Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

Report: Sandra Bullock filing for divorce!

Oscar winning actress Sandra Bullock has filed for divorce, according to new reports from Radar Online. Nancy Grace has the very latest!

Filed under: Nancy Grace Video
  1. MontanaMom

Seems like maybe Jesse liked how he looked like a good guy with Sandra but now we all know that he is not. What a supid, idiotic, nasty punk he is. All these women that are coming forward sound like HO's. They all knew who he was and who he was married to and they still had a relationship with him. They are just skanky for doing it and he is a jerk for cheating.

March 31, 2010 at 1:54 pm
  2. CHRISTY

MY HEART GOES OUT TO SANDRA, I THINK SHE IS DOING THE BEST THING FOR HERSELF. HOW COULD A PERSON WHO IS SAID TO LOVE A WOMAN DO SO MUCH HARM TO HER?

March 31, 2010 at 2:21 pm
  3. Betty Waite

to anyone at CNN: Do you believe Casey Anthony's murder trial will be televised by Tru TV as was OJ Simpson's? I know this is down
    the road awhile probably, but have followed same from the beginning on Nancy Grace and certainly hope it will be available to us when it does occur.

March 31, 2010 at 3:54 pm
  4. Julie

I really hope she has filed for divorce. How dare he do this to her, my heart broke for her finding this out just days after her Oscar win. My opinion...he wasn't good enough for her anyways....hey Jesse hang out with Tiger much?

March 31, 2010 at 4:17 pm
  5. Brynin

who cares get a life, girls are just as bad, who cares what these people are doing, is it really upsetting you life that this happen. Holly shit get a life

March 31, 2010 at 6:33 pm
  6. Vanessa

Love is a Powerful emotion but........What in the Hell did Sandra see in that convict looking 'dude'.........LOL
    I'm serious, Sandra is beautiful inside and out, she could have more men than her heart desired and chose "That"......why?
    Now, he was a TOTAL FOOL, he sure HAD A GOOD THING and took advantage of her and NOW he's going to get just what he deserves........NO ONE and NOTHING!!!!!!! Seemed he liked his secret women; "A Little On The Trashy Side". Guess he thought he was good?

March 31, 2010 at 10:24 pm
  7. The One

I'm glad Sandra Bullock is not like Elin, Tiger woods wife. However, I'm wondering why Sandra B. went to breakfast with Jesse James to his restaurant right before leaving for Houston? I hope she finds the strength to move forward. Jesse James is in rehab–is this the Tiger Woods modus operandi? Nevertheless, I wouldn't take him back. He is a dog!

April 1, 2010 at 2:04 am
  8. Claudette M. Donat

Sandra Bullock has my sincere sympathy on the demise of her marriage. James is a bad boy, and a double loser before they married. Should have been a tip off that leopards don't change spots! I hope Sandra gets counselling to ask why a beloved, accomplished actress could not expect more for herself. Frankly, I thought him just nasty.
    She is a treasure and beautiful woman. I hope she gives it some time before another dive into dating. Other women recover and go on to find a decent man. I am sure there is better out there in future.

April 1, 2010 at 11:25 am
  9. Melissa Cruz Sierra

All I can say about Sandra Bullocks' divorce is "It's about time! We all know she is too good for that man. Stick to your career that I'm sure you have bigger and greater things ahead, and all your fans are going to be here to back you up 100%!"

April 1, 2010 at 12:34 pm
  10. Samantha

Wonderful! Perhaps her refusal to be treated so poorly will help to inspire young women who, for whatever reason, believe that they have to be subjected to relationships of this kind. All I know is that if my husband ever did anything like what Jesse, Tiger and so many others have done, he'd find himself without a dime, paying alimony up the wazoo for the rest of his life and all of his IRA's, 401K and anything and everything else would be nothing other than a memory – for him. Women deserve to be treated with more respect and need to insist on it.

April 2, 2010 at 12:52 am
  11. Samantha

BETTY I don't work with and have no affiliation with CNN but I will bet my last karat that this trial will receive as much media coverage as you can imagine and that will be a lot! I actually am finding it rather ironic at how the so called "Dream Team" has yet to realize that they all signed on for their biggest nightmare defending a convicted felon who by now, should have a nose larger than Pinnochio. Tickets anyone??

April 2, 2010 at 12:54 am
  12. Claudie in Atlanta

Nancy,

Sandra should divorce Jessy because he is an unfaithful jerk

What do you think about the Casey Anthony's prosecutor? He sounds unsure on how to cross- examine the mother on the stand. She is taking charge and making him looks like a buffoon. I think that he may lose the case for the prosecution. My daughter Kathrina (Atlanta) is a graduate of Mercer also. She passed the Bar the first time she took it. She can use your help for any type of work. We love your show. We are great fans. The twins are growing fast and they are beautiful. Enjoy them while they are small because once they start school it goes fast.

April 2, 2010 at 3:03 am
  13. Maddy

Good for Sandra. Move out and move on. She'd be wasting her time waiting around to see if he's going to do it again.

April 2, 2010 at 7:31 pm
  14. Norm-Calgary

Nancy-We need voices like yours to speak for the victims of crime.However,I,m getting a little tired of hearing about your twins,who are probably great little people.If your staff,friends and callers were to innundate you with their baby crap constantly I,m sure that you too would tire of this.STICK TO THE PROGRAM AND LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL LIFE PERSONAL!These suck ups that call re: your kids saying they love them,even though they dont know them need to get a life! It,s getting nausiating! I still watch your show though ,particularly reguarding the Casey Anthony case and hopes this lying waste of humanity gets her due. Keep on top of this one Nancy!

April 2, 2010 at 7:56 pm
  15. karen

hi nancy i am so happy sandra bullock is getting her divorce she is being very smart.she doesnot need him at all she is very strong i love her i watch all her movies she is the best god bless her

April 2, 2010 at 8:08 pm
  16. Samantha

CLAUDIA IN ATLANTA ... I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND AT LEAST THAT ONCE THE TWO PROSECUTORS IN THE ANTHONY CASE "HAVE A GO AT HER" AND THIS ENTIRE CASE, CASEY WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN. THESE ARE EXCELLENT ATTORNEYS WITH EXPERIENCE IN PROSECUTION AND THE ONLY ONE THAT I CAN THINK OF WHO COULD OUTDO THEM IS, OF COURSE, N-A-N-C-Y G-R-A-C-E AND IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, IF SHE WERE INVOLVED, CASEY WOULD HAVE SPILLED THE BEANS LONG AGO. GO NANCY GO!!!!

April 2, 2010 at 11:56 pm
  17. mit

My question is why is Nancy Grace covering a divorce...........isn't there plenty of children missing. Is that going to be run into the ground to further cause Sandra Bullock more heartache and pain.?? Seems to me missing children are more important than a divorce.

April 3, 2010 at 3:57 pm
  18. Michelle

Sandra Bullock should have never married that tattoo infested dirtball... What a loser he is... She could find a million men that will luv her 100 times more that than ugly guy.

April 4, 2010 at 7:27 am
  19. Trudy Cox

What jerk that guy is! If my hubby treated that way! Grounds for divorce.
    Hang in there Sandra! Trudy in AL

April 4, 2010 at 11:03 am
  20. Trudy Cox

Jessie James is an Adulterer! Hang there Sandra!
    Trudy in AL

April 4, 2010 at 11:17 am
  21. JJ

My heartfelt sympathies go out to Jesse... a lil mistake or 5ish and now your life is in a serious slump. Sandra should have been home more and maybe it wouldnt have happened.

April 4, 2010 at 12:22 pm
  22. Jill West

I do not believe in adultry but i do believe Jesse james did something he totally regrets. I believe if anyone could overcome this and grow it is this couple. Sometimes it takes a tragic thing for life to change, look at those that are addicted to drugs. I believe Jesse lived a lifestyle for many years and when he fell in love with Sandra he was not prepared for what changes he needed to make. I believe he fell back into a old lifestyle and regrets this. People if the love one another and i believe they do, let them work it out. We have no buissness tearing anyone up. We as a public are doing just this.

April 4, 2010 at 12:26 pm
  23. Sachi

My first husband was college educated, involved in community service and a serial cheater. I am now married to a wonderful man who happens to be a tatooed biker. My parents love him as much as I do and we consider each others grown children 'ours'. I am a professional with a degree and own several businesses but I have a patch on my jacket that says 'Biker Babe'. Point: 1. Don't judge the book by the cover. 2. Don't give up on love. It is wonderful when you find it.
    I also feel if the media really cared about Sandra they would shut up about Jesse. I know from experience it's hard enough to tell friends and family. Anyone it that situation 'Enjoy life. It's the best revenge."

April 5, 2010 at 1:00 am
  24. Jeanne

whos watching the kids if he's in rehab, she moved out and the bio mother is in a halfway house.....???

April 5, 2010 at 8:38 am
  25. sarah

Not surprised. She's too good for him.

April 5, 2010 at 12:26 pm
  26. Long Beach Bobo

Sandra Bullock knew what she was getting into...she met him and wished she could have him, like they say "Be careful what you wish for"...DAH come on, it aint rocket science, she thought she could change him...whatever!! from the LBC...!

April 5, 2010 at 7:24 pm
  27. Vladimir

Please, stop trying to make from the real man that kind of unisex species, you whant the man to belong his wife for 24/7, what kind of democracy it is, let the man to do what he wants to do, this is private problem, remember!

April 5, 2010 at 7:42 pm
  28. Phill Godoy

I'm a biker, been married and divorced five times, two beautiful daughters 32 years-old and 9 years-old. There is no way she (Sandra) did not know about his sexual appetite!! I'm sure it will come out later about the 3some, 4some and group sex Jesse and Sandra had. Maybe she's tick-off that he went behind her back. To me she is not "Americas Sweeheart". My dad always told me that one can tell a persons character by their association. That's the Gospel truth!

April 5, 2010 at 7:57 pm
  29. Mary Richardson

Please ask Sandra to file for "Alination of Affection" for all the married women of the world. These women are being paid and glorified for cheating and helping to destroy families. Maybe if they get sued, for charity or for battered women, they will consider their behavior.

For all the married women.
    Mary
    New Orleans

April 5, 2010 at 8:04 pm
  30. c kesling

@ jj, sandra was off working making a living !!! what the hell was jesses' excuse???? she is much better off kicking his ass to the curb !!!

April 5, 2010 at 8:19 pm
  31. c kesling

you go sandra, your are a beautiful and wonderful person ....hopefully one day you will find the real love you thought you found in jesse.. one bad apple does not spoil the whole bunch !!!

April 5, 2010 at 8:21 pm
  32. kathy

Sorry, don't really care. It's Hollywood-the bygone ages. Years ago, as a child of the seventies I might have cared about HOLLYWOOD. Nowadays, what's the big deal. Every story line has probably been told and the only thing left are so called "stars" that probably had either a familial or political connection. Particularly their politics which quite honesty our children don't care about. Say goodbye to Hollywood- as the song goes.

April 5, 2010 at 8:26 pm
  33. Ms lomack

Ok so i feel totally sorry for sandra , but she is grown i think nancy grace is a joke theres a 12 yr old girl missing not to mention the 1000's of other kids missing and she spends 5 minutes on that and the rest of the hour talking about a grown man who cheated and his wife divorcing him , i believe that that is totally private an not even as important as the missing children ! I think what goes around comes around and i pray her husband (nancy's) ever F's up because shes gna get it double !! I use to love this show because it seemd as if she was trying to keep the public aware of crimes against innocent ppl but she has fell for the hype her, perez hilton and tmz should share a show !!!

April 6, 2010 at 12:26 am
  34. Mike

Please Nancy, enough about Jesse James and Sandra! You have so many other interesting topics!

April 6, 2010 at 12:43 am
  35. Mary Anderson

Nancy: I too was married to a 'Jesse James'...a guy from a totally different background...previously married to a hooker because he 'got her pregnant when she was 16'. I was from an upper middle class family, went to church every Sunday with my family, and he totally had me believe that he loved me and was a 'changed man' because we were in love. Boy, was i wrong. I raised his children and became so close to them that I stayed longer than I should have because of them. After only three years he was staying out late at night and I discovered drugs in his underwear drawer and joined a biker group. Then I found out he was cheating with many women, and I left. I was devistated. How could I be so wrong? Just like Sandra, I believed the best. I am not a stupid woman, just duped by a devious guy.

April 6, 2010 at 1:04 am
  36. Mary Anderson

My mother always said 'opposites attract, but likes stay together'. So true. I think there is a reason why women chose 'pigs', and Sandra said it herself when she said 'he puts up with me'. It has something to do with self worth. In order to not do this again she needs to find out why she chose this man in the first place. I am glad she decided not to stay.

April 6, 2010 at 1:12 am
  37. Karon

I am glad that Sandra is filng for divorce. She definately does not deserve a husband who is going to cheat over and over and over again and now that he got caught, get help!!! PLEASE... how stupid do you think Sandra is????? YOU LOSE JESSE in more ways than one. Sucks to be you. You should have thought about that before you did such a stupid stunt and cheat on your wife!! KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH SANDRA... YOUR LIFE WILL TURN AROUND FOR THE BETTER.

April 6, 2010 at 4:32 pm
  38. Mike

Since you have been giving so much time to Tiger (man) and Jessie (man) cheating on their wifes, which is very wrong, I hope you bring up the new topic of Kate Gosselins engagement to Lohan. She has said that she has been seeing him for 4 years. Do the math. She lied, she was having an affair on Jon. I hope you give this as much air time as you do when you slam the men for cheating. Or are you a one side newscaster????

April 6, 2010 at 11:52 pm
  39. Elizabeth

This is for Mike. Kate Gosselin is NOT engaged to Michael Lohan. Kate Major, who is one of Jon's ex- girlfriends, is engaged to Lohan. She has known him for four years even while she was dating Jon because she was a tabloid reporter. She was also aquainted with his daughter Lindsay. You got your Kates mixed up! Your version would have really been a bombshell!

April 8, 2010 at 1:59 pm
  40. Roland

Jesse James is a dumbass. who in their right mind would cheat on the smart and talented and very very beautiful Sandra Bullock. And Sandra if your reading this *** call me*** Oh and Jesse if your reading this hop on your bike and ride into the sunset, frankly im sick of hearing about you.

April 12, 2010 at 11:32 am
  41. Krysis

Another girl gotta have her outlaw, another one gonna get her heart broke (or worse). I feel for her, but really – when you pick up a snake don't be surprised when you get bit.

April 13, 2010 at 9:06 am
  42. Linda

Sandra – what were you thinking when you had anything to do with
    this tatooed pathetic looking pond scum dweller to start with?
    It's my personal opinion that any man who allows his body to be
    entirely tatooed is taboo for me. I would see that he doesn't respect his body so how could he respect himself or anyone else for that matter. Call me old fashioned (I don't care) tatooing of practically your entire body is trashy! YUCK. Sandra find someone who isn't trash the next time – puhleeeez!

April 14, 2010 at 5:19 am
  43. Dee-Dee

This happens hundreds of times a day. Cheaters.......whatever happened to the stockade?

April 14, 2010 at 7:25 pm
  44. dorothy dixon

As long as any of the police try to get Missy to confess how Haleigh
    was killed, they will accomplice nothing. Missy never tells the truth
    about anything. She points fingers and blames others. She needs
    to be drilled, questioned, and then keep on her until she breaks.

Was there a sewer close to where Ronald & family lived in a trailer?
    Could it be Haleigh was crammed into a sewer and just now coming up from the River?

This Family is more interested in drugs, cigarettes, etc.
    Missy needs discipline to tell the truth. What a world we live in!
    It seems Missy doesn't know the truth when she hears it!

April 14, 2010 at 10:08 pm
  45. Judy

I cannot believe he would do this to Sandra Bullock. She is so sweet and beautiful. I don't know that he will regret his cheating ways. Most likely he'll regret that he's losing a lot of the spotlight. I hope Sandra comes out of this knowing that she's still a good person. And that's what counts in the end. Good for her for filing for divorce. She's not enabling him to do this to her anymore. Given the chance, he would do it again.

April 15, 2010 at 9:03 am
  46. Dee

On the ANTHONY case...it occurs to me every time you cover this case. did Ma and Pa Anthony ever wonder why Casey had so much material on chloroform? And had chloroform? And also told all her friends he parents were giving her their house? Perhaps Casey meant it for her parents....but used it on Caylee since it was handy?

April 15, 2010 at 11:29 am
  47. August

Sandra, take that trash out and don't look bad; boy does it stink!

April 15, 2010 at 6:15 pm
  48. Sabrina Barton

Good for Sandra! He wants to SAVE his marraige..BULL! If he cared about his marraige he wouldn't have gone outside his marraige to a bunch off dirty..bottom-feeding..skanks! He had a beautiful wife at home that any guy would be on top of the world to have and he chooses a bunch of tattooed hookers? He is a nasty, slime ball of a man! What really gets me is that these male "CELEBRITIES" actually think they will not get caught? A total moron could see that these women knew exactly what they were doing from the get-go! Like it's a surprise that they turned around and went to the media..uh-DUH! I mean come on...what normal person would get an oppertunity to have an intimate relationship with a "CELEBRITY" and keep it a secret? What MORONS!

April 16, 2010 at 10:46 am
  49. RONNIE

ROLAND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE WOULD CALL YOU WHEN IM AVAILABLE

April 16, 2010 at 12:51 pm
  50. renee

why did she even marry him. its obvious by his looks that he is a scum bad boy. Thank god she is divorcing him unlike elin, tiger
    woods wife. Shes an idiot to stay with tiger. Sandra at least
    showed herself respect. Also, shes teaching our kids, dont
    accept a cheating spouse unlike tigers wife!.

April 16, 2010 at 7:10 pm
  51. OGRE12

I must confess I have done much the same thing Jesse has done. It is not unique to him, me, or the majority of other men or women. Satan is very fair in that he tempts us all with our heart's desires. The question is whatcha gonna do when the devil is all over you?! It is easy to figure out when you are a Christian and pray a lot and congregate with other Christians. I confessed a long time ago and through prayer and deep discussions with my wife I have been forgiven. I no longer step out but concentrate more on my family which I love dearly. Satan is a terrible temptor and I pray THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE!

April 17, 2010 at 10:17 am
  52. nichole browne

OK WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DIVORCE ON YOUR SHOW,WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BREAKING NEWS.....GOD IS UPSET ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD AND HES NOT DONE YET......THE WORSE IS YET TO COME.......

April 19, 2010 at 10:51 am
  53. lakisha hampton

my heart goes out to sandra...baby u r a strong woman despitebeing in the public eye the best hing u can do is cry it out because it will come and move on i WILL definetly respect u and still support u always....it is what it is!!! rather you are filthy rich or dirt poor we ALLknow wyt it is like to have ur trust ,loyalty,heart and wut ever else comes with love most of us(women) know wut it feels like to have that disrespected in the most major way......... but we r amazing women!!!!

April 23, 2010 at 11:27 pm
  54. Suzannah

Sandra, You are a beautiful woman who does not need to put up with that trash. He was and is not worth it. I know this is hard on you. Just take one day at a time. I know you will find someone who will respect you for who you are. God Bless You... And I love you.

April 29, 2010 at 10:53 am