Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

Friend of two-time suspected killer Joran van der Sloot breaks silence

“Friend of Joran van der Sloot” – it’s not a title most people would be proud of, but for the murder suspect’s self-proclaimed American friend, John Ludwick, it’s one that he seems to embrace. The way Ludwick tells it, the two met at a gas station in Aruba and became fast friends, gambling at a local casino most nights.

Joran van der Sloot
Joran van der Sloot

But what drew this 25 year-old to an individual suspected in one of the world’s most famous unsolved cases? Was he star struck or was it just morbid curiosity? Ludwick tells me he in fact admitted to Joran van der Sloot that he was star-struck when he first met him, so I believe it was a little of both. Regardless of why, I was very curious to find out what, if anything, he knew about the Holloway case and if he saw any signs which foreshadowed the violent acts van der Sloot allegedly committed.

John Ludwick told me he never asked his friend about the Holloway case “flat out” because “If I pushed him he would think I had other motives”. While most, including I, would find that hard to believe, it’s a point he remains firm on. He said the two did eventually discuss the case after they watched a Lifetime movie about the case one evening. Van der Sloot told him certain parts were true, while others were not. When I pressed Ludwick for more details, he remained tight-lipped. Interestingly, Ludwick who was house-sitting in Aruba, would leave the island on May 10th – just 2 ½ months after they first met and the same day Joran would meet Beth Holloway’s attorney, John Q. Kelly, as part of an alleged plot to extort money from her. Ludwick says van der Sloot never mentioned the alleged plot but he told him about a call van der Sloot got around that time where he was “trying to work out a deal for some money” and it was about the “Holloway situation.” Again his details were slim and when I pressed for more and he failed to elaborate. Also on May 10th, Joran would text his friend saying he was “done” with Aruba. Ludwick speculates maybe Joran was leaving because he knew he was set to meet with Kelly later that very day. Joran would indeed leave Aruba a few days later for his ill-fated trip to Peru after extorting $25,000 from Beth Holloway, according to the FBI.

John Ludwick says never thought van der Sloot to have a violent temper and never saw him in a state of rage. He told me the two did encounter their fair share of angry tourists when they were out and about. Frequently, Ludwick says they would taunt van der Sloot, shouting things like “why do you make up all those stories” but he never saw him throw a punch. And while Ludwick never saw him hostile, he did witness what he believes is an obvious gambling addiction. According to Ludwick, the two would spend most nights at the poker tables and van der Sloot would win big but then loose it all – “he could never just stop.”

While John Ludwick’s brief time with van der Sloot offers up some interesting insight into the alleged killer’s life right before the murder in Peru, it also poses some interesting questions I’m afraid I can’t answer. The most curious–why would you be friends with someone accused of being a murderer? I think John Ludwick will have just a hard of time defending his friendship with Joran van der Sloot, as the suspect may have at beating a murder wrap.

Post by:
Filed under: Story Updates
  1. Barb

I saw the interview with Ludwick and I was offended and, frankly, repulsed. He seemed to be defending Joran or in total denial. Either way, he came across in a very bad light. He was disgusting.

June 16, 2010 at 3:06 pm
  2. Debbie Orgeron

This guy John Ludwick is older than Van der Sloot , seems like he is weak minded . You know some people are like that . They meet someone thats been in the media and they think no matter for what reason they were on tv that they want to be friends with that person. They may get their 15 min. of fame. So I say don't put him back on tv. What needs to be done is the authorities need to pick him up and question him. I feel he knows more than any of us would believe. Followers are weak minded people and will do anything to stay close to people like Joran. Like the mobsters were years ago, people were proud of knowing a member of the mob. Made them feel like they were important also. oooooooo I know the mob, don't mess with me.

June 16, 2010 at 3:13 pm
  3. Lise

I believe John Ludwick has a "man crush" on Joren Van der Sloot. John is obviously awed by this low-life murderer, and possibly wishes he could be like him. He is attracted by the "bad boy." Whatever the reason, sadly, John really believes himself to be Joren's friend. What he needs to do is realize this friendship (and worship!) is definitely not returned by Joren. A narcissist is incapable of true feelings. They are only capable of lies and deception, Joren's true talents!

June 16, 2010 at 3:15 pm
  4. gail

I saw him on your show, found him really creepy. I believe he should be questioned by the FBI, he admitted he was told things. Birds of a feather flock together. Its embarrassing he is an american. wonder what his parents think of his friend joran. Total Losers both of them.

June 16, 2010 at 3:21 pm
  5. abbylou

Cannot question Van der sloot until August?? WHATEVER!!!!!

June 16, 2010 at 3:23 pm
  6. mojo

nancy, don't you find it a bit odd that they were watching the movie about natalee and the disappearance??

June 16, 2010 at 3:24 pm
  7. Jessica abouhamama

I saw the interview also and when nancy said to him, Get ready for a supena for your knowledge .. I had to laugh at myself his eyes got big ..like a deer in a head light..I think at that point he changed a little on his opinion of vander sloot

June 16, 2010 at 3:42 pm
  8. littlemiss995

"John Ludwick told me he never asked his friend about the Holloway case “flat out” because “If I pushed him he would think I had other motives”. While most, including I, would find that hard to believe, it’s a point he remains firm on. "

You find it hard to believe that if Ludwick pushed Van der Sloot about the Holloway case, Van der Sloot would think he had other motives?

Of course he'd think that! If someone (even a friend) starts bombarding you with questions regarding a crime (whether you committed one or not), wouldn't you feel like they're trying to get something out of you?

Especially Van der Sloot! How many people over the years have interviewed him and asked him over and over again about Natalee? He knows that that's what comes to mind when people hear his name. He's going to be suspicious no matter what.

I think it's smart that he didn't push Van der Sloot for answers. He's not going to "slip up" and give away information when he's directly asked.

June 16, 2010 at 3:44 pm
  9. BC

You know the saying – "my mamma didn't raise no fool?"

His did.

June 16, 2010 at 3:55 pm
  10. diane

It seems like this guy is looking for his 15 minutes of fame. What a butthole.

June 16, 2010 at 4:02 pm
  11. Carol

I know his family must be really embarrassed. He even has a Face Book fan club for Joran. What a total waste! I agree with you Bard, the interview was very repulsive. He can't even seem to comprehend that Joran was trying to use him for funds to get back to Aruba or most likely money for more gambling. Talk about denial. Wow!! Unbelievable!! Two beautiful dead girls, and all he can say is "the media is portraying Joran in a bad light." LMAO!! Loser!!!

June 16, 2010 at 4:10 pm
  12. terry

nancy
    your doing a great job keep up the good work
    Do you think he tied up her hands and took off her pants and tied up her legs in an effort to rape her in the hotel room and thats how she got the bruises and when she said no he snapped and went as far as to kill her over and then tried to cover it up by saying sex wasnt in his mind

June 16, 2010 at 4:18 pm
  13. samantha

I saw the interview also, he can't be very bright, he thinks Joran is a great guy. please, he's a killer a manipulator a liar and so on, whats more interesting is, it has been 5 years, and never during any of this time has anyone ever spoke up for Joran, never have heard from any ex girlfriends, school friends, nothing. Just this guy, who after his defending Joran probably will never get a date again.

June 16, 2010 at 4:39 pm
  14. Sydney

Funny this kid thinks he's a celebrity because his "friend" killed two girls. Also funny because Joran was just using this kid... even asking him for money on his own birthday. Jokes on John, ha!

June 16, 2010 at 4:40 pm
  15. linda

I also saw the Ludwick interview and I was amazed that this idiot would befriend and defend Van der Sloot after all that he did. It really made me laugh when Van der Sloot called him for money on May 29th. Yeah moron he's really a good friend! I hope young women see the interview and stay away from him. He obviously thinks there is nothing wrong with a person knowing the whereabouts of a dead body and not reporting it to police. His parents must be so proud!
    One other comment: It makes me so sad that every time someone mentions Natalee or Stephany his name will always be associated with them. I can only hope that the arrogant lieing killer gets what he deserves. Death is too good for him. He needs to be tortured like he did to those beautiful innocent girls. Come on Peru put him in population and let's see what happens!!!

June 16, 2010 at 5:20 pm
  16. Donna Katz

Has anyone contacted the Kalpoe brothers that were involved in the Hollway case. I may have missed that but have never heard them mentioned, they probably know more than they let on.

June 16, 2010 at 5:25 pm
  17. BJ

I saw the interview with Ludwick and he is no better than Joran van der Sloot. Enough of the Aruban Authority jerking Beth and David around about Natalie, that it has to wait until August. American sure not go back to Aruba and travel some where else. The Aruba Authority thing we own them something and they protected their own. Americans do not travel or take your vacation in Aruba go some where else.

June 16, 2010 at 5:32 pm
  18. Beth

Ludwick is not 'Star Struck' he's 'Devil Worshiping'!

This young man has serious problems himself, who in their right mind wants to be friends with a suspect in a murder case.

Even now Joran has confessed (making himself look the best murderer he can) Ludwick still seems impressed with him!

I would like to know Joran's comments to Ludwick while they were watching the Lifetime Movie about Natalee, they could shed some light on the case.

Prayers for Stephanie & Natalee.

I hope Peru give Joran the maximum Sentence.

June 16, 2010 at 5:37 pm
  19. Tayuana

I saw the interview with this guy John Ludwick and it was indeed disgusting to watch. His arrogant thug face and the way he was defending Joran Van Der Sloot with all his heart, was very repulsive. But what really made me stop watching was the fact that Nancy Grace had the audacity to put this individual on TV. HLN did not need this guy to get more audience. That was unbelievable. Although he made a fool of himself and had his 15 minutes of fame, now he is bragging about it on Facebook and got tons of friends all of sudden. He announced his TV appearance on Facebook: Joran Van Der Sloot Fanclub! I can not stop thinking about the phrase: Criminal minds think alike! The police should keep an eye on him.

June 16, 2010 at 5:45 pm
  20. CJ

I was offended too. He seemed to giggle a few times after a question or when Nancy was making a point. This guy was creepy. Maybe they should look into his background!

June 16, 2010 at 5:46 pm
  21. nancy

I saw the interview...talk about low or rather no self esteem....this guy obviously has no friends...nor does Joran...what a great couple !!! HIs parents are concerned...as is his entire Island...get a life little man !! Go to school and find a way to make a living...gambling is not a job...PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 16, 2010 at 5:56 pm
  22. nancy

PITIFUL LITTLE PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 16, 2010 at 5:57 pm
  23. Erin M

I really hope officials do question him as he clearly stated he knows facts and details of the Natalie case, what's true what's not... What a moron.

June 16, 2010 at 5:58 pm
  24. Michael D. Osborne

This case has simularities with that of Philip Markoff, the infamous "Craigslist Killer". I was consulted as a gambling expert when it was revealed that he too suffered from a gambling addiction. Joran and Philip seem to share characteristics often found in compulsive gamblers. They tend to be charming, trusting, likable individuals. A persona that is used to often manipulate their victims for money.

Joran also had people in his life that so often want to act as the enabler, or tend to continue to fix the situation instead of deal with the problem. This behavior only allows for there to be more victims. In most gambling addiction cases and crimes, the victims suffer monetary loss. These two cases are so tragic (and preventable?) because here the victims didn't lose money they lost their lives.

It is my hope that no one believes that all compulsive gamblers are murderers and sociopaths, because they are not. Gambling addiction will make good people do bad things, but rarely to this degree.

Ludwick recognized Joran's gambling addiction but, as a friend, played along. Joran's father, knew about his son's problems, but dealt with the 'situation' by hiding him from the law or 'bailing him out.' Family and friends of gamblers typically enable the behavior until they totally abandon the person - causing ever more desperate and criminal actions.

The compulsive gambler needs tough intervention, not enablers or abandonment.

While most compulsive gamblers show great remorse at their actions, will Joran? Don't bet on it.

Michael D. Osborne

June 16, 2010 at 6:01 pm
  25. cc

No one is looking at the big picture here. No one. Media slants so much to the negative that Joran never stood a chance after Natalie went missing. He was a 17 yr old kid at the time. Instead of banding together to create a massive living hell for the guy, why didn't anyone offer to get him counseling or treatment. It's rediculous and quite honestly, the monster he's made out to be probably stems from so much back in 2005. Literally, the demon was shaken out of him. But everyone looks around and says, "see... this guy is crazy." Yeah well... what did you expect? I believe the Peru murder stems from that anger. He just needed a trigger to snap. And I believe that the amount of anger comes from being pretty much crucified back in 2005... and the recent murder could have and should have been prevented if everyone wasn't so interested in their "stories."

June 16, 2010 at 6:25 pm
  26. gigicats6

i think it's great that peru won't let aruba talk to vandersloot yet. it means he can't play his games with officials as he did in the natalee holloway case.

June 16, 2010 at 6:44 pm
  27. G Mills

Nancy,
    I have seen vidoes of Van Der Sloot going back to the hotel with cups of coffee in his hands and knocking on the door. Does the whole video show who anwsered the door, also the video shows he is wearing the red shirt rather than the white he entered the hotel in. Does this mean he had already killed her.
    G Mills

June 16, 2010 at 6:58 pm
  28. gigglyguts

I watch Van der Sloot *knocking* on the hotel room door and only once does his knuckles even slightly tap the door.
    Cold feelingless murderer.

June 16, 2010 at 7:11 pm
  29. Pat

When Ludwick was on your show, he said Jordan had been connected with a "coffee shop??" in Thailand. Thailand and Peru are both known for child sex trade and that was one of the things that some people had thought could have happened to Natalee when she first went missing. Has any one checked into Jordan connection in Thainland and Peru?

June 16, 2010 at 7:14 pm
  30. Chrissy

Several things here:
    1. He had one Danish – an obvious attempt to say that the one Danish was for Stephany yet two cups of coffee, one for each of them.
    2. He had already killed Stephany when he was knocking on the door with the coffee because he had changed his clothes. He knocked several times to set up an alibi. Think about it...he knocks, nobody answers. He gets the maid to let him in. I have NO DOUBT he was hoping the maid would walk into the room and discover the dead body with him...thus his alibi would be "I was getting coffee, came back, and she was dead."

June 16, 2010 at 7:18 pm
  31. SS

What ever happened to the two brothers from Aruba that were questioned during Natalees disappearance?

June 16, 2010 at 7:24 pm
  32. DA Younts

Did you notice that the shirt Joran had on when he came back with the coffee is the same shirt he had on when he left – she was already dead or blood would of been on that shirt....right?

Thanks Nancy you're great

June 16, 2010 at 7:26 pm
  33. DownSouth

Okay, can we please move on to something more updating, than the same old Joran. if no one noticed, this guy is seriously playing everyone including the media, because he tells one thing and then says another. Where's the real news-its seems Nancy forgot all about the other important news; all i hear is the same info as before about Joran-get on to something else, like the missing child, that Joran is doing nothing but kidding the govt and the media!!!

June 16, 2010 at 7:29 pm
  34. Dee

A young girl is alone with someone she just found out was a suspect in a missing person(murder) and she is going to whack him in the side of the face. Right!!!!! Not to mention the fact that he was so much larger than her.

June 16, 2010 at 7:34 pm
  35. Luke

Peru should not let him bargain for a reduced sentence for Holloway info. What could be offered is that if he confessses to Holloway and tells the truth (a first) leading to her remains, that he can confess to that crime and any U.S. crimes; and serve his sentence concurrently with the Peru murder sentence. If not, then he risks that he will have to serve the rest of his life on U.S. or Aruba charges after his release from a prison term in Peru.

June 16, 2010 at 7:34 pm
  36. Chelle

Nancy: Here is our theory – Van Der Sloot killed Stephanie, left the room, had a plan to go buy two cups of coffee (he messed-up on the danish) – went back to the room with the coffee, pretended he was locked out of the room and planned on going to the front desk to have an attendant open the door (the key was probably in his pocket at the time) – He brought the person back to the room to unlock the door and was hoping that the person would go inside and see the body – We think he chickened out at the last minute (perhaps he was thinking that there would be to much evidence and it wouldn't work) – He was going to tell the attendant "I went to get coffee, came back and look at her, she's dead) – The attendant would be a witness to the fact that he had two cups of coffe and when she was killed he must have been at the coffee shop.....That's is what Rick and Chelle in California think – We don't think you are going to find an email calling him a magaloid or anything else – It was premeditated....All for the money....

June 16, 2010 at 7:39 pm
  37. giambo

Nancy and these two guys are all the same, she is no better then either one...anything for a dollar..

June 16, 2010 at 7:41 pm
  38. Morgan Rotch

He killed them both,case closed. It doesn't matter the lie of a story he makes up, killing is killing.Even if he says he was forced to,he still had a choice.He deserves to live in prison for the rest of his life.Why is everyone dragging out this story?

June 16, 2010 at 7:41 pm
  39. Nancy

Nancy Grace rocks! Joran is an agry young man that has managed to capture the audience of millions with his capers , lies, and murders. Why would anyone believe his fabricated fables now? The Puruvians will take care of this one in short order or "in good time". Either way, he's toast.

June 16, 2010 at 7:41 pm
  40. Michele

Nancy ... please check out the video of Johan knocking on the hotel door. He does not touch the door and just fakes knocking. His hand doesn't touch the door. He almost looks like he's afraid Stephanie will answer. Of course, she is probably not alive. He then gets the maid to open the door. Why was that? Did he forget his key or was he trying to make it look all so innocent? Thanks for your great shows!

June 16, 2010 at 7:45 pm
  41. KATE

Ok um Gigi get a clue. He wa a 17 yr old murderer who got out of a big mess by way of his dad's influence. Now conveniently his dad is deceased, and he is now identifying his dad as an accomplice who helped hide the body. He's also confessed & bragged to the camera about how he hid natalee's body countless times. Nice guy, nice son, nice dirtbag rich kid who has never had to be responsible a day in his life – would you want to be alone with him without help available 5 years ago? Why not? But he was such an angel before the media messed with him!

June 16, 2010 at 7:45 pm
  42. shonda

All I have to say is there is absolutely no way that you can be accused of two murders and not do them, and they are five years apart. It's truly sad another young beautiful lady had to die just to catch this evil person!! I feel really sorry for both families, and I feel if Aruban police would have done their job 5 years ago Stephanie would still be alive, Now let's hope justice will be served in both cases.

June 16, 2010 at 7:50 pm
  43. Nelson

Nancy, this monster will not last a year in a peruvian jail. The inmates cut the head of other inmates just to play soccer, he is already getting a death sentence

June 16, 2010 at 7:52 pm
  44. KATE

Nancy, dont think for one second they are not looking into his background. I work in law enforcement and facebook is our favorite resource. People say the most amazing things about what they have done or are planning to do! Sometimes they pose with evidence of a crime in photos – my personal favorite.

June 16, 2010 at 7:55 pm
  45. Debbie T.

I would try to find the place his Face Book photo was taken, he is sick enough to leave a clue like that.

June 16, 2010 at 7:57 pm
  46. Carol

Nancy, I think that there is not enough being said about the conversation that Juran had with the guy in that SUV. I think that Juran was telling the truth with this guy. He says, "the ocean is big man". I think that Natalie is in th ocean. Juran knows that he cannot produce a body. I am also curious about him saying that he called someone to help him after he realized Natalie was dead. I think that his father could be that person . And Juran could be using his dad because he is dead. This is my take. Play that tape of Juran in that SUV. His body language is telling.

June 16, 2010 at 8:04 pm
  47. Kala

At the hotel where joran and stephanie were staying, Was there anybody in the rooms next to them or below them???? Because if that was the case Stephany would have screamed if she was attacked and hit.... If she was druged on the other hand she would have been quiet and this would have been premeditated...
    Also is joran's side-kick,John going to be interrogated by the police for demonstrating knowledge in the Halloway case?

I can't believe how dumb and immature John sounded on TV laughing while Nancy describes Van der Sloots confession. This kid seems to be just as crazy as van der sloot defending a murder on National TV.

June 16, 2010 at 8:13 pm
  48. wt2010

Everyone is coming out for their 15 mins of fame. They knew each other for what 3 months & Joran is his best friend. He made a complete fool of himself. I hope he does get subpeonaed.

June 16, 2010 at 8:18 pm
  49. B T

Because he was accused does not make him quilty. Don't get me wrong. I think he did it. But there is no proof he did it. just speculation. N ancy thinks everyone is quilty before any trial. She needs to quit being unfare. And Live by the law that he is innocent until proven quilty.

June 16, 2010 at 8:47 pm
  50. rita

hi nancy,

curious to know if Aruban authorities are going to re-question the two brothers who were with Van DeSloot the night of Natalies disappearance. Maybe they will come clean?

your fan,
    rita

June 16, 2010 at 9:05 pm
  51. Tracy R. Moore

Nancy,

I believe that Joran planned to drug Stephany to take her money. That explains the coffee. Have they tested the coffee or discovered a drug on him to be used for that purpose.

I believe she discovered who he is and tried to get out of that room and he had to kill her or give up the chance to get her money.

I believe he planned to take her money, no matter what.

June 16, 2010 at 9:16 pm
  52. Annette F.

The Kalpoe brothers must be questioned now. I'm sure they'll talk now that the Holloway case is coming to a head. Let them get a deal for talking because Van der Sloot will throw them under the bus in that case. Let Van der sloot stay in a Peruvian prison and rot. Let's hope the Holloway family can finally bring Natalie's remains home to a real final resting place.

June 16, 2010 at 9:24 pm
  53. Stephen

Hey nancy
    If the prision in the USA were like they are in peru we would not have all the ciminals because they know there no cable tv,internet And they get beatings daily and torment.that the criminails, and feel the pain they put on there victims.
    We need this kinda prison in the USA.

June 16, 2010 at 9:26 pm
  54. Neva

Nancy, does anyone know where Van Der Sloot was the past 4 years on the anniversary of Natalie Holloway's death. There may be 4 more bodies out there somewhere!

June 16, 2010 at 9:41 pm
  55. joy knowles kane

what happened to the photos of the dead body/skeleton, that tourists to Aruba, shot while snorkelling there? There is a possibility it could be Natalee, why haven't we heard more about this? or why haven't they investigated this?

Joy

June 16, 2010 at 9:42 pm
  56. Betsy

Regarding the Van Der Sloot case, has anyone noticed that Joran is not actually knocking on the door of the hotel room? If you look closely at the surveillance photos, his fist is not actually touching the door while he is appearing to knock on it.

June 16, 2010 at 9:49 pm
  57. oobie97

I have noticed that when Joran is knocking on the hotel room door that Natalie is in...he is faking the knock!! Has anybody else noticed this fake knock?! He is doing it to throw off the timing of when he has killed her...I fear she is already dead as he fakes this knocking! Notice how nonshallaunt he is about the whole thing, no emotion, nothing. Terrible and cold.

June 16, 2010 at 9:53 pm
  58. roberta wright

I hope to hell he has to stay in prison in peru,,he needs to suffer the way the girls did. He don't need to be sent back to aruba where mommy can take care of him......In peru he will SUFFER,SUFFER,SUFFER.MAKE HIM STAY IN PERU. ROBERTA WRIGHT IN AUSTIN TX.

June 16, 2010 at 10:09 pm
  59. Luiz sanz

Well we have to understand tha the Peruvian's judicial or criminal justice system is different as well as athe correctional system and or the prison environtment, regarless of what happens in the Natalie's event, this guy will be found guilty and pay for his crime, and he will served time in one of the worsen prison system, in Peru when it comes to worsen prisons Latin America is the worse place, others prison are salvadorans prison and Colombians, joran van der sloot chose the wrong country to commit this murder because there are not civil rights as if u were in the States, in the other hand peruvian's feel very upset that a foreing has kill a Peruvian national, the whole nation come together when events like this occur, I'll be suprised if they don't put a hit on this guy inside the prison

June 16, 2010 at 10:15 pm
  60. Rick Audinot

Nancy... I've been waiting for someone to mention it, but so far noone has. Look at the video of Van der Sloot knocking at the door of his hotel room. I looks to me as if he's not even hitting the door. Was this just an act for the camera???

June 16, 2010 at 10:21 pm
  61. jules09

First I want to say Nancy you are awesome!!!
    Ok second, I have never been so sickend about an interview as I was with Ludwick, which part of the news did he not see?? To defend that is a mockery to the families of the victims and all that have followed this case for the past 5 years. I hope that boy got an ass whipping when he went home!!!

June 16, 2010 at 10:45 pm
  62. Connie Kissick

This young man smirked through the entire interview...what a moron! I noticed he had a Facebook page the night this interview aired. He announced on his page he was doing an interview with Nancy Grace, talking about his "best friend" Joran van der Sloot. His FB profile picture was picture of him and Joran together. Apparently, he got way more than he bargained for, cause his Facebook Page has mysteriously disappeared.

June 16, 2010 at 11:13 pm
  63. Cara

cc- how can you defend joran when he brought this all on hisself by lying and constantly telling different stories? if he would have told the "truth" in the first place and stuck with that...then maybe people would have left him alone. But instead, he lied and told multiple different stories about what happened. Either he did or did not have something to do with the Holloway case...and if he didn't...then why lie? And I don't care how much shit I've gone through in my life, I could never take the life of another human being. It takes a certain kind of person to be able to strangle the life out of a person.

June 16, 2010 at 11:36 pm
  64. me

when he went to get money from the ATM for the robbers did he bring them coffee back also?

June 16, 2010 at 11:41 pm
  65. me

I hope he does stay in the prison in peru

June 16, 2010 at 11:43 pm
  66. Suze

This man must never be turned over to Aruba! Even if he tells where Natalee's remains are, (which I doubt he will) Aruba will never charge him with her murder. Aruba said there was no evidence that he did anything twice before, so how could/would they ever be able to 'prove' anything now. Any evidence was covered up or destroyed and we may never know. Natalee will never have any justice. Keep this psycho in Peru and may he suffer for 35 years for the murder of Stephany. Don't kill him but make him suffer at the hands of the other prisoners. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being.

June 16, 2010 at 11:51 pm
  67. Juan Perez

Too bad Peruvian Catholics are so uprighteous they can't put a henious murderer gringo to death. Hopefully, Casto Castro Prison 'Bubba' will give Joran real justice as soon as he is released from solitary confinement into the general population in a few months.

June 16, 2010 at 11:53 pm
  68. Linda

What is Joran doing in Peru and Columbia?

June 17, 2010 at 12:25 am
  69. Robin

It's interesting that the Peruvian Police got a confession out of Joran in two days while he's avoided confessing to Aruban authorities for five years regarding Natalie.

Let's send Casey Anthony down there so that we don't have to waste everyone's time and money on her trial that I'm sure will be a big circus.

June 17, 2010 at 12:43 am
  70. Bridget

With all the interest in this case and the murder of Stephany Flores, along with the disappearance (death?) of Natalee Holloway, I am amazed that there is very little interest not to mention insight as to what made Joran van der Sloot the man he is today. Something went wrong. Spoiled? Yes. But if that were enough to send a reportedly intelligent, good looking guy into an incredibly violent rage, then suffice it to say we would have a lot more killers like this in the world. I wonder about the extent to which Joran van der Sloot will receive a psychological evaluation. Something is definitely wrong with him. I would almost bet money that if one was to conduct a scan of his brain, there could be some indication as to some level of compromise in the area of his brain responsible for impulse control. There seems to be evidence of this in his brutally violent murder of Stephany Flores, and perhaps in the Natalee Holloway case; his gambling addiction, i.e., "he could never just stop" supports lack of impulse control. I can't imagine that his parents did not recognize signs of trouble with him even before the situation with Natalee Holloway. This type of violent behavior cannot simply be explained by declaring Joran van der Sloot a spoiled, privileged child who was allowed to do whatever he wanted. On another note, as fascinating as I find Nancy Grace's show, she completely lacks any sense of objectivity. She has made declarations of "fact" which are nothing more than her opinion and in some cases, embellished versions of her version of happened. Example . . . she proclaims Joran's statement is absolutely false; she "knows" what happened, which is quite fascinating given that the Peruvian authorities haven't even reached a firm conclusion based on the evidence (which they actually have in their possession) that has been presented to a Judge, who will question Joran next week. On June 4th, it was announced on Nancy Grace (Breaking News if I remember correctly) that the weapon used in the murder of Stephanie Flores was . . . . a "baseball bat". So much for that. Last night, a caller asked Nancy about the fact that Joran was seen "exiting" his hotel room with two cups of coffee . . . which I noticed the first time I saw that video. Apparently, or so it seemed according to her response, Nancy had not noticed this significant detail, as she proceeded to acknowlege that the caller was in fact correct and began a discussion about that point that she had yet to comment on in previous shows. Where is the rest of the video? Is CNN in possession of the entire video? I would like to see the part of the video that shows Joran walking in with two cups of coffee when he came back from the coffee shop/store with the coffee and bread; what happened prior to walking out of the hotel room, looking around in a daze, asking the hotel room attendant to unlock his room. If there was a Facebook message sent to Joran, there will be evidence of the same on his computer, as well as on Facebook. No doubt that with the shadow of the Natalee Holloway case following him around, he was probably not developing many friendships in the past 5 years and most likely had lost his friends, recently his father (for which he may feel responsible) and was probably like a ticking bomb. He is clearly responsible for the brutal killing of Stephany Flores, which is so tragic. I feel so bad for her family and friends. I look forward to some objective reporting as the real "evidence" in this case unfolds; for that, in spite of Nancy Grace's "OBECTION", I believe I will have to change the channel.

June 17, 2010 at 12:57 am
  71. MARY DAVILA

I want to know about the bruises on stephanys feet why on her feet unless she was fighting him from possibly raping her she was found with no pants on so when he discovered her on her period he had already decided to kill her so no rape just break her neck and steal her money. He is a pyscho anyone involved with him will probably end up dead

June 17, 2010 at 2:31 am
  72. Liza

This Friend of Joran's who was on Nancy Grace...Should be concerned with his idiotic support of Joran and his integrity...The people of Peru may not take to kindly to his words...

June 17, 2010 at 2:46 am
  73. RC

Re: The comment from cc:

The media hardly chewed up Van der Sloot and spit him out. If you believe that, you're missing the big picture. I would say you probably know very little about this or Van der Sloot. Sorry but he is a sociopath who loves media attention and making up as many stories as he can to keep attention on himself. He cares about no one. He never will.

The amount of anger comes from 2005? How about the anger he showed Natalee Holloway? How about the anger he showed Stephany Flores? This is a kid who made sure Natalee Holloway's family understood Natalee came after him.

He is an extremely sick individual. He's not an innocent baby. He doesn't deserve that sort of excuse making. Yeah the media made him commit murder 5 years later. Poor Van der sloot. I'd like to know the sociopathic murderers you know of that were "cured".

You better be careful with that kind of naivete. Damned careful. And no one deserves that copout. It's an insult to the victims and their families that YOU would blame the media. And by the way Natalee's mother was looking for her daughter who was MISSING and they knew she was gone in time and she needed the media because they couldn't find evidence against Van der Sloot.

It was him who killed Natalee Holloway (sorry or sold her or she overdosed or she had a seizure or he dropped her off and she hit her head) and then LIED and offered NO HELP to her family and he was CLEARLY the last person(s) known to be with her.

But no the media and not getting the poor little boy help (who by the way had life handed to him on a silver platter) was what did it. Wow, I can't believe anyone would say that kind of stuff about this psychopath.

So people getting stories about a kid who had countless stories what happened that night and lied over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over to Natalee's family.

June 17, 2010 at 5:34 am
  74. Max

I remeber somewhere it was mentioned that possibly Natalie was given a date rape drug, My question is was any such drug found in Stphanie's blood during the Peruvian autopsy or have those results been publicized yet? I'm curious because it would answer alot of questions and Joran could not possibly lie his way out of that.

June 17, 2010 at 6:09 am
  75. michael

this guy is sick..maybe he has a secret thing for Joran, can't think of any other reason someone would be so enamored of that jerk.

June 17, 2010 at 7:03 am
  76. tammie

I think the family made major mistakes with Joran in 05. Instead of helping him and punishing him they hid evidence and they enabled him. Now it is too late for another young lady. This death is the famlys fault, they are responsible becasue they were irresponsible when it might have done him some good. I hope they realize this now because they sure didn't when it could have done some good.

June 17, 2010 at 7:18 am
  77. Hum

@cc i totally disagree; is it normal for a17 yr old to stay in casino's all nightstand and have THE ability to come and go homepage without his parrents knew???
    No this is typicly THE result of lacking éducation and parenthood.
    Now hè should be grown up and have basic respect for other humans; shame on you Mrs. Van der Sloot!!!!

June 17, 2010 at 8:36 am
  78. Sonya

this guy is obviously a whack job himself. why would anyone in their right mind want to hang around with an alleged killer? furthermore, I understand "innocent until proven guilty" but give me a break. This guy is guilty as sin.

June 17, 2010 at 8:39 am
  79. steven

this doesn't help but it makes me feel better. This man is a true exsample of a MOMMA'S Boy and I don't think he remembers what he done with Ms. Holloway body so there for why believe him now. I say he is just find right where he is.

June 17, 2010 at 8:59 am
  80. dot

I think what is going to happen here is if Aruba doesnt get there soon to talk to this creep, someone will probably kill him before he can give the details about Natalie Holloway. Get him to talk so both of these families have a little peace

June 17, 2010 at 9:45 am
  81. rayray@dmw

Joran & John are both relentless creeps! What wastes of human mass!!! I'm sorry but i hope they both rot in hell!!!

June 17, 2010 at 10:28 am
  82. Pam

This is to cc's response:

Listen to the professionals that have been on Nancy's show, and to Nancy herself. Have you not been following Joran's actions and his reactions to Natalee's death? There are 12 and 14 year-olds who are taking rifles and killing stepmothers and friends and not blinking an eye!! Keep up with the news, cc. Joran was born bad, and his mother enabled him to do whatever he wanted;his father protected Joran until the father's death. He has problem with young women; he robs and kills when they don't do as he says. Now, he is trying to trick the Aruban police to get him out of Peru; if he is succesful, he will escape only to kill another young woman.

In to his friend on Nancy's show, he's in a dream world and doesn't want to face the facts about Joran. Yes, he wanted his 15 minutes of fame and he got it; I'm glad to see that others were as disgusted with his words as I was. Like another commented, maybe that guy should also be investigated.

June 17, 2010 at 10:56 am
  83. mark ito

Nancy, joran is a sexual predator, a rapist. you don't seem to cover that angle, outside of being a murderer. Is it true that prison people hate rapists ?

June 17, 2010 at 11:56 am
  84. keith

john ludwick seems to be the same self centered spoiled little punk who listens to too much hip hop for his own good that joran is. good guy? he is begging you for money on your birthday you ignoramous. i hope he has a hard time in public after shaming himself to the world. now,send some of your daddys money to your girlfriend in peru, dawg, ye ye uh uh

June 17, 2010 at 12:09 pm
  85. Brenda

This guy is pure evil. You can see the devil in his eyes. I never really followed the Natalie Holloway case until I watched the movie on lifetime. I always felt that Joran was a stone cold killer. Now that he has been charged with Stephany Flores' murder, I wonder how many women he has killed in the last five years. I believe we are going to find out that he is a serial killer and that there are other victims. When will the public find out about the material on his laptop? Does anyone know? I too, think the creepy guy (his friend) should be investigated. He obviously knew a lot more about Natalie than he was saying. He told Nancy that Joran contacted Beth Holloway because he was running our of money. Why did he think he could extort money from Beth Holloway if he didn't kill her?

June 17, 2010 at 12:42 pm
  86. Mr V

That guy, john ludwig, what a pansy brown noser. he is like a puppy sniffing at JVDS's heels, trailing along wagging his tail, panting with delirious admiration.

His smirk is disgusting.

i think he also is a sociopath, with no empathy.

I hope the authorities are looking into his background very VERY carefully, as I'm 99% sure there are some unsolved crimes related to Mr. big shot "I'm joran's friend" (woo hoo, that is pathetic dude. Find some better frinds, jeez).

Oh, i hope, john ludwig is reading all these comments. See how stupid you look to everyone? think twice next time before selling your story to TV. You don't come across well at all. If one person says you're an ass, you can ignore them. If 84 comments say it, you better start looking for a tail.

June 17, 2010 at 12:56 pm
  87. Mary

Nancy
    Why has Aruba not questioned the Mother ? I thinik this women knows more than she lets on. And the Brothers did they bring them back in gor questioning maybe now that a second murder happened they will talk. I read somewhere Joran has brothers have they spoken out ?

June 17, 2010 at 1:20 pm
  88. Louis Alperstein

Depressed and Suicidal? He gets whatever food he wants, he does not eat prisoner food, he has a TV to watch, he has a friend to chat and play games with, he is described as having a good appetite and in good spirits. Heck. I don't think he's having a bad time at all. It seems to me that Peru is going all out to keep this guy happy!!!!!

June 17, 2010 at 1:46 pm
  89. virginia francis

A very long time ago, the subject came up where Joran's father would not let them check a well that was on their property. Has that ever been checked into for Natalie's body since the death of the elder vandersloot?

I believe that Joran should remain in Peru and face the worst possible situation. He did not consider those poor girls that he murdered so why should anyone care about him.

He has done nothing but lie from the start and I doubt if he knows how to tell the truth. He is just trying to cover his actions and does not want to face the true consequences of those actions.

Thank you for the coverage but he does not deserve even that. The coverage should be for the families of the girls.

June 17, 2010 at 2:11 pm
  90. Eleanor

Nancy should have asked this guy if he had a background of being confined at any time to a psych hospital. The guy did not look unintelligent yet he sat there saying Joran was a good guy. Nothing Joran has done over the past 5 years would indicate he is a good guy so it is unbelievable that any normal person would put himself out there to defend the guy. Joran's talking with the other prisoner in protective custody is just one being impersonating as a human speaking with another doing the same thing. It is social interaction and not surprising. The hit man is probably thrilled to have somebody to talk with. Both must have lots in common, one of the things being a lack of understanding that squashing a human being is not the same thing as stepping on a bug that is crawling in your room.

June 17, 2010 at 2:34 pm
  91. TAWANA

I KNOW THAT ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THIS LOSERS MOUTH IS A LIE. BUTIN THE HIDDEN CAMERA OF THE UNDERCOVER GUY THAT WAS WITH JORAN IN THE CAR, HE(JORAN) MADE A STATEMENT THAT HIS FATHER HELP HIM BURIED HOLLOWAY'S BODY IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HER REMAINS ARE ON THE PROPERTY OF HIS PARENTS HOME IN ARUBA? THAT IS A PLACE NO ONE HAS CHECK.I THINK I WOULD DO THAT INSTEAD OF MAKING A DEAL, THIS GUY NEEDS TO PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO HOLLOWAY AND STEPHANIE AN GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO AND HOW MANY MORE YOUNG WOMEN.GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!

June 17, 2010 at 2:46 pm
  92. jonathan

i was shocked by that idiots, John Ludwick, interview and i don't agree he's in denial, i believe he's just a complete idiot who is using his short term friendship with jaron to get his 15 minutes of fame, he is obviously a loser and is as stupid as a rock, i'm sorry i don't mean to insult rocks, but he is even dumber than that. how can you go on national tv and support a 2 time killer, and if any of you think he didn't kill natalie then you need to wake up. i believe he not only killed these girls but i'd bet anything he killed others. isn't it ironic that he wants to give up info about nancy because he's afraid for his life in peru. seriously, take it like a man jaron, i mean take it like the women you killed, i wish i could have you for 5 minutes, what you did to them would look like a day in the park compared to what i'd do to you...

June 17, 2010 at 3:01 pm
  93. friend

I am consistently amazed at how the general public ignores the very real presence of sociopaths in our midst. They are real, and they walk amongst us daily. Some aren't violent, but they all have several characteristics in common : lying, cheating, manipulating, arrogant, completely self interested and without a care in the world about other people – other than how they can use them.
    They are born this way, a trait like blue eyes or brown hair, only there's no conscience.
    The best book I have ever seen on this topic is "The Sociopath next door."
    What should instead be amazing is that no one – his parents, siblings, friends, teachers, extended family, etc. ever admitted to themselves about Joran's deviant behaviour and did anything to correct it before he became a murderer. No intervention, just support – with lies, cover ups, money and more – as if it was his birth right to lie, manipulate, gamble, victimize others, and so on. So while I am deeply saddened by his actions, I think Joran's cirlce of family and friends share a hand in letting him become a monster.

June 17, 2010 at 3:47 pm
  94. Elizabeth

The day Greta Van Sustern (I believe there was a translator with Greta as he said he could not speak English) interviewed Paulus Vandersloot in his home in Aruba, he was outside of his home and appeared very nervous. During the interview he was perspiring profusely and excused himself to answer the telephone. I felt very strongly when watching the interview that he had been doing something and was almost caught. ... perhaps he was disposing of Natalee Holloway in the well nearby or under his own home. I believe that no one was allowed to search the Vandersloot home at that time. Of course it has come to light now that he DOES indeed speak English. Would a search of the Vandersloot home and property be allowed now? I have always a strong feeling that was where Natalee was hidden.

June 17, 2010 at 6:11 pm
  95. Faye

Bloody shirt is the one he was wearing when they checked in. He is wearing the red shirt when he was locked out of the room with the coffee. So if he killed her when he came back from getting coffee, his red shirt would have blood on it. Doesn't that mean that he killed her BEFORE he went for coffee? And if you look at the video of him locked out of his room, it doesn't look like he is actually knocking on the door. He is pretending to knock. He would know that she was dead and there was no reason to knock loud, she couldn't answer. He is a snake and deserves the Peruvian prison. Karma is awesome!!!!! Justice for Stephany and Natalie!!

June 17, 2010 at 7:31 pm
  96. sosad

Question...what about that interview he did a few years back where he said that a man from Venezuela offered to pay him 10k if he brought him a blond girl...in the interview he goes on to say he say he took her to the beach where the man and a boat were waiting...and that she was taken away in a boat after 1am sometime. He also said that he had been shorted and only got $9,400.00...which he also stated that he gave 'those brothers' a $1000.00 apiece. Could it be that maybe Natalee is alive somewhere??? My heart goes out to her Mother, I am sure she is always wondering if she could be out there. God bless both the girls and their families...in my heart I still want Nat found............

June 17, 2010 at 7:32 pm
  97. Lisa

John Ludwick would be ashamed of himself if his IQ were about 50 points higher.

June 17, 2010 at 10:24 pm
  98. Oklahoma

What ever happened to the two guys that were with Joran at Carlos and Charlies's in Aruba the night of Natalie Hollaway's disapperance? I am curious after five years what they have to say. Also to Michael Griffith the attorney on your show tonight, he stated that Joran had no toliet paper to use. In the video of his "so called" cell block there was toliet paper displayed to the right of the Pert bottle. Please tell Michael to "look" before he speaks on your show.

June 17, 2010 at 10:41 pm
  99. Marie

I totally agree the so called friend of van der Sloot was a total loon! I got the impression he had no clue and Nancy was spot on in her line of questioning . I would like to know what planet he came from?Making the statement he didn;t fear for his life! Of course, he isn't a 21 year old female! Doesn't he get it? I just have the feeling this lower life form has the same level of respect for women.Van der Sloot and his ilk are not evolved beings by no stretch of the imagination. That is my take on it. I would not debase animals calling him one. Non human entity!

June 17, 2010 at 11:01 pm
  100. maggie

The more I hear about this animal the more i thik we are going to learn that natalee was not victim number one and the peruvian young lady victim two. You don't have the ability to just suddenly decide to brutalize and kill. I fear that time will tell us about more abused girls, escalating violence and more missing young ladies. Why was this beast able to run around country to country partying and God only knows what else?

June 18, 2010 at 1:26 am
  101. joel

I was just wondering why now Van Der Sloot wants to talk, and how come Aruban Authorities are not trying to question the Kalpoe Brothers about their involvement???? We all know they were involved. Would it not be in their best interest(The Kalpoe Brothers) to come forward and tell the truth before Van Der Sloot throws them under the bus. They all deserve what is coming to them, but why have the Aruban Authorities not talked to the Kalpoe Brothers??????

June 18, 2010 at 1:55 am
  102. mary

I have been fallowing this case along with millions of others, but there are so many other missing children and young adults who we could possibly be found if they got some of the publicity!!!!

June 18, 2010 at 3:06 am
  103. john

this guy is a total loser, all he wanted is his 15 minutes of fame, and he got it..this crack head should be in peru and face the same judgement as this low down killer and should be thrown into the same prison since they are such good friends..this guy is such an ignorant self centered piece of work..he needs to find a dark corner and hide..

June 18, 2010 at 7:24 am
  104. April

Joran is addicted to gambling. He has spent all his money, he is broke. He would do anything to get money so that he could gamble.

June 18, 2010 at 10:10 am
  105. Denise

Spelled "lose" wrong ... dang

June 18, 2010 at 12:12 pm
  106. ASH

All the slugs are coming out for their 15 minutes. I'm sure Ludwick never saw any violence/temper from Joran because he's not female and Joran wasn't interested in raping and/or robbing him.

June 18, 2010 at 12:46 pm
  107. Linda Hendrix

I watched his friend from the United States. He was pathetic!!!!! If I were his parents, I would be so ashamed and I can't believe he had the guts to appear on Nancy Grace. Why would anyone be a friend of Van der Sloot and then to admit it????? He has some motive and I don't know what it is,??????? Police should be checking him out in the United States and also in Peru. That friend is out of his mind.

June 18, 2010 at 1:37 pm
  108. Sue

"loose it all" ?? Editor?

June 18, 2010 at 3:10 pm
  109. Jo Anna in Palm Springs

Check out the existing Facebook pages on JvdS! They are legion!!!!
    Some are in his name, some are in other names with his pic, some are old, some are new, some are in English, some are in Spanish, some are in Dutch! He has been busily scouting the world for new victims!
    Some are current and having daily entries! I can't believe anyone would want to impersonate this psychopath, but – maybe so! It would seem he has fans! Sicko's of the world have united, if so!!! It's all quite amazing! He must be really lost without his computer! Guess he'll have to find some new ways to communicate with potential "lovers" and victims there in the pokey – (no) pun intended! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

June 18, 2010 at 5:01 pm
  110. Yesenia

this John guy knows something else. Come on seriusly it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. for all we know the two of them could have been friends longer then what he says. The thing that gets me is why in the hell would they be watching a movie on the girl Joran was accused of killing and why be a friend with him. john was defending joran's actions. He smirked when Nancy was reading Jorans comfession. He's not normal himself. for someone to smile at how someone was murdered is just as sick in the head. Where is joran's family this whole time. Joran has so much hate towards woman and I can only think of one reason why. its ovious! My heart and blessings go out to stephanies family. A man like that does not deserve to suffer

June 18, 2010 at 5:44 pm
  111. Bonnie

Ludwick is an idiot. Obviously he has no other friends and befriending Urine gave him some "fame". He's a loser and also someone who has no respect for females. If he has a sister, just ask him if he would let his sister go out with Urine.
    I'm just waiting for the day when they let Urine go into the general population. He may be a lot bigger than those Peruvians but they outnumber him. And he also killed one of their own.
    What about the other 2 females missing from a casino in Bogata? Anybody know?

June 18, 2010 at 6:03 pm
  112. Amy

Natalie and Steph are both victims of their poor judments.what kind
    of a girl would hang out with a guy that she barely knows ??!!! I would
    get mad at a person too if I found them goin through my laptop
    without my permission. Im not defending Joran but I don't like the
    idea of blaming it all on Joran and making Natalie and Steph look
    like innocent angels.

June 18, 2010 at 6:25 pm
  113. a14ktg

Yeah slimy creep, it's almost too bad Nancy had him on the show. I would have passed on that one. He's right up there with VanderSnot. Pathetic, and too bad 'those kind" have to be on this earth with all the good people.

June 18, 2010 at 6:47 pm
  114. Frank

In one of the crime scene photos of the items collected from Van der Sloot after he was arrested by the Peruvian police, there is a DVD of the original "Scarface" movie about Al Capone starring Edward G. Robinson. I find this interesting.

June 18, 2010 at 7:08 pm
  115. ginger

nancy i do not know WHY you would give this SO CALLED friend of his the time of day. It is quite apperant he is just on for his 15min... of fame. thanks

June 18, 2010 at 7:41 pm
  116. Stephen

Yesterday we heard the tour guide at the Castro-Castro Hilton, in responce to a question about the guards lack of defensive weapons, say "' there was no need, and that they do not worry about
    that'". Then we saw someone waving a foot-long butcher knife thru the bars on an upper floor.......Looks like inmates don't ALLOW them to.

June 18, 2010 at 7:50 pm
  117. Diane

Nancy.

I think the reason this guy was habging around JVDS was to get information for a future book deal. (Ghost written I'm sure!)

Also, I'm not surprised JVDS doesn't have marks on his body. IF Stephanie ever hit him once, he would have snapped her neck first thing so violently she would have been a quadraplegic leaving her defenseless.

June 18, 2010 at 7:55 pm
  118. M Oliver

He is trying to give an explanation what may have led Joran (addiction to gambling and desparation for money) to the chain of events and eventually kill Stephanie. In the same time he also happened to be violent, so mix the two facts, you have a recepie for a murder. It was most likely the same scenerio with Nathalie. (They met in a casino, (he may have thouth she had money.) I actually thought he was more intelligent, I guess not intelligent enought after all... he got cought.
    It is so simple.

June 18, 2010 at 9:46 pm
  119. Sue

I'm sure Joran is a fantastic friend...as long as you're not a girl.

June 18, 2010 at 11:45 pm
  120. Kitwyk

A relative of mine sees a resemblance between Joran's mother and Natalee Holloway.

June 19, 2010 at 9:16 am
  121. Gale

The other night when the clothes were shown, that were suppose to belong to Stephanie, didn't make much sense. I thought Stephannie was wearing black pants. Were did the blue jeans come from? Maybe they belonged to someone else? Two missing girls in Columbia perhaps. Just a thought.

June 19, 2010 at 9:25 am
  122. Tony B

2 1/2 months does not, a friendship make. This kid's just looking for his 15 minutes. What a knucklehead. Go work in a soup kitchen or help out at an animal shelter, if you need to feel wanted, ya jerk.

June 19, 2010 at 11:30 am
  123. Kim

@Max: I heard on a previous show of Nancy's that there were no drugs in Stephay's blood according to the tox report that Nancy talked about. As for finding Natalee, I would hope they would be able to extract her location from Joran. Seems they made short order of gleaning a confession out of him in Stephany's murder so maybe they can do the same to find Natalee. I also have to mention that I think it is incredibly honorable of the Flores family to include Natalee in finding justice for their daughter. For both girls. My only hope is that justice will come for both of the family's. On a side note: My sister and I both have had conversations about how such a young person as Joran is could be involved with such derelict behavior. It's ashame because now another life is lost, and another family suffers the loss of a loved one. I agree that the parents are partially to blame, but how does one so young get involved in such behavior? I know plenty of spoiled rotten kids that don't go the way Joran did. How did he get involved in that kind of lifestyle. Who introduced him to it?

June 19, 2010 at 1:02 pm
  124. Angela

Van der Sloot.... what he could have done with his money and here he is in Peru Jail......he could have been good but his eyes are evil. Imagine looking into his eyes while he was killing you....omg horrid

June 19, 2010 at 3:18 pm
  125. Teen

I 'll keep it short. One, Joran has killed more than the two we know about. Two, his father helped him hide Natalie and knew the truth. Three, he will not tell about Natalie because he doesn't care about anyone but himself. Finally, I don't believe one word that comes out of his mouth anyway.

June 19, 2010 at 3:30 pm
  126. george gq

he doesnt even knock on the door, he does look shook,the doors not even fully locked, thats the most obvious one

June 19, 2010 at 9:19 pm
  127. Feliz

Is there any news about te 2 missing women from Colombia? JVS ia very stupid, yet calculating, when, where and why did he bleach is hair? Peroxide, a hair bleaching ingrdient is used for many things, removing blood stains is one of them. Now Mama JVS is saying he ran to Peru to evade mental commitment. I don't think Peru will weigh this plea very heavily. JVS has left devastation of his victims" families, the island of Aruba, Peru, for those who have (or do) care about him, friends,etc. If JVS does not confess to Natalee's remains, the "unknowns" or brothers are liable to "spill the beans". He was most likely tipped off by police and/or officials in Aruba that FBI was closing in and should leave. Buddies or payees that helped to cover up Natalee's death??? He gave his red and multi-colored striped shirt, the same one he wears in the video of leaving and returning with (coffee) and other things to the guys that drovehiminto chile...why??? Professional crime scene investigators can and will drive holes into his confessions and re-enactments. Does his laptop have more info??? What about his cell phone and Stephany's cell phone? What "sickness" is Mama JVS referring to? Murder, gambling, sex, drugs, lying, money or being "caught"?

June 19, 2010 at 11:37 pm
  128. Diane

Nancy.

I think Juron will play the "Psycopath" nickname and use his suicidal tendencies to keep himself out of the general population. He's coherent enough to play cards and watch TV.

June 20, 2010 at 3:29 am
  129. Joyce

To Nancy: Great Job! -This from Joyce and Laurie (the Pepperidge Queen) in Pennsylvania. Also, Jean is doing a great job.

To Peru: Throw him into general population and save alot of time and money! He's a worthless scum-bag! They'll put an end to his murders!

June 20, 2010 at 6:57 am
  130. CommonSense

I am amazed at how many people seem to think that if Joran's parents had "intervened" in his past,/recognized his sociopathic tendencies that the deaths of these women could have been "prevented". I have news for everyone: A sociopath is never "prevented" from doing anything and there is no such thing as "intervention" when it comes to sociopathic behavior. The only "intervention" and "correction" for a sociopath is:
    castration and incarceration.

A true sociopath will eventually do anything they want, simply because they can. No amount of "counseling", "intervention", 12 stepping bullsh– is ever going to "prevent" a murder by a true sociopath. That's what makes them sociopaths. Victims are not to blame for the sociopath's behavior.

The only "treatment" for this monster that might have "worked" would have been massive doses of thorazine. That might have "prevented" Joran from ever being "together" enough to go to the bathroom by himself, much less kill another person.

Now, I am not defending Joran's family members: they're all as whacky as he is in my opinion (old proverb: an apple never falls very far from the tree) but the truth is: Joran was simply acting out his particular DNA set.

Never mind all the philosophical crap: Justice demands the death penalty for this guy.

June 20, 2010 at 9:30 am
  131. Wraithian

Oh, you know, just two guys, regular girl-liking guys, sitting around, watching a movie on Lifetime together...

...wait, what?

June 20, 2010 at 12:32 pm
  132. Joyce

A question for Ludwick: If Joran was at your home and you had to go out for any length of time would you feel your girlfriend/wife would be safe with Joran? (seems "history" says she wouldn't be safe).

June 20, 2010 at 1:06 pm
  133. Liz Garrett

Ok. Van der Sloots' mother said he is an addict. What is he addicted to? Cant be drugs; none was found in his system. Must be gambling. And if that's the case, then he obviously killed that woman to get her money. That seems pretty straight-forward to me. I wonder what all he stole off Natalie? Not only do I think he is addicted to money and gambling, I believe he is a psychopath and is addicted to killing women. His mother didnt do him any justice when she said he is an addict because it make it sound like he killed for money...which is what alot of people believe anyway. His mother kind of confirmed it when she said that.

June 20, 2010 at 1:41 pm
  134. Joyce

Nancy: Could you please review that tape of Vander Sloot being led from his cell to another building prior to Jean's cell visit....seems to me that suddenly his buz-cut grew in at a quick rate and his hair seems darker....is that REALLY him?

June 20, 2010 at 7:45 pm
  135. Elizabeth Day

I watched Joran's American friend on tv, I lived in Aruba 4 years, & he's just a young druggie! Joran probably gave him supplies (drugs or pot) so their "friends! I want to know whatever happened to the brothers from So America who were with Joran in the very beginning & the fellow who was suspose to help with the desposal of Natalies body? Why aren't they being question? I too had a mishap in Aruba, and nothing was ever done for me! I came back home, the good old USA!!! I DO love the Island & the Arubian people!! When at first I heard the news of Natalie, I KNEW it wasn't done by an Arubian!! Aruba needs to do something very serious about ther Justice System, that's for sure! My prayers go out to the family of both beautiful daughters! "What goes around, comes around! Joran seems to be a very spoiled brat!

June 20, 2010 at 9:40 pm
  136. Terri

This man (joran) has to be possessed by the devil himself. He IS a demon and disgustingly disgusting. He seems to be enjoying manipulating the Law and enjoying the role he is playing. What a demon he is.

June 20, 2010 at 10:35 pm
  137. Peter

I was in Lima for work recently and sat next to him for 7 hours over two nights playing texas holdem at the atlantic casino and took close to a $1000 off him and boy was he mad at me...little did i know he did what he did in aruba and a few days later did that to the girl in lima...yikes...he was one crazy guy playing poker...had some strange look like he didnt care about anything...yikes....note to self...ya never know who you are sitting next to!

June 21, 2010 at 12:10 am
  138. Linda

This friend is a real piece of work !!!!!!
    He and Joran love being in the spotlight .
    These two will be talking through their butts as long as it 's
    told in the news over and over !!!! The families don't need to read all the garbage day in and day out !

June 21, 2010 at 1:23 pm
  139. Lana Statler

I believe his mental illness plea is only being brought up so that it may help him with a lesser sentence. Amazing, how he wasn’t so mentally ill to change the color of his hair when escaping Peru or leaving not only his credit cards but HERs as well in Chili. I do not believe they were left in the room. I think he tossed them in a garbage can somewhere as not to get caught with them, aye? This is not the sign of a mental patient; it is a sign of a very cunning, calculating murder! Would u consider this guy to be the most “Recanted” person in the world? I mean someone that is not in Politics LOL!

June 21, 2010 at 1:52 pm
  140. Lori

How could anyone not think that this guy had nothing to do with Natalee Holloway disappearing???? Wonder if his friends would mind leaving any of their young female family members alone with him??? I guess it's true, birds of a feather flock together. And today, to find out that Van der Sloot says his confession should be thrown out, what a joke. Here we go again but hopefully Peru won't put up with this kind of nonsense like Aruba did. It sounded like there were a lot of people in the room the day Van der Sloot gave his confession so I don't see how he can now claim something improper went on. I don't see him walking away from this, I think they have him on the evidence alone so he can do all the legal wrangling he can think of but I think his freedom to destroy lives is over now.

June 21, 2010 at 4:15 pm
  141. Teresa

Personally, I don't care if he is getting special treatment in prison. At least he's off the streets now. Let's just hope he stays there.

June 21, 2010 at 4:37 pm
  142. jim armstrong

Im betting that 'character' witness for the dutch sissy was never alone with him. Could anyone be THAT stupid to do so? friend is right, people won't admit to suspecting some people, regardless of the evidence of sociopathy. I call it the "..he's a good boy,,," mothers have it far more than any other part of society.

June 21, 2010 at 4:45 pm
  143. Mariann Pepitone

Mary: Yes, Joran has brothers but they didn't come out of the woodwork yet to talk. Evidently they may be getting the cold shoulder from outsiders because of Joran's killings. Without a doubt he killed Natalee and if she had money on her that's one reason. I believe he killed Flores because she won $1,775.00 at the dice table and he wanted it. They got into a fierce argument and that' when he killed her. His family is suppose to be wealthy. Why then doesn't he have any money. And his mother saying he is sick in the head. Not a chance. He is not insane. He just likes to kill woman for their money. His father handled his case in Aruba as he was a judge according to the news. Its fact based that he is a killer and probably will be sentenced to 35 years.

June 21, 2010 at 5:33 pm
  144. Mariann Pepitone

Annette F. The Kalpoe brothers are probably waiting until he is sentenced to prison for either 15 years or longer. Plus it may not be safe for them to open up due to the fact that he has other friends in Aruba and the courts in Aruba might not like their talking to Peru authorities on what they know about Natalee and they do know all about it. They also could be involved.

June 21, 2010 at 5:43 pm
  145. Don

The "hitman' friend of Joran's in the peruvian prison,could he be a planted Peruvian policeman trying to befriend Joran and then find out about the Hollaway case??

June 21, 2010 at 5:52 pm
  146. starbasefivethree@yahoo.com

I think the poor man is confused, deluded, and has no clue what life is all about. Does this constitute using a heavy object and smacking it upside the man's head, to get his attention to get his story straight? It's got more twists and curves, a pretzel looks straight compare to this story.

June 21, 2010 at 7:01 pm
  147. starbasefivethree@yahoo.com

We need this poor deluded so-called man to stay in an interrogation room where the fictional character from NCIS Special Agent Jethro Gibbs to give the stare at the man, to get this nutbar cracked. Whatever the truth is, we can't tell! He keeps shifting stories around, you need a baseball score card to keep track of it all! Lots of hits, runs, errors, so, the question is, what is the truth???

June 21, 2010 at 7:06 pm
  148. Linda

When Joran walked out of the hotel room with the two cups, is it possible that he was going to try and get rid of DNA until a hotel worker approached? Then had to act like he was locked out of his room?

June 21, 2010 at 7:11 pm
  149. katrina

what more can joran and his mother come up with if he gets out of the mess this time than everyone is gonna think it is ok to do what he did why didn't his mom do something to hin when he hurt the first girl lord i hope someone does him like he did those girls their family needs some peace

June 21, 2010 at 7:20 pm
  150. jeannine

This pig could not be in a better place to wait his fate. Heard tell it would take 2-3 years before he goes to court. Gee, how many more rats will keep him company in his cell. Too bad, I pity the rats. What kind of accomodation does he figure he deserves, the Hilton. He should be out there with the general population & see what happens. Can't see why they are trying to protect him or are they afraid he might kill a prisoner. Dont think he will make it to his trail. Oh well. Even his own mother cant protect him now & by the sounds of it shes given up herself. As for Natalie, he figures thats his ace in the hole. He's not that good of a poker player. Better fold you sicko, you're busted this time. Burn in Hell............................................

June 21, 2010 at 8:15 pm
  151. paulpio69

This Van Killer Girl is so guilty, I have been going to Aruba for the last 28 years and it is the safest place on Earth. He is a sociopath and psychopath all wrapped into one. Look at his hairline,his eyebrows and his forehead.All of these features show a mental disability, just as in any person with a mental disorder. He should have been beaten until he confessed. He is the same as Chuck Stewart from Boston who killed his wife in cold blood. The day after they displayed the look on his face, anyone who observes people, would have seen a deviate human being. he will suffer in hell, hoefully.

June 21, 2010 at 8:41 pm
  152. Roman Casareno

Dear Nancy,

About the Van der Sloot Case, the lady that was murdered by this guy, Was she offered money by the Halloway family to get closer with Mr. Sloot to spy and get more info about there daughter disappearance?

Because if it is, then the Halloway family share the blame and faults. If I can only make an analogy in a military way. Halloway's family send and inexperienced civilian to do some recon behind enemy lines. Specially an enemy with volatile personality like Mr. Sloot and if caught no way to defend except fall as another victim.

Just thinking outside the box yes agreed that he got caught this time but at what cost and still up to this date the body of Ms Halloway still missing and haven't found.

June 22, 2010 at 8:25 am
  153. Carolyn

Re: John Ludwig – After watching this interview, more than once, considering his answers and his body language, I firmly believe he is a person who could bear watching. This mans unconditional defense of a twice accused brutal murderer sends out all the wrong vibes. My feeling is, he is a potentially dangerous individual and any young woman coming in contact with him should get away from him with wings on her heels.

June 22, 2010 at 9:20 am
  154. Don

I had a dream that Joran Sloot killed his father and that is why he tells about the girl he killed was searching on his computer. He might have searches on how to give heart attacks. His dad died too soon after and we all know dad knew to much. After all he has most likely killed many ladies or even men like his father.
    Check into it Nancy

June 22, 2010 at 9:28 am
  155. calvin

Just want to pose a question about this killer. Given his past record
    an could walk freein Peru, what are the chances somebody there
    would gun him down? Some of those countries do not like you to come in an
    kill their people an just walk off.. Thanks.

June 22, 2010 at 11:55 am
  156. Peter Manning

John Ludwick is obviously a spoiled rich kid on drugs w/o much direction parentally or in life. People like him don't have to worry too much – their parents probably set-him up with a trust fund and went back to whatever vaccuous lives they were leading before they realized they've not only created an indifferent mess of a human. I guess it makes for good tv to see Nancy slice and dice a tool like this but seriously – we've all seen this type of kid before – a life led of no consequences and probably shielded from having to be responsible because his parents are too concerned with their social life to have focused on raising kids. The least they could have done was raise a child (I mean think of all the prep schooling, etc) who didn't come-off as a total schmuck and articulate themselves. It almost gives a sense of statisfaction that the whole world got to see the son they raised on national televsion. What a waste of tuition!

June 22, 2010 at 2:24 pm
  157. Jen

As soon as John spoke to Nancy I immediately sensed that he had no self confidence, was star struck with Joran and had no true friendships. He even giggled at times when Nancy questioned him telling me that he is immature. And did anyone notice that he still declares that Joran is a great person and not the monster the media portrays him out to be, even when Joran already confessed to brutally killing Stephany! I couldn't believe it!!!!! Nancy should have asked John if he would still feel this way about Joran if he confessed to brutally killing John's sister, mother, grandmother or niece. I bet you a million dollars John's tune would change.

I also have a question if anyone could answer it. The video of Joran coming out of the hotel room with the 2 coffees and bread knocking on the door shows Joran already changed his shirt. Where is the video of him going to buy the coffee? I did hear the people working at the store were interviewed and they did say they recognized Joran and that he was definately in the store but there is no video of him leaving to get the coffee or of him returning with coffee. The only video I see is him coming out of the room with coffee and turning around to knock on the door (which was not much of a knock). I guess he was setting up his alibi. Anyway if someone could let me know I would appreciate it.
    Way to go Nancy for not letting this go!

June 22, 2010 at 3:07 pm
  158. lsw

you kno i think needs done. Joran needs the dealth pent. hes not gonna stop doing wat he has he started, an if he was still outta jail he would be on the kill still.

June 22, 2010 at 3:36 pm
  159. Doris Willis

The bruises on Stephany were a result of her desperate attempt to get out of the choke hold that Joran had her in. The eye out of the socket happened when he stomped on her head. Did same thing to Nathalie. That is why he "lost" his shoes.

June 22, 2010 at 6:36 pm
  160. Doris Willis

Paul and Ana knew about Joran's violent behavior and feared him. Reason why they built him an apartment on the corner of their property. Away from the main house. And why, on a school/work day, Paul leaves the house at 11PM to pick him up.

Paul helped Joran with the disposal of Nathalie. Reason why he was up and around so early that day.

June 22, 2010 at 7:04 pm
  161. Doris Willis

Bruises on Stephany' ankles are kicks.

Joran lowered her pants to humilliate her. Same as Martha Moxley's case.

Notice that there is no blood on the elbows of Joran's shirt. Elbow to the nose is out.

Based on the shirt stains, the shirt on her face tale is out too. He did carry her over his shoulder for a bit.

June 22, 2010 at 7:27 pm
  162. jennifer keprta

nancy
    did either Joran or Stephanie have drugs in their system at the time of the murder?

June 22, 2010 at 11:44 pm
  163. MrsB

I was most shocked by his statement that they watched the Natallee Holloway movie together. Gross! I wonder which one had the idea to watch the movie? Surely it was Joran. I know I would never be in that situation, and am highly concerned that this man is also a sociopath. Another bothersome quote was when he said he would also keep information to himself if it incriminated him; he was justifying Van der Sloot's silence. That statement spoke volumes. I say he too has heard one of Joran's stories and for some reason feels his buddy would tell him the truth even though he has told lies to everyone else. That guy is repulsive and dangerous.

June 23, 2010 at 1:32 am
  164. Linda

This John Ludwick guy.....for all we know he is the "one" who "gave" Joran the idea of extortion. He DID say they were trying to think of a way to come up with some gambling money. I agree with the "many", he needs picked up and held as an accomplice .He knows wayyyyyyyyyyy more then he is letting on. I find it hard to believe that the powers that be have not figured that out already. Better yet put him in the jail with Joran and re-unite the poor pair., that way they can both watch rats come up the toilet hole together. As far as the sex trade goes...I hope someone "IS" actually checking out that theory and Joran's place of business. I can't wait until he has his day in court. There is no way he is going to make it (Joran). It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

June 23, 2010 at 2:03 pm
  165. Patty

Seems to me he's thinking past the point of the murders and he's going to do and say anything to try and get out of this just so he can go gambling again..addictioon is adiction, just like a drug...they'll kill for it and he did...

June 23, 2010 at 4:45 pm
  166. LorieY

This guy seems to want to ride on the coat tails of Joran's "dubious fame"....like the women who want to "have Joran's baby". How sick is all this? Very sick obviously. Joran's mother doesn't believe him, why would a total stranger believe him? Obviously Joran has "screwed this guy over" or he'd feel differently.
    Two young women will never have a chance to live the life they should have due to Joran's actions. Joran needs to pay the price for his crimes. If this doesn't happen in any way, shape, form, that I say
    I would be all for letting Joran out of jail, don't worry, the people of Peru will make sure that Joran faces "street justice". He'd be lucky to live more than an hour once he's out of jail.

June 24, 2010 at 6:21 am
  167. Bella Donna

What about the hair dye. When did he dye his hair? Where did he get the dye? If he alrady had dye in his aparement, then he
    already planned to kill her & disguise himself to get out of the
    country. Premeditated murder.

June 24, 2010 at 8:22 am
  168. Rosemary

Do joran's family own property in aruba? what better place to hide a body,than on the grounds or in a basement. The police wouldn't have dared look for a body there. not with joran's father held in such high regard. just a thought

June 25, 2010 at 11:53 am
  169. A, M. Hugey

I firmly believe that he took her to his room for sex. She told him she had her period. He got angry, decided to impose oral sex with her. she refused and thats what set him off. He took her clothers off to check if she was telling the truth. Thats when the fight began. He beat her to death because she refused sex with him. He is a pathalogical liar, would not know the truth if it bit him. We probably will never know, but I think this is the story. Look at her feet, she fought for her life. He is a big guy and he just over powered her. The same thing probably happened to Natalie Holloway. She had the date rape drug in her so she was in no shape to fight or have oral sex. He needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

June 25, 2010 at 9:17 pm
  170. Anne

Hi Nancy, Thank you for your great coverage of this story. Here are some of my thoughts. 1. I keep hearing different places, that there is "no evidence of sexual assault" but I wonder if they checked her whole body with a black light, and if they checked inside her mouth? Not to be graphic, but hearing there were bruises on her throat, arm and tops of her feet, it sounds like he grabbed her by the neck and elbow and slammed her to her knees, with her tops of feet hitting the floor. 2. Has the coroner said if it was too late for GHB to be found in her system, they said she was decomposed. 3. Not to be gross but is it possible they assumed no sex was attempted due to her being on her period, or could that have interfered with evidence somehow, also could it account for some of the blood? Any of these things might help to prove sexual or attempted sexual assault.

I would also like to know whose idea it was to watch "the Natalee Holloway movie," Joran's or his friend's. Super creepy that an accused murderer would sit and watch the movie of the event!! Maybe he was reliving it for thrills, when he killed Stephany? Or he was showing us what he did to Natalee, subconsciously wanting us to REALLY know?

Thank you!

June 26, 2010 at 6:59 am
  171. Mo

Everybody is looking for their 15 minutes. Rewind the clock 15 years or so, picture Joran as OJ and John Ludwick as Kato Kaelin. Somebody somewhere will offer this idiot a book deal, a reality tv show or a spot on American Idol or Dancing with the Stars. And guess what, we will all watch...

June 27, 2010 at 12:29 pm
  172. c.morrissey

I think someone could be blackmailing him..Maybe he sold her and some one helped get her to Columia and as long as his father was alive they woul'nt dare do it. It seems strange he blackmailed her parents for all that money. What happed to it in such a short time.Unless he had to pay the blackmailer.Even his mother said he felt someone was following him.And just maybe he had to blackmail her family to get money to pay them.And if he paid them when he got to Columbia.He knew that would not stop there and took off on the run,that why he went to Peru.

June 27, 2010 at 8:55 pm
  173. Stacia Sapp

I think Mr. Ludwick would be in a little trouble too.. Hiding evidence? You can see it in Joran's, " shark eyes" no emotion ..Bittersweet day for the parents....

June 28, 2010 at 12:41 pm
  174. katherann

Wish you would check into the details of the murder of a young Santa Monica Ca. woman Juliana Redding, I can not get much info about it, know there are two arrest.....my heart and prayers go out to her family and friends......Very interesting case, the arrested were employed by Juliana's father...? Why harm the daughter?????

June 28, 2010 at 10:29 pm
  175. Heather

Pray that Abigail was not pregnant and her boyfriend was not sending her to an abortionist.

June 28, 2010 at 10:32 pm
  176. sandi

This guy's an idiot!! Plain & simple. He acts like he's proud 2 know Joran's punk-ass!!

June 29, 2010 at 11:26 pm
  177. Sammie

Nancy, Thank You I think you are GREAT!. I don't know how you do it. I guess I just don't have the stomach for this. I'm glad that you are on our side and u don't take crap from anyone and stand by your principals. Keep doing what your doing and I will keep watching you fighting for justices. U GO GIRL!!!

July 3, 2010 at 6:05 am
  178. bety

i think that john Ludwig is not a friend of jvds quite the contrary I think that maybe he was sent by someone for that jvds talk about natalie Halloway and for be a witness of the alleged extortion.
    I think that ludwing is false and hypocritical

July 10, 2010 at 11:50 pm
  179. vicki

NONE OF YOU IDIOTS KNOW IF JORAN VAN DER SLOOT IS A MURDERER OR NOT SO SHUT UP!! ACCUSING AND LET THE JUDGES IN PERU DECIDE THAT!!!

August 27, 2010 at 11:45 pm