,this is all bull.Stop having us pay for them to sit in jail, and talk on the phone when all you need to do is sentence her,she is guilty and there is no innocent until proven guilty,it's all on tape and the proof is in this tape,how much more do all of you need....I don't feel sorry for her one bit nor do I feel sorry for Casey A.Her ass should already be done and over with......

February 24, 2010 at 3:08 pm
  5. donna

i am really getting tired of this misty croslin girl. i can't believe no one has been able to get her to talk. with all this attention on her this past year someone will probably want to make a movie out of this and she will get rich that way and in the mean time still no little Haleigh information........

February 24, 2010 at 3:29 pm
  6. Perecorp

Boo hoo hoo, poor lil drug addict baby killer.

February 24, 2010 at 3:37 pm
  7. Tim L.

she looks like a crack head

February 24, 2010 at 3:45 pm
  8. dustyrose808

where would i find the videos of croslin and cummings selling prescription drugs? i think padilla should leave her sit in jail. because sooner or later she will crack. i wonder if misty is having withdraw .

February 24, 2010 at 3:54 pm
  9. Mom of 2

I am so sick of seeing this worthless piece of trash Misty all over the news Crying her sad story about how Jail is so unfair!!!- She needs to finally tell the truth about what happened to That beautiful little girl and then she can crawl back into whatever hole she came from and never see the light of day again...This has been going on for too long & it's pretty sad that COMPLETE STRANGERS ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THIS BABY GIRL THEN HER OWN “FAMILY” !!!!! I have always felt that Ronald had nothing to do with whatever happened to little Haleigh ... And then sometimes one has to think – Did Something happen before he went to work?.. Then he left the "Minor Misty" to cover it up? And maybe that’s why he married her to keep her mouth shut? But I still would like to think He doesn’t know cuz he does seem like a loving daddy... all in all whether Misty did something or someone else did SHE KNOWS MORE THEN WHAT SHE IS TELLING – Beat The B**** till she comes out with the truth AND FINNALY GIVE HALEIGHS FAMILY AND THE STRANGERS THAT DO CARE ABOUT HER SOME CLOSURE!!!!

February 24, 2010 at 4:20 pm
  10. penny

i think Misty needs to stay where she is. She has done nothing but lie from bay one. That family needs a lots of help. So leave her there until she tekks the little girl is at. Misty uou are sick

February 24, 2010 at 4:34 pm
  11. geecee827

Misty Croslin – the poster girl for "tpt:" This girl is hiding something which most likely is self-incriminating and preventing the truth from being revealed about what happend to Haleigh. I hope she truly does rot in jail.

February 24, 2010 at 4:40 pm
  12. Lenora

So now it's come down to Misty Croslin calling the shots? She is saying who she will and won't tell the truth to? Just change lawyers, call in the bounty hunter, gosh she must be a real important person.
    Why not save a lot of time and trouble and put her in general population with some of the women who are not in there for hurting or killing their child and would give anything to be with their children. They might be able to straight that little *****'s *** up in a hurry.

February 24, 2010 at 4:54 pm
  13. Heidi Tatko

Tell us where Hailey is Misty. You've carried on long enough with your secrets. FL will own you until you decide to tell us where her body is. Then, you can linger on death row for years, until they insert a needle in your vein. FL stands behind Hailey – not you.

February 24, 2010 at 5:44 pm
  14. joelle

Misty needs to get adjusted to her life in prison. No bond! She adds no value to society.
    She was the only adjult in the trailer when the child went missing and she can't provide other valid information. She is digging her own deep deep hole.
    Her memory is clear when it comes to herself. Her demands are clear for her needs. She does not care for anyone but herself and herself. Misty is a user!

February 24, 2010 at 5:53 pm
  15. Aieko

She needs to go out in general population – keep her sorry butt in jail. Honestly, I have never seen a more filthy family. They are all acting disgustingly.

February 24, 2010 at 8:11 pm
  16. Jay

As much as Misty is more concerned with " Me first", I would be concerned that she would attempt to run.

Misty's family seems to either patronize her or are just as ignorant as her with the way they tell her, "It's OK".

February 24, 2010 at 8:32 pm
  17. Layla McAtee

No, I do not think she will get out. As it was stated in the post she'll have to serve a mandatory minimum of twenty-five years for trafficking prescription drugs.
    In tonight's show it said that she had seen her cousin in the door way that night. We keep saying that we want her to tell us what's happened to Haleigh Cummings, but we haven't really pushed hard enough. Quite a few years back we banned the 'truth syrum.' My question is, why haven't they brought it back? We would have already found out what happened to little Haleigh and a bunch of other missing children.

BRING BACK THE TRUTH SYRUM!!!!!!!

February 24, 2010 at 8:40 pm
  18. sam

come on now maybe sheh really doenst no where the girl is> but noones perfect either:)

February 24, 2010 at 8:43 pm
  19. Jean McLawhorn

I know Ronald Cummings loves his daughter, but what is he thinking by dealing drugs with Misty and risking being put in prison, and then if Haleigh is found alive and comes home, how does he think he can help her when he is in prison?

February 24, 2010 at 8:54 pm
  20. J. Smith

Misty clearly is not enjoying being behind bars. My question is this. Why can't that wear her down a bit more by giving her some manual work to do – instead of her sleeping all day, yacking on the phone, and/or eating and having her hair braided. I would think she needs to feel a little more uncomfortable and worn out while in there and perhaps maybe THAT
    would break her down somewhat. She seems to have too much idle time to think of nothing but herself. Can't they have her doing anything productive, even if it's dishes or mopping up???

February 24, 2010 at 9:40 pm
  21. pete

I cant believe my eyes .... Tonight when I watched the footage of misty and ron in the undercover car drug deal. I believe Croslin is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY ...Shame on me for ever doubting Nancy Grace. I feel she is going to crack in the next couple of months. I would have said yesterday Poor Poor Ronald Cummings.I think its a disaster for him... But after the police footage of him acting like a thug I have lost that loving feeling. I just cannot understand whats was going through there minds to act this way. Please everyone help find this missing child.......

February 24, 2010 at 9:52 pm
  22. Valerie Lynn

This girl knows something she has said repeatly that she will talk if she can get out the longer she in locked up the more willing she will be to make a statement. I beleive she is affraid of Ron Cumming's but I do not believe he married her to get close to her I think he just likes little girls. As for her mother give me a break you can tell by looking at her she is used up and a druggie as well. Misty and Ron are both guilty in this he used her to keep his hands clean, he was just as invovled if not more invovled as Misty. Niether one of them were thinking straight of coarse the police were watching them, cold case or not there is still a 5 year old little girl missing. Mr. Padilla is a low life to offer to get her out for any reason. Misty has said I will tell them if I can get out of here more than once not really repeated on the show as much as everything else she has said on these so called secrete tapes. Leave her there stop giving her so much vistitation, my opinion let her stew in her thoughts she will break. My question is since when could you have a phone in jail that you can put minutes on? I have heard this from both her and Ron am I just not understanding?

February 24, 2010 at 9:59 pm
  23. Molly

Lisa Cummings steals a woman's purse at Walmart at Christmas,no less,and LP bails her out along with buying her a new car,so she can rip off someone else.So,is this criminal support now?Criminals must be really excited.I'm sure the poor woman losing her purse at CHRISTMAS,appreciates him tremendously.I think the new rumors Chelsea is throwing out there to get Tommy and Misty out of jail is interesting too,has her husband Timmy been polygraphed?That van was used that night and messed up,who took it out of Timmy's driveway and seems like cousin Joe is a scapegoat for these people.But it's okay,LP will help them out.~eyes rolling~ Cousin Joe wasn't in Putnam when Tommy burglarized the neighbors for nintendo,games,dvds,towels,soap,etc and when Lisa and Tommy went into the blind elderly man's home and stole his gun.

February 24, 2010 at 10:18 pm
  24. janet kadlec

several years ago a young mother and her baby daughter were found murdered in bed. The husband/father fled to England. I cannot recall the name and I can't recall him coming back for trial. Can you fill me in. Thanking you in advance for your co-operation.

February 24, 2010 at 10:46 pm
  25. Faye Perry

It enrages me that Missy is whining about her commissary money. I work for the DOD until 2000, when I had to retire because of Congestive Heart Disease. I haven't been to the dentist in 15 years, can hardly eat from the condition of my teeth. I make too much to get section 8 housing, food stamps, medicaid, or free dental care. I paid taxes all those years so that this spoiled immoral little brat can get her snickers and mountain dew! I think they should put her to work and repay the taxes that give her three hots and a cot.

February 24, 2010 at 11:40 pm
  26. Chuck

In the jail videos we hear that Leonard Padilla has purchased Misty's mom a car, has apparently put minutes on the family's cellphones, put $100.00 on Misty's jail account, and is even offering to move the family to California so his brother can give Misty's Dad a job with his construction company. Why on earth would he do this, and why isn't Nancy asking him? Seems strange that he would throw money and job ooppotunities at this dysfunctional family when it looks like he has nothing to gain by doing so. He continues to say that Misty's lawyer has not contacted him, except for the letter warning him to to stay away but it's very apparent that he is in daily contact with Misty's family. What gives? Mom also says that Padilla told her that he can tell, just by looking at Misty's eyes, that she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. The only thing I see by looking at her eyes is that she is a drug addict that doesn't care about anything but her next fix, and, of course, how her hair looks.

February 25, 2010 at 12:08 am
  27. jeff

yes she will get out because she so dam good at lieing ijust dont see the cop keeping her in jail 4 that long 4 selling pills she not dum she knows why she in 4 a reson to ask about the littelgirl and she knows the bonds man just wants a storey isay let her out and let herget high and she will tell some one some time just act like its over whith and tell yall have a leed on somone else i thank that will work?

February 25, 2010 at 12:13 am
  28. Ronetta M. Munden

Nancy, the reason Misty initially insisted there was nothing more to
    tell is because she can't tell on her brother. Have you noticed her
    brother is sending her secret messages through the dad. Such as,
    tell Misty I love her. You need to review the two messages I've heard
    the dad tell her that were from her brother, Tommy. Her response is
    interesting. She can't tell on her brother or relative because Ronald
    Cummings would .......And, that's the reason she was saying she
    has to learn or pay for her mistakes. Her mistake about Haleigh
    not the pills. She knows why she's in. And Ronald is strung out
    pitiful; blind to Misty. The cops got the right ones. They know it is
    Misty and her brother. If she's not bailed out, she's going to break.

February 25, 2010 at 12:35 am
  29. Kat Harrison

It's so sad that if Haleigh is found and alive she will never have her dad. Misty disgusts me with her pathetic existence. How ignorant can she and Ronald be to sell ANY illegal stubstance when they know there is an open investigation regarding Haleigh?

February 25, 2010 at 1:56 am
  30. carol mcsorley

Please tell Mrs. Nancy Grace that if you watch the video of ronald in the car counting the pills. The 25th one is in his mouth. He talks with his mouth closed with the pill between his lips. Then he turns his head and takes the pill out of his mouth and then continues to talk normal (mouth open more). He lied ...he stoled the pill and blamed it on misty and the drug dealer/.. !!! OMG!!!

February 25, 2010 at 2:26 am
  31. robert

in the jail house video when dad ask her if the little girl will come home she says yes but her head shakes no

February 25, 2010 at 4:59 am
  32. nancy

I don't understand why Nancy (we do love her in my house so understand this is nothing against her)keeps saying "secret recordings" when she refers to the jailhouse recordings. There are signs posted all over that they are being recording. The jailhouse conversations are not secret.

February 25, 2010 at 6:24 am
  33. Kelly

Who cares about the drugs.. find the little girl!!!

February 25, 2010 at 8:25 am
  34. Guest 276

Why is there nothing about Antoinette Davis who DID get released from prison?? Have we forgotten about Shaniya Davis?

February 25, 2010 at 8:53 am
  35. lotusjani

Misty deserves to rot in jail but she should come clean and tell it all: Where is Haley? See how friendly Ron Cummings gets with her after he knows the truth about his daughter and what this teenage nut did or did not do to her, like watching the kids and being responsible, not go on a drug trip of several days.

February 25, 2010 at 9:44 am
  36. Skippy

In or out. What's the difference anymore? Haleigh is not going to be found either way because the focus of finding her has been swept under the rug in exchange for "sensation" over this dysfunctional loser. Misty is getting everything she needs in jail plus she's getting media attention. I say let her out. She'll find her own way back in soon enough anyway. There is no way she will ever live a normal life because she has no idea what that is. She's being "taken care of" in jail. Out in the real world she cannot function normally and she's made that perfectly clear. So let her out and let her suffer.

February 25, 2010 at 10:32 am
  37. Rhonda

Misty may get sprung, but I do not think she should. I wish Nancy Grace would state I do not think Ron is involved with Haleighs disappearance, but she needs to nail him on his neglectful behavior. On one of those tapes you hear Misty say they have to hurry because they have to pick up Ronalds son from pre-school and make another run. I find this appauling. I guess they make their drug transactions with Jr. in the vehicle. She even tells the name of the pre-school to the UC. I truely feel Ron is right where he needs to be and it is not because Misty won't talk. They are druggies and dealers and need the maximum sentencing. I would like to know the confirmed work time for Ronald Cummings. PDM hours are 3:30pm til 2:00am Mon – Thur and Fri 3:30pm til 8:30pm. It was reported back in September He was suppose to report to work at 4pm til 3am by TJ Hart and Art Harris. Then Ronalds lawyers say 5pm til 3am. Which is it? It has been over a year and Ronalds work hours should not be an issue.
    I believe Misty knows it all. Whether she hurt Haleigh or is covering for someone else that she feels she needs to protect. I hope all involved will get heafty sentencing. I think cousin Joe Overstreet is a diversion. Misty would of already told LE and Joe Overstreet would be in jail trying to prove his innocence. Misty would not have continued to feel LEs heat on her she would have given him up. I think Chelsae may be covering for her husband, Timmy Croslin. Misty needed his help and he responded.

February 25, 2010 at 11:35 am
  38. PATRICIA VAN BLARCOM

I LOVE YOU NACY GRACE!!
    GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON OUR SIDE!
    your just to wonderful!!!!!! watch you every day @ 5:00

February 25, 2010 at 12:00 pm
  39. LIS

If she gets out she'll take off, just like before. I remember her Dad saying something like, you should have gone to Michigan.

February 25, 2010 at 12:18 pm
  40. evelyn dustin

Nancy Grace

When I look at the video of Misty and Ronald 's drug bust. I do not see a father who is distraught over his missing daughter. Maybe they both had sometning to do with Haleigh missing?

Just a thought! Hope they are brought to justice soon!

February 25, 2010 at 12:35 pm
  41. Divine53

I think that cousin Joe had something to do with the dissappearance of Haleigh. I believe if Haleigh died of a drug overdose, that possible cousin Joe, got rid of the body for them and I think that Misty and a few others know this, that is why they are tight lipped, because of their involvement by knowingly withholding this information from law enforcement. I believe if they hold her long enough she will tell on cousin Joe. I believe he probably dumped Haleigh's body on the way of of town and the body might not be even in the state of Florida, because he left town suddenlly the next morning after Haleigh was missing!!!

February 25, 2010 at 1:25 pm
  42. Sonya

I watch this girl on TV and all I can do is imagine myself smacking her right across her bratty face. This girl is a piece of work. She cares about no one but herself. She even blatantly told her father to forget about the brother in jail and focus on getting her out first. She is a loser and she absolutely knows what happened to that little girl and I believe 150% that the child's disappearance had to do with drugs. She probably handed her off to some perve either in exchange for drugs or money owed for drugs. Either that or she was so blitzed out of her mind that someone walked off with the child. In any event, she darn well knows. It is too bad in a way that in our society we can't drag her in a back room and smack the crap out of her until she talks. The same with Casey Anthony. Two total SCUMBAGS.

February 25, 2010 at 1:53 pm
  43. Lee Ann

Why does she have so much phone time?? All their privleges need to be stripped!! I was amazed at the amount of phone time and visitation tapes they released on Casey Anthony also! Let these ladies sit in jail and reap the punishment of their crimes! Take the phones away!!

February 25, 2010 at 2:53 pm
  44. CHARLOTTE

I'VE NOTICED THAT BOTH RON AND MISTY HAVE HAD DIFFERENT TIMES SAID "THEY" WHEN TALKING ABOUT WHO TOOK HALEIGH. HOW DO THEY KNOW IT WAS MORE THAN ONE PERSON?

February 25, 2010 at 2:59 pm
  45. RIP

Misty should be in general population section in jail and that would make her talk quickly and tell what happened to little Haleigh cause some of those girls in jail will be after her. She shouldn't be given special treatment in jail and I think Casey Anthony should have been in general population too.

February 25, 2010 at 3:36 pm
  46. mac

throw the book at her. regardless if she killed the kid or not. I'm sure the streets would be better off with one less drug dealer.

February 25, 2010 at 4:27 pm
  47. MarieBW

Talking about trailer trash, this is a perfect picture of that!!
    That precious little girl is missing and probably somewhere dead, and I feel sure that Misty knows more than she is telling. What in God's name will it take to get her to talk. They need to "hold her feet to the fire" until she talks.
    I know Ron Cummins is no angel, but at least his priority focus is getting his daughter back. I hope he is able to get the closure he needs and also for his family. I, too, feel for Crystal Sheffield, Hailey's mother. She knew from the start Misty was up to no good. But rest assured, Misty, what goes around, comes around!

February 25, 2010 at 4:50 pm
  48. beatlejuice

I wonder if investigators should switch their focus.Sombody knows somthing! She didnt just vaqnish into thin air!The girl is 5 years old.

February 25, 2010 at 5:03 pm
  49. jo

I haven't hear lately if they're still looking for the body of Haleigh?
    Depending on this drug addict to come clean is a waste of time. She's never gonig to admit anything. Not because she isn't guilty of neglect, but because she was so wasted she really can't remember what happen to the child.

February 25, 2010 at 5:33 pm
  50. Angela

Will Misty Croslin Get Out?: I pray not!
    Misty tries to portray such an innocent looking appearance. I had my first child at 16 years of age and was mature enough to get married ~ this drug dealing little gal is much more 'world wise' than she is trying to appear! (Birds of a feather do flock together ~ so she cannot blame the company she was in).

February 25, 2010 at 5:41 pm
  51. Max

If her lawyer won't let Leonard Padilla bailher out, then let her rot in jail. She acts more like she's 8 rather than 18. I've watched the videos from the car with the undercover cop. She's acting like she's "ccol" and in charge , no regular job, but what the hey? She's making money selling drugs. Thank God for undercover cops that can take down scummy drug dealers. Hope the bust was made within the school zone. That should add afew more years to her sentence.

February 25, 2010 at 5:44 pm
  52. Laura

I wonder why nobody considers that Misty may actually NOT know what happened to Haleigh? Misty is a drugged out dope-er who would not think twice about abandoning the two children in the trailer while she "slipped out" to "visit" with her local dealer. Who is to say if she was thinking clearly enough to remember to lock the door behind her, or if she, or one of her friends might not have "mentioned" to an unsavory character that those two children were home alone unprotected in a flimsy trailer? The boy has never mentioned having left the house that night. At the very least, she should be charged with child endangerment.

February 25, 2010 at 6:00 pm
  53. Betty Phillips

This Misty sure is a messed up "girl", why can she not get it thru her head, just tell them where the baby doll Haleigh is, I will bet the outcome on finding Haleigh is with Tommy Croslin and Tommys wife's family. I pray for Haleigh, but, I am losing faith in her being found alive. I seem to get a little faith when I read the messages from Ron's mother when Ron is talking with his mother. That is a grandmother that is so upset by this Misty, I try to think postively about Haleigh, for it that grandmother can then I must feel that the outcome on Haleigh will be exactly what Ron and his mother are praying for.
    This Misty should be put in with the general jail population, they would then make her talk, she is one sicko. Betty

February 25, 2010 at 6:24 pm
  54. Dave

I still don't understand her obsession with getting bonded out. Does she not realize she WILL be convicted and go to prison? So, why does she want out so bad? Does she plan to skip bail? I can see it now. Dog the bounty hunter tracking down Misty Croslin. What a mess.

February 25, 2010 at 6:40 pm
  55. Roy

You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash.

February 25, 2010 at 6:46 pm
  56. Rhonda J Kelley

I wanted to write about something I noticed on the recap show of the Haleigh Cummings case this past weekend 02/20/2010. On this show a reporter was interviewing Misty Croslin about what happened the night Haleigh went missing.Misty proceeds to mention something about the blankets now we've all heard about the washing of the blanket (supposedly). Then she say's something about they took her blanket (Misty's blanket) with them in the van? I still have this show, I kept rewinding this and rewinding this just to make sure this is what I heard. Then I watched Wednesday evenings show,02/24/2010 and Nancy and the reporters were talking about Misty Croslin's cousin Joe. How Misty Croslin mentions him standing in the back open door with Haleigh that night. Also mentioned was Misty Croslin's sister in laws police interview about the cousin Joe taking the van because the keys were misplaced when she found them? I think Misty Croslin knows something and I think cousin Joe is envolved!!! I wish I could this message out to someone I've already emailed but it's not a for sure thing that this will be seen. I'm telling you they need to press Misty Croslin and her cousin Joe more.Watch these shows, Misty Croslin mentions a van when talking about the blankets in the show aired on the 20th and a mention of cousin Joe taking a van the night Haleigh went missing?????

February 25, 2010 at 7:04 pm
  57. Jay

I have noticed that Misty will never bring up Haleigh's name unless someone else brings the name up first.
    Guilty feelings perhaps?
    She really doesn't need to get out right now.
    Our favorite "Bounty Hunter" wants, and will get, more publicity over this. This is his only motive!
    Although Misty is in jail over the drug charges, she needs to be more open to Law Enforcement about Haleigh.
    Haleigh's return is and should be the Number One priorty... even to Misty.

February 25, 2010 at 7:18 pm
  58. Marie

Nancy, I wil like to let you know that you are one of the best female newscaster in the U.S. I am a mother of a 11 year old child that also suffers from depression and I will like to take the parents of Andrew to take for taking the time to educate briefly about this condition. My prayer are with them in this time of sorrow.

February 25, 2010 at 8:18 pm
  59. patricia morgan

what is going on with the baby gabriel case haven;t heard anything about baby or his so called mother

February 26, 2010 at 7:46 am
  60. donna g

Florida officials need to keep the pressure on, in the Cummings and Croslin cases. They are skum !! Poor Hailey, to have had these two as "parents". I whole-heartedly believe they are to blame for what happened to little Hailey. I only pray that she did not suffer.
    I trust the Florida court system will put these two evil and despicable people in prison and may they "rot there". I also believe that they will suffer in their afterlives in a very hot climate !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hailey deserves justice.

February 26, 2010 at 10:01 am
  61. LisaG

Leonard Padillia is a pain in the butt. All he is out for, is another 15 minutes of fame.

Why is he buying the Croslins a car?? Paying their phone bills? He needs to leave Misty right where she is.

According to Lisa Croslin, she told Misty, that once he gets Misty out, and gets all the charges, "dropped", he is going to relocate them all to Florida.

And the plot thickens....

February 26, 2010 at 11:03 am
  62. Elly

Both Misty & Ron are exactly where they deserve to be. They are headed for prison so I pray that no one is able to bond them out - let them sit and stew/rot in jail/prison. Sitting there might at some point make them start talking about Haleigh. In my humble opinion, both of them are involved in that poor baby's disappearance. My thoughts have always been that her kidnapping was in retaliation for one of their drug deals gone bad and now that they have been caught red-handed, my feelings are confirmed. And Ronald has such a violent temper and carries a gun which makes me very concerned that next time someone will be killed. Both of them have been involved in some pretty shady things throughout their short lives and were destined to end up in prison.

February 26, 2010 at 11:10 am
  63. Ginger

Looks like Robert Fields is doing his job, about time. Good Lawyer.

February 26, 2010 at 12:15 pm
  64. prisimisi

I'm sure the poor girl is "dying" for a cigarette!!!! lol

February 26, 2010 at 12:28 pm
  65. pmo

misty thinks her bond is $5000-$10,000. she doesnt understand nor does her mother, they need to come up with $135,000. as her family doesnt have 2 nickels to rub together, I think she will stay put for quite some time.

February 26, 2010 at 12:41 pm
  66. Megan

i strongly feel that both her father and her former step mother either sold Hailey to someone or accidentally killed her during a drug filled evening. These two have been shady since day one about what happened that night and you do not just pick up this drug habit over night. They had something to do with her disappearance and I hope that one day they tell the truth so that little girl can be put to rest.

February 26, 2010 at 2:56 pm
  67. Lixi

Now what does Padilla get in return for helping to get this cretin out of jail other than publicity? Seriously- she's not going to crack under pressure and tell him where the child is, she's a manipulative, determined, and apparently remorseless creature.

February 26, 2010 at 3:40 pm
  68. Beverly

You are a wonderful, caring person, Nancy Grace! I love your show and have been with you since you started. I got a little frustrated when the Tiger Woods thing went on and on. Who cares except his family, friends and the women he hurt, but did not apologize to. Your priority has always been the missing both young and old. You have kept people informed and glued to the TV as if the missing were on of our own. I commend you for that. But...Please follow up on some that have been spotlighted and still no conclusion, such as Baby Gabriel, little Shaniyah Davis (what happened to her mother and Mr. Scumbag)? Please give us updates!

February 26, 2010 at 4:28 pm
  69. Beverly

One of our own!

February 26, 2010 at 4:30 pm
  70. NacyFollower

Both of these people should be put in jail for a long time. Here is a little precious girl missing and they both are out selling drugs. What scum!!! He does not deserve to have this little girl back. If this little girl is found alive they need to send her tolive with mom or grandmother. Get her far away from these two trashy people!

February 26, 2010 at 5:31 pm
  71. cat

Why would only the little girl go missing and not the boy? I do not think that daddy is so innocent in this story either. If my child came up missing, my first thoughts would be that maybe she wondered off some how. My first words would not be "how could you let some one steal my baby". It just sounds like he might have had some kind of heads up that some thing like this could happen.

February 26, 2010 at 10:28 pm
  72. Just 1 Mans Opinion

I pray for that little girl. The "adults" involved are all just white trash. I don't blame them even though. Its the generation that bore them. let the circle BE broken.

February 27, 2010 at 12:32 am
  73. sashafierce

Both cristy an ronald should give up there's hope for niether 1 of them an if ronald waz any kind good parent he would tell we're da we're bouts of his daughter to put her at to rest if she deceased! I jus hop dey burn n hell

February 27, 2010 at 7:57 am
  74. april from ky

I think the police dept. should put her in population in jail with all the women who hates baby killers and see what they get out of her. As far as the drugs they got caught with , the max should be given to all parties involed then maybe they will remember about that angel that has had her whole life taken because of young KIDS TRING TO MAKE SOMETHING FOR THEM SELVES BUT CAN'T STOP TO HELP FIND THE ANGEL GOD GAVE THEM!!!!!!!

February 27, 2010 at 12:48 pm
  75. Elaine Hicks

I would really like to know why Leonard Padilla is getting involved with the Croslin case, why he is so willing to help the Anthony's save their home and why he was so invested in the Casey Anthony. He seems to be getting a lot of publicity out of this and seems to be circumventing the judicial process. He has no business getting involved in these cases.

February 27, 2010 at 2:40 pm
  76. Sandy H

Misty needs to tell the truth!Haeligh has been gone over a year, I can only imagine where this child is but it bothers me deeply to think she is with a sexual pervert or laying somewhere along the road ike trash. I hope the prison system gets her to talking. we all know she wants out.Let them use her temp.freedom against her, or keep her in bottom line, a Child is lost somewhere out there and she needs to come home one way or another God Bless Haleigh, She never stood a chance with Misty asher babysitter. My heart breaks for all the ost children Baby Gabriel, Hassani Campbell, Haleigh.. so sad, just so sad,

February 27, 2010 at 4:21 pm
  77. Justice4LilyAramburo

If you do the crime, be prepared to do the time!! Misty sounds like a cry-baby! Begging anyone who will listen to get her out of jail. Suck it up, Misty. It's your creation and your bad karma...but it can also be an opportunity to come clean and make it right... for Haylee's sake.

February 27, 2010 at 6:32 pm
  78. kathy

im praying for the little girls safe return,and i hope if misty had anything to do with it or if this innocent child is dead that she is took out and tortured.

February 27, 2010 at 8:37 pm
  79. mikkisue

Has anyone ever thought that Misty Croslin may have been jealous of little Haighley,you know Misty is very young and maybe didnt like Ronald giving alot of attention to his daughter.

February 27, 2010 at 9:06 pm
  80. jean

misty croslin deserves what she is going to get:
    life in prison without the possibility of parole, and no
    one deserves it more as she has cost the taxpayers a fortune in
    the various lies that the enforcement guys have had to follow up on.

put her away, and stop the baloney she killed haleigh or assisted
    in the killing...baze is groping for straws with kronks wife deposed.

what a joke that was, i hope the jury gets to hear this fat loser.

stop wasting public time take the keys and lock this immature,
    teenager misty, and call it a day...she deserves the death penalty.

baze must admit the dream team is now the falling apart team, and
    without money and a chronic liar like misty theres nothing much to
    do

February 27, 2010 at 9:41 pm
  81. Wayne

If she gets out she will dissapear.

February 28, 2010 at 12:53 am
  82. kev

Poor baby looks so sad. I would like to put a smile on her face with MY face between her legs.

February 28, 2010 at 1:13 am
  83. Honest Abe

She should have thought about that before she went on and sold the drugs. Tough lives get tough time!

February 28, 2010 at 12:17 pm
  84. Laughing Skeptic

I feel sorry for this girl. She was raised by drug using and drug dealing parents. She was allowed at a very young age to move in with her drug using and drug dealing boy friend. A child she loved probably died as a direct result of her life style and now she is facing 25 years in prison. None of the adults in her life are standing up and taking responsibility for the mess they made of her life. She will probably find a way to kill herself shortly after her conviction. Such a waste. She comes across as a kid who could have had a happy life if given a different start in life, but sadly she is what she is now and we have to deal with it.

February 28, 2010 at 12:54 pm
  85. debbie

i hope she never gets out...she is a liar and should rot for her role in that little girls apparent death!!! she is getting what she deserves lets see how long she last in general pop hee hee

February 28, 2010 at 1:34 pm
  86. Trent24

This girl needs someone to sit her down and explain the penalties she's facing...someone with the ability to explain things "clearly" to a child...because her neurons are misfiring on so many levels...I don't think she will get out, even if Padilla gets into the picture...He has said that he will bail her out ONLY if she talks first...She's not going to say anything she hasn't already said..."I don't know."

February 28, 2010 at 3:16 pm
  87. Jim N

Why should Nancy believe the grief of ron cummings excuses him from being arrested like Misty? Ron was actively involved in selling 27 pills for $7 apiece, while an older male undercover officer who's face was cowardly hidden from tv viewers gets involved in busting misty when Ron was the drug dealing idiot persuading her to do it. In fact, Ron acted like a coward when his daughter was discovered missing, and threatened to kill whoever took her. Why? Because if he was not involved with MIsty in losing haley, he'd have knock the hell outta her to find out what happened to his daughter. Instead two men persuade misty to sell HER DR presecription pills that she did not take for pain, because they had a set-up together with the undercover cop. Ron talks so easy to the cop, but Misty did not know about it. I say that both are equally involved in haley's misfortune, and that ron cummings needs to be lie dectector tested too.

February 28, 2010 at 8:53 pm
  88. a thought

Maybe Misty was planning to tell a big fat lie about that night (that her cousin was there (she "thinks" she saw himin the doorway or standing over her?) and her lawyer advised her to be silent and stay put or she'd be in ALOT more trouble, and that's why he told Padilla to back off.

Did the missing sex offender (Chad?) ever serve time in jail with Ronald or anyone that knew Ronald had custody of a little daughter? Did Ronald have pictures of his kids in his cell when he was in gen population back in earlier incarcerations, like 2005? Did Chad know Crystal when she was pregnant or when she had Haliegh as a baby? Anyone in Misty's family connected to this missing Chad guy? The other sex offender that lived about 300 ft away that was out in his yard watching all this that night, any calls in or out of his cell phone that night? Have the police checked all that out? Have they found the Chad guy yet?(That Nay Nay or whatever sounds like she's constantly trying to make trouble for Misty, some friend, so is the teenage baby mama of Ronalds other illegitimate son.)

Was ANYONE (co-worker of Ronalds) not accounted for that night? Had Ronald made a spectacle of himself carrying on and cursing loudly and having a fit and talking @#** on the job when he couldn't reach Misty by phone, desperately dialing like 90 times, and he allegedly called Tommy frantically to go check the house out?Did any of his co–workers overhear him in a rage and become aware of the possibility children were home alone or unattended by a passed out teenage girlfriend, and know he wouldn't be home until 3am?

By the way, did Misty ever explain why she didn't answer the phone that night when Ronald was so desperately dialing?

February 28, 2010 at 9:16 pm
  89. Frances

This weekend on Nancy Grace Feb. 28 Misty's Dad asks if Haliegh is coming home? Misty accually shakes her head No and her father Noods. She knows the truth.

March 1, 2010 at 10:10 am
  90. motiv8ed

When first hearing of this case it was said that Ronald Cummings had any number of previous arrests for "drug offenses." All these arrests had culminated in not a single conviction..... which usually means that Ronald would have to turn "snitch" and agree to help capture and convict dealers and/or suppliers.

I would suggest Leonard Padilla would do better to investigate those individuals that Ronald has sent to prison if he wants to find those responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

March 1, 2010 at 10:17 am
  91. Mark

White Trash!!!!!

March 1, 2010 at 1:16 pm
  92. John

I wonder if she needs a place to stay. She can come live with me.

March 1, 2010 at 1:22 pm
  93. a mother

You know I feel the same about Misty Croslin as I do about Casey Anthony. I am so SICK of these pathetic excuses for moms getting sympathy, What does Padilla have to do with this? Kinda odd his name would pop up in this case as with little Caylee's Just fry these poor pathetic pieces of trash and give these babies the justice they deserve. If I was in a room with either one of them I can tell you only one would walk out,,,ME....... Bless these poor children ...

March 1, 2010 at 2:41 pm
  94. slg75

She is a PIG. She knows where that little girl is! It is all about Misty. She needs to get an education. It is painful to hear her speak. My 3 year old daughter can speak and use words/put together sentences better than Misty. Please do all mankind a favor and leave her rotting in a jail.

March 1, 2010 at 3:40 pm
  95. margaret

nancy, i have listened to the audio from father to daughter, to brother to sister, father to son and on and on , they never have mentioned this innocent baby (child), they keep refering the crime they have been semi conficted of as it, they say i dont know about IT, iam unaware what happen to IT,that tells me there is no ,absolutely no remorse for this missing child , they are more concerned with each other and this child that is in my opioion is been referred to as IT

March 1, 2010 at 9:06 pm
  96. Keith Dray

When are all you "Intellects" going to realize Misty has no clue what happened to Heleigh"s disappearance because the night she went missing Misty was too F#*$&ed up to know.
    She is not smart enough to fool authorities and too weak to not leak information for freedom.
    When the brother showed up she was passed out. One of her circle of "friends" took her for profit. There seems to be a large market for young girls and that is the problem that needs to be addressed.

March 1, 2010 at 9:11 pm
  97. Betsy Grisham

Nancy – I've always admired you. Your no nonsense, rather common sense way of taking on the issues is like a breath of fresh air amidst the cable news/talking head industry.

My request may seem silly, but I have to ask .. Won't you please stop referring to Casey Anthony as "Tot Mom"? When you refer to someone over and over in that sort of "cutesy" way, a manner of speaking that you seldom adopt, by the way, it not only marginalizes the child, but it makes her mother, who in my opinion is her murderer seem, ohhh maybe not so evil after all. She's the "Tot Mom"! Not a baby killer. See what I mean? To be really frank with you, I've had to change the channel at times because this nickname you've assigned to Anthony just sickened me.

Going on, with a much sadder note, at the rate we are going, more and more children missing, "tot mom" may not be specific enough. Is that cretin Misty Croslin going to become the "tot stepmom"? I couldn't stomach that.

You know, I don't think my request is as silly as it may seem on it's face. Use the child's name when you speak of her. She's not "the tot." She's Caylee.

Thank you, Nancy.
    Betsy Grisham
    St.Louis, MO.

March 1, 2010 at 9:37 pm
  98. patty windlin

instead of this girls family feeling so sorry for her they need to be talking to her and telling her she needs to come forward with the truth about what happen the night haleigh went missing. and i don't think she should get out of jail either. let her serve her time maybe then she might learn a lesson. i don't thing 25 years in prison. but i do think she needs to serve at least half that time in order to learn a lesson she complains about not being able to di anything and food not what she likes. well that just to bad. do the crime do the time.

March 1, 2010 at 10:21 pm
  99. diana

as i was watching the jail house tapes tonight, it almost seems to me that mistys dad is really trying to get her to talk, like maybe hes working for the police?????

March 1, 2010 at 10:22 pm
  100. Jessica Barnum

I think adding more media attention to this train wreck is wrong. You play the same information nite after nite with no new information on this case since feb 4th! I wont watch the show anymore you sound like a repeating parrot!!

March 1, 2010 at 11:12 pm
  101. pat rose

One thing Casey Anthony and Misty Croslin have in common is ARROGANCE and INDULGENCE from their families. Both of these woman behave as DIVAS whining about how the police victimized them. Sad isn't it? The two of them believe they will get out and the cops will look stupid. Right there is a give away that they live in a fantasy world their parents created. Toooooobad

March 2, 2010 at 12:30 am
  102. Kate

The police are so focused on busting Misty and getting info......They need to be looking in other directions because she is obviously innocent, of course not completely innocent they have been living a drug infested life, but that does not make her a killer.....how bout looking at pedofiles in the vicinity. What a joke.

March 2, 2010 at 3:58 am
  103. kory

This "woman" is a child herself...What is wrong with people ?

March 2, 2010 at 9:57 am
  104. Sherri Patterson

Come on people we are all intellegent to know that Misty Croslin knows exactly what happened to little Haliegh. i believe that Misty was not at the trailer that night and instead had the kids with her at a oxy-contin party. The girl most likely overdosed on pills and was whisked away b4 Misty returned home shortlt before Ronald returned home from work. 1 Lie detector test may be wrong but not the several.

March 2, 2010 at 10:07 am
  105. Ruth

Misty Croslin is just as bad as Casey Anthony. I hope neither one of them get out of jail. Misty may not have killed little Haleigh, but I feel she is knows something and won't tell.

March 2, 2010 at 2:31 pm
  106. Judy

I really don't think Misty knows anything. She was probably sound asleep from her drug binge and has no idea who was at her house or who took little Haleigh. That's why she isn't talking. She was doing drugs and sleeping when she was supposed to be watching Ronald's children. Shame on him for trusting her in the first place.

March 2, 2010 at 3:29 pm
  107. jenn29

I think that the bounty hunter needs to stay out Haleighs disapperance. The longer that she is in jail the more she will talk. And the more likely she will want to do a plea bargain for what happened to Haleigh. Watching those taps to me makes me feel that her dad believes that misty has had something to do with it. And if you pay attention he is fishing for info out of her. Misty what happened to Haleigh?

March 2, 2010 at 4:41 pm
  108. carrie howard

i really don't beleive misty knows where the child is. I beleive she was to stoned to remember any thing, so lay off her, she still have the mind of a child herself . I think law enforcements should give her house arrest and keep a close eye on her if she knows anything she will slip up ; most likely she will get high again and really start talking because she will think that she has out smarted everybody.

March 2, 2010 at 8:35 pm
  109. s,f

i don't think she will ever tell anything because she knows she will never get out of jail. for these drugs she stands to get out one day.so she will never tell.

March 2, 2010 at 9:09 pm
  110. Michelle

Dear Nancy remember at the very begining when the note was brought in, dont you think there is a good chance the parents have something to do with it cuz the letter said that the baby took a pill ....and now you have the parents caught with dealing pills is that not enough info to go on? i think she knows something...

March 2, 2010 at 10:58 pm
  111. Rebecca D.

why does misty have a cast on her arm when haleigh 1st went missing?

March 3, 2010 at 10:49 am
  112. tammy kendall

i have been watching your show and would like to know why haleigh's mom has not been questioned and what she has to say about her daughters disappearance and why she isn't a suspect.

March 3, 2010 at 12:23 pm
  113. BO - C

THIS IS JUST OUR SYSTEM AT WORK 4 THE REAL CRIMES. THE LAWS SHOULD HAVE A MANDATORY MINIMUM FOR SEX CRIMES AND WHEN IT'S DEALING WITH KIDS, SEX, AND MURDER IT SHOULD BE TWENTY YEARS, MINIMUM. THEY GIVE A DOPE DEALER FIVE YEARS FOR ONE TEN DOLLAR ROCK AND HE SERVES 2 AND A HALF AND GETS OUT ON PROBATION OR PAROLE AND THEIR P.O. MAKES SURE THAT THEY ARE TESTED EVERY MONTH AND ARE CLOSELY WATCHED AND HAVE AN BRACELET ON FROM THE TIME THAT THEY ARE RELEASED. THE TWENTY YEAR FOR FIRST TIME SEX OFFENDERS AND ANY ACT DONE ON A CHILD SHOULD BE IN AFFECT A.S.A.P. THEY D. A.'S AND DEFENSE ATTORNEYS SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE WHEN A SEX OFFENDER IS NOT GIVEN THE SENTENCE THAT KEEPS THE CHILD SEX OFFENDERS LOCKED UP AND PLEA DOWN THE DEALS. THE CHILDREN SEX OFFENDER LAWS ARE UNJUST AND NEEDS TO BE CHANGED, IMMEDIATELY.

March 4, 2010 at 10:22 am
  114. mike

I hope Misty gets out cause I've been writing to her and I'm gonna move her up to Canada with me.

March 4, 2010 at 1:13 pm
  115. walker

Misty should stay in jail because she knows what happen that day when the little 6 years old children went missing. She is the key witness in this case. She maybe something else, just keep investigating and keep her jailed....Thanks Nancy for your continue
    viewing of this missing children..

March 4, 2010 at 2:13 pm
  116. Elly

I agree, Walker. Both her and Ron need to stay where they are. The two of them know more than they are letting on. Besides, drug trafficking is a very serious crime and a lot of times these drugs end up either in the hands of kids or are somehow involved in crimes against children.

March 4, 2010 at 2:49 pm
  117. cindy

Misty should have her bail reduced and be able to get out of jail...she is in danger of morphing into one of the lowlifes in the jail with her. She is not quite there yet. Can we try to save this young girl. She was dragged into this whole drug scene by Ronald when she was VERY young and VERY STUPID. Can't anyone see this???

March 4, 2010 at 4:51 pm
  118. linda

are u kidding me mike.......even say misty doesnt know anything else she should she was in charge of that 5 yr old .

March 4, 2010 at 5:18 pm
  119. fila907

Well i dont know who knows what,but i know all of them talk way to much to be in the middle of a investigation.I think the dad is working for the cops,he talks and ask to many questions on that video recorded phone,like he is trying to get her to give a confession,way to go dad.I think if she knew anything else it would have come out by now,,she started singing on her brother like the first coulpe of days of being locked up.But the truth will come out sooner or later if they keep getting these bone heads to talk on those jail house phones.

March 4, 2010 at 8:38 pm
  120. suzi

I would like to know why Leonard Padilla has his nose in this. Why did he buy Misty's mother a car, give them a place to live and send $100.00 for Misty's jailhouse bank?

I noticed that too fila907 as far as Misty's dad asking probing questions and always mentioning something about Haleigh when he talks to her. The mother on the other hand is as much of an enabler as Leonard Padilla.

They need to stay where they are, enough of the comfy and cozy "house arrest" punishment . She'd be gone or back to popping pills and stuff.

March 4, 2010 at 9:10 pm
  121. DEBBIE FONTAINE

Nancy we all love you BUT sticking up for Ronald is driving us crazy.I believe he is way more involved than we know,as for breaking misty I think she was so drugged out and sleepy[after her 3 day binge]that she may not know exactly what happened.Don't get me wrong she should be where she is but NO SYMPATHY FOR RON AT ALL .

March 4, 2010 at 10:42 pm
  122. a comment

Because we all have an emotional investment in finding out what happened to this beautiful little girl (Haliegh) it's easy to overlook that Misty is incarcerated because she SOLD DRUGS and her sentence, if proven guilty (the tapes, duh???) she may go to prison for decades. She doesn't deserve to get out unless someone posts her $1.35 million dollar bail. No deals, no special treatment, no fame, no glory.Let her just sit there. We should all stop doing the "whodunnit" dance and let her realize just how serious the DRUG CHARGES are. If you let her out you have to let them all out. They'll just do it again. Could be your child next they sell drugs to.I don't think they quite grasp that what they have done is illegal and what the consequences are.No one is picking on her and her family. They are in the situation they are in because of the (poor) choices they have made and for no other reason. Drugs, stealing, lying...they think they are above the law.

March 5, 2010 at 12:10 am
  123. Traci

Misty Croslin is as guilty as Casey Anthony for the dissaperance and what I feel, murder of an innocent child. Sure, she was drugged up that night and little Haleigh probably was too. There probably was a house full of idiots all drugged up that night and poor little Haleigh became an experiment that went deadly wrong. I feel that baby is buried somewhere and Misty (who is an adult by the way, not a child) knows she is. She may not know where, but she knows who took her and the fact that she is no longer with us. Dad knows it too. I dont think he is working for anyone. I think he is literally sick about what his instincts are telling him about his daughter. I think they should make life a living hell for her in that prison, stick her in solitary and tell her shes not coming out until she talks. She'll talk. The person I don't understand is Ronald. Why is this @sshole not looking for his daughter instead of dealing rx drugs? What a bunch of freakn losers. God Bless you Haleigh. If I found you, I would keep you so you could have the kind of beautiful life you so deserve.

March 5, 2010 at 2:51 pm
  124. stewartde

this saga just gets better and better. The sad thing, we may never know what happened to Hayliegh. It appears to me the only one who even cares is Ronald Cummings. He has his own problems with poor judgement:; his predeliction for young girls and drugs.
    This baby never had a chance.

March 5, 2010 at 3:45 pm
  125. Michelle B

MISTY NEEDS TO BE N FOR DRUG & THE INNOCENT LIL GIRL THAT CAME UP MISSING,IM STARTING TO THINK THEY R ALL BACKWARDS COUNTRY FOLKS

March 5, 2010 at 8:07 pm
  126. marvin A

hello< I think that you guys are doing a great job covering the Misty Croslin, Ron Cummiings case. But there is one thing I dont understand and that is why have no one espicially you Nancy Grace commented on Rons Comment when he was on the phone with some young lady, he said that the place was real dirty and he was in there with some dirty ass niggers, I would like for everyone to talk about that. How could we miss that. Can I get some feedback on that. Well Nancy grace what do you think about that, since you are so good about commenting on things.

marvin A From Tampa Fl.

March 5, 2010 at 11:16 pm
  127. Rebecca Brumfield

Nancy,
    Please we need an update on the Misty Croslin Cummings case. give us some new news.

March 5, 2010 at 11:42 pm
  128. sally

what does the brother say about that night? Did they go to a party or visit some people with Misty? Were they home all night? Who were the men dressed in black that he claims to have seen in the house?

March 6, 2010 at 2:01 pm
  129. LeeAnn

I also think Misty was so far out of it she honestly doesn't remember what happened to Haleigh. Misty will snitch off her brother so easily, but never herself. If you remember when she was speaking with her dad she told him to work on getting her out of jail first before her brother how selfish is that? I think Misty only feels her pain and no-one elses. Give her I don't know how to spell it that truth serum, sodium penathaw misspelled. Why can't the police use something like that in these cases?

March 6, 2010 at 3:57 pm
  130. Margaret

First of all when Misty thought she was old enough to get married she in my mind became an adult.She was ready to take on the responsibility of the children,so with this said,this is neglect as a parent.When there are small children in the house,you must watch them at all times.There are no excuses for this,and this means no one..Children in itself is a full time job.So feeling sorry for this girl No Way..Ron knew what shape she was in and took her back into his home where his children were,that"s poor judgment on him and still no excuse for him either..They both need to pay the price for this child,Now the DRUGS they have it all on video,the both of them WHAT MORE DO THEY NEED,both should be put under the jail for what they have let happen and what they have done... It's time to get on with it....

March 6, 2010 at 9:41 pm
  131. christine dove

I hope she never gets out inow she did something to the Little girl

March 7, 2010 at 6:29 pm
  132. SpikedLemon

Chelsea King is reported as a 17 year young girl.
    Misty Croslin was 17, just turned 18 and she is reported as a malicious "woman" who knows more than she is saying.
    I don't believe she knows more, she could of been on drugs, or w/e.
    We know that she obviously came from a pretty bad background. I don't think she has had much education. But, none of this makes her guilty of murder! Misty and "the tot mom" are not the same.

March 8, 2010 at 5:13 am
  133. the truth

misty had lost 7 pounds while being locked up. i do think she blacked out . i know people who were drinkers / druggies and til this day they dont remember what happened 10 yrs ago.

March 8, 2010 at 7:13 pm
  134. dianne

Nancy keep up all the good you do. Misty may be young but she was smart enough to teach Ronad how to sell drugs. Also, what kind of man goes for a young girl to babysit or I forgot sex got in the way of logic. Also, the family needs to learn what 10% is – very simple math.

March 9, 2010 at 9:08 am
  135. Bud G

I think Lil Haliegh is dead. I think Misty knows that. She made a statement to her mother that God is going to bring her home. I think home is heaven. I don't understand Ronald's attitude and behavior. He doesn't appear to be that concerned about his missing daughter. I don't get it. Bud G

March 9, 2010 at 4:02 pm
  136. Elly

Dianne, I think it was proven that it is the other way around. Ron taught Misty how to both use and sell drugs. And you're right, what kind of man wants to date a child? Only one that needs a free baby sitter. And what kind of man knowingly leaves that young girl with the responsibility of watching his children after she has been on a three-day binge? She told him, his mother and anyone that would listen that she didn't feel as though she could do it since she was very tired from her binge. Ron, as well as Misty, needs to own up to this problem. Neither of them are innocent.

March 9, 2010 at 4:50 pm
  137. Elly

Also, Dianne, thought I'd throw in that I know people in that area that know of Ron Cummings and have said that he is known as a seller. Has been for a long time. It was known that he kept durgs in his trailer.

March 9, 2010 at 4:52 pm
  138. Lynn E

Oh my goodness! Will somebody...anybody please get a handle on the people involved in this case! I love you Nancy Grace, but when will you acknowledge the fact that the families of poor little Halleigh are all intellectually challenged. They are quite obviously uneducated, and most probably mentally deficient. Look at Halleigh's father...the way he walks and speaks and behaves...he's quite possible mentally retarded. Why does everybody think a man who lives with, sells drugs with, and eventually marries a 17 year old high school drop out who lost his baby daughter is normal? He's mentally challenged along with all the other whackos of the group. That poor little baby girl never stood a chance. Please, will somebody stop expecting this group to behave normally!!!!! They are all disgusting at best. OMG let's get real here people. Misty, the 17 year old, looks like a victim of inbreeding, and what about her brother? His ears are the size of a quarter. C'mon, please. What about her mother? Are you kidding me?

March 9, 2010 at 8:54 pm
  139. Lindi

I want to know why the Croslin family is more concerned about what is aired on Nancy Grace as to the whereabouts of Haleigh? The Croslin family turns my stomach!

March 9, 2010 at 9:02 pm
  140. cindy

AS I READ SOME OF THESE POSTS, I WONDER WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE. SOME OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH LOGIC.

March 9, 2010 at 9:50 pm
  141. LILY

This is how i feel , they need to focus more and this poor missing little girl... Stop putting so much attention on Misty and Ron and lets get to the bottom of what happen to little Haliegh.. Another thing for god sake this Misty girl is a little girl herself, she needs help.... Jail is not the answer for Misty unless she did kill little Haliegh, but if Misty did not kill this little girl and has no idea where little Haliegh is then she should be getting HELP!!! That's the problem with this society they don't look at the real issue which is drugs , obviously she needs some form of help.....

March 9, 2010 at 10:58 pm
  142. Suzy

I have been following this story tonight on Nancy Grace. I think is so horriable when anyone hurts a child. I think Misty is quilty. Her mug shot looks as if she was stoned big time. She acts like a spoiled child in jail. She claims that she is special so she gets her own room. Well crimials in jail don't take too kind to people who hurt kids in prison, so they know she might get hurt if she is near anyone who has a child and can't see them since they are in jail.

March 9, 2010 at 11:03 pm
  143. Deb Tebo

Tonight on the show Nancy's guests and Nancy discuss everything that Misty is pruchasing in commissary. Then one guest says he's convinced that drugs are no available in prison....I have a relative in prison...I assure you drugs are more available in prison than on the street. Commissary items are the means of obtaining the drugs. Remember inmates have no cash and if they did they have no way to spend it from there cells. But Commissary items can be traded until they get what they want. Does Misty looks like someone who is consuming a lot of junk food? Is she putting on a lot of weight? Your assumptions are nieve regarding the prison systems...Trust me she is not a star to other inmates.....jealousy is the overriding emotion in prison. The guards maybe treating her like a star to get her to open up to them and admit to the crime or locate the child.

March 9, 2010 at 11:06 pm
  144. Kelly

Someone just needs to step forward. Let us know where this little girl is already! My prayers are with you Haleigh. Many people love you and care about you.

March 9, 2010 at 11:44 pm
  145. Donna

I think Misty is smarter then people give her credit. I think she killed her and was gone when her brother went to the house that night. She was deposing of her body at one of the lakes near the house. The alligators got a hold of her and thats why no body as been found. She the type of person who thinks if haliegh brought it on by making her mad, that makes what she did ok . Look how she says she wasn't dealing drugs. If she gets caught and it hurts her in any way it didn't happen. Drug dealers would have just killed everyone in the house if they wanted Ron to get the point, you don't rip me off or screw me.

March 10, 2010 at 12:10 am
  146. Kat Harrison

where did misty get the money she spent on all the junk food?

March 10, 2010 at 3:29 am
  147. Texan girl

ha! lucky she's not in Texas! But I dont know if shes innocent or not. she might have been so intoxicated that she doesnt remember a thing, or she might know something and playing it off.... I just hope that someone in her family gets her or someone we would have never guessed, to spill the beans.

March 10, 2010 at 3:58 am
  148. terry

As a former drug addict ( clean for 15 yrs)I can tell you first hand that one can totally be out of it after several days of drug use.When I say out of it I mean after no sleep for days you will crash and a bomb going off in the same room won't wake you.Ones body can only take so much till it shuts it's self down.So she might not of heard someone come into the trailer,but I have no doubt she knows what happen after the fact. I believe the child got a hold of some drugs and overdosed.They probably had drugs in the house and got rid of them and that poor baby before the dad got home.She is scared to tell Ronald (the dad) because he won't love her anymore.It's all about Misty in her eyes and telling him would end their relationship for sure.

March 10, 2010 at 6:35 am
  149. heather

lets see...... he did not keep drugs in the trailor otherwise they would have been found on other cases why do u think they had to be watching them on the street, if they new they were coming out of the house they wold have just did a raid on the house. I do believe that Misty does know a little more then what she is telling us, and why did the "kidnapper" only take one child and not both?????

March 10, 2010 at 10:15 am
  150. Peggy

I think maybe Misty wanted to party and the child would not sleep and get out of her hair. She may have gave her some Oxycotten(sp) just a little to make her sleep and ended up killing her. That is the most likely senerio in my mind

March 10, 2010 at 11:46 am
  151. Karol

I agree totally with the theory that Misty knows what happened to Haleigh. She had been partying in the days just before the disappearance. It's known that she didn't want to babysit the night in question, probably to continue partying. Phone records show that Ron tried unsuccessfully to contact her many times while at work. Her brother, Tommy, says he pounded on the door at 10:00 PM; isn't it strange that NO ONE, not even the kids, were awakened in that little trailer? Did Tommy then report this to Ron, who had asked Tommy to check on them in the first place?

I think Misty took the kids to a party, and something happened there. I think she came home with only Junior (who was probably sleeping). She propped the back door open to look like someone carried Haleigh out. (The problem is, the door was ALWAYS locked, according to Ron. Also, there was no sign of forced entry.) She coincidentally happened to notice Haleigh being gone only moments before Ron got home; she hadn't even called the police yet. Ask the cousin why he left town suddenly. Did anyone check the cousin's whereabouts that evening, inspect his vehicle, or verify his route home? Perhaps he had nothing to do with her death but simply disposed of her body along his way back to Tennessee. Apparently, no trail of Haleigh was detected by police dogs in a search at the trailer; I believe it is because she never came home that night.

I think Ron KNOWS Misty was involved, and he married her in the midst of the investigation to do his own investigation. Is it possible that Ron allowed himself to be arrested and jailed alongside Misty just to ensure that she served time on drug charges? He had made it crystal-clear he would kill whoever had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance; perhaps he forfeited his freedom to try to get some measure of "justice".

March 10, 2010 at 1:45 pm
  152. stewartde

In some ways Misty is a product of her environment. Just think Mom has been arrested several times since Hayliegh disappeared on various and sundry charges. At least one brother and possibly both have been arrested. When you listen to the phone calls, the whole family is very well versed on jail house proceedure and etiquette.
    This is not due to lack of wealth, opportunity, etc. The entire family appears to be a criminal enterprise. I think Misty doesn't know exactly what happened to this baby, but she knows perhaps who, what , when at the last time Hayliegh was with her. Was she passed out, asleep or otherwise engaged?? She may not know the details, but she knows enough to move the investigation forward.

March 10, 2010 at 5:22 pm
  153. Louann

I watch Nancy Grace all the time. I love her "to the point""don't waste my time" attitude. I was watching last night and listening to Misty Croslin and her family talking back and forth and how she was talking in reference to Nancy Grace and her show and all I could do is think"this Misty is dumber than a box of nails!!" And I hate to say this, but all that talking back and forth, are they all a bunch of idiots or what? I do want Nancy Grace to know how much class she shows in not even acknowledging the name calling that family and Misty are doing. As far as Misty thinking she is "a star", all I can say is high five to Nancy Grace with her comment on "What planet are these people on". Also Nancy Grace, I am a proud mother myself of a 26 yr old daughter and 17 year old son and our new Grandson that God has blessed my daughter, her husband and all of us with, and its always nice to hear you speak of your children too. God Bless You, and keep your show going, YOU are the star! Louann

March 10, 2010 at 7:01 pm
  154. Talia Cosson

I don't understand why the police cannot see that Misty Croslin had something to do with Haylee's Disappearance. From the first interview on the news, anybody with eyes could tell she was hiding something. She showed very little emotion whatsoever. And she was easily distracted while the reporter was asking her questions. I think she knows where Haylee is.

March 10, 2010 at 7:29 pm
  155. Kim Goodreau

Misty is educationally challenged- She claims the only reason she is in jail is because hailiegh is missing She forgot about the drugs she was buying and selling. Apparently in her world that is not illegal. Now her lawyer tells her to talk about haliegh and show concern. When this first happened she should have shown concern instead of refering to haliegh as "that" little girl. That statement was so powerful and so close to the truth. She did not refer to her as haliegh but that little girl. Do you refer to your children or any child you love and care about as "that little girl"
    she needs a reality check. She must pay for the trafficing of drugs just as any other drug lealer. She could cut a deal if she gave info on Haliegh but it is much eaiser to believe that she will be free on bail soon. She and her family believe she is a princess and can do anything she want and itsok. Time for them to join the rest of us in the real world.

March 10, 2010 at 8:22 pm
  156. JEAN

I THINK MISTY CROSLIN SHOULD BE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN
    TO SHAKE UP HER BRAINS BECAUSE SHE IS A DUMB M F...

SHE KILLED HALEIGH SHOULD ADMIT TO KEEP THE FAMILY OUT
    OF TROUBLE, SHE IS TRULY TRAILER TRASH AND SHOULD
    DIE THE WAY SHE KILLED HALEIGH AND DONT WASTE A LOT
    OF TAXPAYER MONEY

March 11, 2010 at 6:13 pm
  157. Margaret

in response to THE TRUTH remarks)NO THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON BUT,THEY ARE BOTH GUILTY AS SIN)I feel no remorse for neither one of them they deserve what they get and more...2 little girls are not here and each one of them was to take care of these children.2 little girls,Please charge them to the fullest and anyone else that has hurt anyone.This is shameful and may these 2 children get their revenge,for there is allot of people out here fighting for each and everyone of them...God Bless them all...

March 11, 2010 at 7:33 pm
  158. Darcell

I completely agrEe!! She will never come forward in fear of Ron not loving her anymore, cause obviously she's adapted to jail real quick so she could care less about prison. Although if she is sentenced to 100+ years she might come out with the truth later if Ron moves on as sort of a revenge thing possibly. That's the only way I see her confessing, and her brother is so quick to deny any whereabouts but his wife seem to mention Haleigh on the phone as if to tell her hubby to speak out about something!! I bet if it were an oxycotin missing they'd find that in a heart beat!!!! Also... Does anybody know the relationship between Haleigh and Misty??

March 12, 2010 at 11:02 pm
  159. Hmmm

As many.. I've been following the case from the beginning and honestly.. I think what happened is a drug deal went terribly bad, and whomever Misty and Ron screwed over was getting "revenge" (in their eyes) by taking his daughter.

March 16, 2010 at 9:43 am
  160. Grace M

So sad to listen to the jail tapes, it appears these people live like gypsys, renting rooms here & there. Eating meals from convience strores. Having to deal with two out of three kids in jail. Having them call everyday. per the tapes, the dad is receiving unemployment, yet Misty still expects him to load the phone so she can call several times a day. if i heard correctly .... i'm confused as to why Leonard Padilla is buying cell phones and laptops for the family members? this is so strange. Misty Croslin reminds me of Casey Anthony in the sense that it appears they both feel that their lives have been turned upside down through no fault of their own, and their parents seem to support this theory. wow, talk about denial. What's really sad is how Misty's mother regales her with little helpful hints she used while she was in jail herself.
    may God have Mercy on Haleigh.

March 16, 2010 at 11:03 pm
  161. jon

I think one way to get the truth out of both Misty Croslin and Casey Anthony would be to put them in a cell with Joraan Vander Sloot, although Casey might end up enjoying it too much!!!!

March 18, 2010 at 12:52 pm
  162. Roberta Stephens

I have seen people on here say Misty could be rehabillitated. Are you kidding me? i have been through this with my gransons mother. She has been given cahnce after chance and she always goes back to the drugs.
    the programs here in florida are a joke. The out patient program in pasco county is just a place to score the drugs. The in patient program allows them to just walk away if they don't like it and just take the jail time. This girl does not want to stop her way of life. She thinks it makes her a bad a–. it seems that this is what our world is coming to. Drug addicted parents that hve no consequenses for their actions.

March 18, 2010 at 5:53 pm
  163. steele, constance

nancy. do you know what education misty croslin and ronald cummings have. misty seems to relate to questions like an 8 th grader would. she may be just immature brain wise, maybe not too smart street wise either. ronald was protecting her at one time, do you know what he would have to lose if he is still chooses to protect her you are great/keep up the good work

March 23, 2010 at 3:29 pm
  164. LILY

I don't agree with some of the comments on her, first Misty is a little girl herself, her mother should have never let her get married in the first place.... You cannot compare Misty to Casey Anthony, Casey anthony was smart she calculated her daughters death she knew exactly what she was doing.. Where Misty is a totally ignorant little girl.. And i would like to know why did Ronald have custody and not the real mom?? What did she do to not get custody of those kids.... I think if Misty did kill little Heleigh then she should be punished , but if she didn't this girl should be put in somekind of rehab and counceling and educate her so she can have her self esteem and not fall into dirt again..
    Nancy i love your show but , PLEASE LETS STICK TO FINDING HELEIGH I DON'T THINK MISTY IS THE PERSON TO GO AFTER THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS THE TRUTH...

March 25, 2010 at 7:32 pm
  165. cindy

Oh for Pete's Sake people....LOOK at the bust tapes. WHO IS THE BOSS THERE.?..WHO IS ASKING FOR MORE DRUGS AND WHO IS PUSHING PUSHING PUSHING. LIKE "I CAN GET YOU THIS AND THAT..BLA BLA" PUSHER TALK. IT WAS NOT MISTY. SHE IS SO CONTROLLED BY HIM...AND AFRAID OF HIM...CAN'T ANYONE SEE THAT?????I SHE IS JUST HIS LITTLE MULE/SLAVE! ICAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID YOU ALL ARE TO NOT SEE THIS ON THOSE TAPES.

April 2, 2010 at 10:11 pm
  166. Cali

Been watching this case for over a year now, and I would say that today's developments have been quite interesting.

Here are the questions that I have at this moment:
    1.) If there is a suspect in custody, has anyone accounted for cousin Joe as we all know 2 person's of interest are already in custody on other charges, if he too has been detained?
    2.) Considering that Misty Croslin was 17 at the time of Haliegh's disappearance, will this be her only saving grace and get her life instead of the death penalty?
    3.) Did some form of conspiracy begin when Misty and Tommy neglected to stop the cousin and made constant denials to the
    investigators in this case regarding knowledge of her whereabouts?
    4.) If they aided/abetted the cousin in Haliegh's kidnapping/murder, does this amp up the charges against them?
    5.) Who wants to make a bet that Misty and Tommy cut a deal against the cousin (finally) and still think they are going to be "let of jail soon?"

Pray that they finally get this baby home to her family and close this long drawn out saga.

Go Nancy!

April 13, 2010 at 10:13 pm
  167. Jen

I think nancy grace is the best she cracked the case. i was so stupid i thought is was a stranger but she was right all along. I think misty is guility now and the angel cracked the case. they were all high on booze. but was joe in on it QUESTION or is he the plot for the guility misty and the brother to get off, as he is not in jail and has no connections at all to the drug ring. as they never mentioned him till after the fact. I will never doubt nancy gace ever again. i still find no motive for Joe but nancy will get to the botton of it all.

April 18, 2010 at 6:18 pm
  168. sandy

Yeah, Nancy you are finally getting those people to do there Job, If you would have not stayed on the case who knows what would have happen, YES EVERYONE JOE WAS MENTION IN THE BEGINNING HE JUST DID NOT COME OUT OF THE BLUE.. AM I RIGHT NANCY IF YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THIS CASE YOU ALL WOULD REMEMBER THAT, HE WAS AT THE HOUSE.... SO WAS TOMMY...READ BETWEEN THE LINES.... I DO NOT KNOW WHAT DEAL SOMEONE HAS DONE BUT GOD DO KEEP RONALD CLOSE BY A COP OR PRISON GUARD GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO NOW, IF HE GETS OUT IN PUBLIC HE IS GOING TO KILL THE FIRST PERSON THAT HAS DONE ANYTHING TO A CHILD.. I HAVE PRAYED SO HARD AND NANCY YOU ARE THE ANGEL GOD HAS SENT TO US. NOW GET THAT GIRL THAT HAS DONE SOMETHING WITH BABY GABRIEL, IN TEXAS. CRACK HER NANCY YOU R GOOD. WE LOVE YOU...

April 19, 2010 at 8:06 pm
  169. sandy

AGAIN PLEASE QUIT CALLING THAT GIRL HALEIGH STEP-MOM, IAM A STEP-MOM AND I LOVE MY KIDS. A MOM OR STEP MOM DOES NOT HIDE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. IF SOMEONE SAID THEY KILL ME SO BE IT. MY FAMILY I WILL HAVE THEM PROTECTED BEFORE I TALK I WOULD NOT BE OUT PARTYING...SO PLEASE CALL HER THE X-WIFE OR SOMETHING X-WIFE OF RONALD CUMMINGS,..PLEASE...MOM AND STEP MOM R VERY IMPORTANT WORDS...DON'T GIVE THEM TO THAT ....................THANK YOU EVERYONE.AGAIN I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD WITH HALEIGH..IF THAT IS THE CASE. OH PLEASE I AM SORRY..

April 19, 2010 at 8:11 pm
  170. Smokes

Do you see how much weight Ronald an Misty gained since being in jail,,if that isnt a reflection on drug use i dnt know what is,but the question i have is,,is there alligators in that water?I thought i heard someone feeding alligators or somethn there?Well if thats the case,chances of finding a body is very unlikely,,so all this hear-say will get them where?Sorry nancy followers no crdit comen from me,,there has been NO ARREST in this little gurls murder,,we have three ppl in jail for selling drugs however,an that still has not produce an arrest in this little gurls murder or has it found a body,,there still alot of work to do,,so lets not start patting each other on the back or slappen fives yet.

April 20, 2010 at 5:36 pm
  171. Smokes

An one other thing,,why is it nancy is always so gun-whoe about going after women,,even if a man committed the crime,Nancy is always like so what if he killed the gurl, what kinda charges can we get the women on?An hey sometimes she is right,some ladies do need to be punished for there actions,but alot of women live in fear of there husband or boyfriend,an fear an desperation can make you act out of character,not all these women should be punished so lets not be so quick to judge others unless you have walked a mile in there shoes;),later.

April 20, 2010 at 5:47 pm
  172. Sandy

Nancy is not just out to get woman.. She is out for putting the correct person away..God Bless Nancy,for what she does do for Children. No woman, man or what ever should ever do anything to a child. A child cannot protect there self. I do not care what the mother has been through. A child, a baby there cannot protect there self. There is many many ways to get help. A man can over power a woman but does that mean she kills her baby?????????????????give me a break.
    Thanks Nancy and your team for keeping up on this story..

April 20, 2010 at 6:10 pm
  173. Smokes

Go Nancy lol? NO go Jane,,Haleigh is dead an the body is gone.They found rope cinder blocks,an deer blood in the Van,this case is over.They will be arresting Joe real soon,an this is what we will find out,the little gurl was killed either by rape or taken one of those pills,no facts there,,but the fact is Joe fished at that river,alligators are in that river,,they found rope and cinder blocks in the river,an dear blood in the Van.No body.Deer blood was whiped on that little gurl,an she was dumped in the river.An its been a year,alligators have desposed of that body long ago,the grandmother really cracked the case.An Ronald may be invovled as well,like i was saying earlier,the weight they have put on since being locked up,shows how heavy on drugs they both where,he probally dnt know everything,but i think he had an idea it was Joe,,cause he sent a clear messeage when he said when i find out who did it he would kill them.So he may not have told police everything he knew,all of this is clearly spectulation.But one thing for sure,,alligators ate that little gurl in that river no doubt in my mind.Way to go Grandma!!!!!

April 20, 2010 at 6:45 pm
  174. smokes

Now is there a double standard for ppl getting busted for drug charges,that are rich to the average joe.Well when Ronald cusin gets 15yrs,,But Michael Dogulos son whom was on house arrest for drug charges,an getts caught trafficking,a large sum of meth,gets 5,,Yeah i think there is a double standard,as a matter of fact this proves it,peace..

April 29, 2010 at 4:56 pm
  175. Sharon

This is about the most disfunctional family I have seen. Put her and Casey Anthony in a cell together and the one who lies the longest will be the winner. Why does it take so long to bring Missy and Ronald up for sentencing? Casey Anthony has squatter rights to her jail cell now. She got to live it up in jail as much as she could and now we have to support her because all the money she received is gone - bullsh–! Put them both in the general population and see what happens. No more living high then.

July 16, 2010 at 4:22 pm