Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

Breaking: 4-year-old missing girl found alive at car wash!

Breaking news! Missing 4-year-old girl found alive at a car wash!  The search still on for Alisa Maier's abductors and the mystery car that snatched her up from her own front lawn. Who did it and what happened to the girl? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Filed under: TV Promo Box
  1. sandy

could you please tell us where. My goodness how are we suppose to watch out for this little girl and black car.What city n state?

July 6, 2010 at 11:55 am
  2. Diane Duhr

WHAT A SICK SICK SICK WORLD WE LIVE IN. THESE POOR LITTLE CHILDREN BEING TAKEN EVERYDAY JUST MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

July 6, 2010 at 12:25 pm
  3. a grandmother

I don't see any information here regarding what State, what town, what day, what time, etc. How can you have an Amber Alert without more information. What was she wearing?, what color are her eyes? How tall is she?

July 6, 2010 at 12:27 pm
  4. Gale

It was in Missouri in a small town outside St. Louis near the Mississippi. She is 3ft tall 40lbs and was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jean shorts. She has brown hair and brown eyes. He brother saw the abduction in their front yard at approx. 8p.m. last night July 5, 2010. I hope this helps.

July 6, 2010 at 2:21 pm
  5. mom and grandma

She was abducted from Louisiana, Mo. yesterday. Further information at http://www.missouriamberalert.com.

July 6, 2010 at 2:22 pm
  6. nicole5721

They have the amber alert info on amw.com here is the link just go there and click on the link that says amber alert

July 6, 2010 at 2:24 pm
  7. Gale

Her name is Alisa Maier.

July 6, 2010 at 2:25 pm
  8. jake kasle

It happened in Louisiana, Missouri....Hope they find her soon

July 6, 2010 at 2:34 pm
  9. Gale

It was just released in the town of Louisiana,Missouri at the family home on South Carolina St. Which is about 75 miles north of St. Louis. Her brother said that it was a black or dark-colored four-door sedan. Probably a convertible with tinted windows and with possible front end damage. And that a young white male with dark curly hair who looked to be in his early 20s or late teens grabbed Alisa. Anyone who has information can call the Louisiana Police Department at (314) 754-4021 or the Pike County Sheriff's Department at (573) 324 3202.

July 6, 2010 at 2:38 pm
  10. Melinda

for thise who are wondering about the little girl you can look up
    amber alert missouri and read about what happened.
    it is Louisiana, Missouri, it says that is eastern Missouri.

July 6, 2010 at 6:35 pm
  11. bella

WHEN ARE WE ,AS A SOCIETY COME TO TERMS WITH "CHIPPING"
    OUR LOVED ONES LIKE A PET OR GPS FOR OUR CARS????????

July 6, 2010 at 6:39 pm
    • Maggie

It seems like we may have to end up doing this to keep our loved ones safe.it's sad to think it's come down to this.

July 7, 2010 at 1:10 am
  12. Ashley Brown

the state bird is the cardinal.

July 6, 2010 at 7:44 pm
  13. Ashley Brown

the bird was a question asked on the show right now.

July 6, 2010 at 7:45 pm
  14. Ricky L

Ms. Grace,
    Last year, May 12, 2009, you were the only one broadcasting about the
    abduction of a 4 year girl in Hidalgo, Texas. Your broadcasting of the abduction lead to significant numbers of call. And one of call lead to the arrest. This was a joint FBI, CBP, Hidalgo County Sheriff's Department, Hidalgo Police Department, and multiple other police department was able to rescue the child at the 24th hour.

Please go to the news link.

Thanks Nancy...

July 6, 2010 at 7:49 pm
  15. Ricky L

Tell the family to be strong, FBI is good at what they do..

July 6, 2010 at 7:50 pm
  16. crystal surrett

Please keep this family in your prayers..Why cant our children be safe in their own yard? I hope they catch that man and hang him and make him suffer.

July 6, 2010 at 7:54 pm
  17. K Long

I I would like to comment on the kidnapped Children. We have a emergency alert for Tornadoes, major storms,.etc on television alerts. Why can we use that TV alerts for the children that has been taken at that moment.....

July 6, 2010 at 8:05 pm
  18. mommyfrompa

IM so glad they found her !!!!! be safe little one

July 7, 2010 at 7:35 am
  19. rubygirl16

Im wondering how far away from home, was she found?

July 7, 2010 at 8:27 am
  20. B Guerra

Thank the Lord this little one was found alive!!! That is awesome!!!
    Parents, daycare providers, family members and friends, please, under no circumstances what so ever, not even for one second, should anyone EVER leave their children alone outside!!!! Not ever!
    I have a little girl her age and I am sick to my stomach that so many of our babies are being kidnapped. It is an evil world out there and none of us should ever think that "it can't happen to us"! Please stay within an arms reach of your kids!!! Every where you go!!! Even if they are in their own front/back yard.
    Our children deserve nothing less than our love and protection at all times, especiall when they are small and can not defend themselves.
    God bless this family! What a celebration to have her back home.

July 7, 2010 at 10:33 am
  21. dreama hammack

Thank our loving God that this little girl has been found!! My heart goes out to the family. God was with her and protected her and brought her home.

July 7, 2010 at 8:00 pm
  22. Christal

I have 3 kids and my oldest is 15 year old boy 13 year old boy and a 9 year old girl I still keep my eyes on them always they get mad but they are safe. I never let my 9 year girl alone or with her brothers. My heart really goes out to this little girl cause the first time I saw her even my husband said she looks like our little girl and she does! Iam glad she is home and safe. When I was a child 70's 80's we ran all over town and stayed home alone. Now they can's even play out in the front yard it is terrible! God bless this family

July 7, 2010 at 8:01 pm
  23. Susan Ross

I understand why you would use this beautiful child's photos while the country is searching for her. Now that she has been found I think it best to not show her photo and let her have her privacy. Show this sick man's photo instead.

July 8, 2010 at 8:01 am
  24. Eunice Brunelle

I have to say I am getting so sick of hearing about these innocent little kids being hurt and killed by some luny tune..I think its about time if some one is suspected or involved in ANY way with a missing child they should be forced to take a truth serum...I don't give a damn about their rights how about the rights of these kids, don't they count???? We need to start doing something to protect these kids...At least with the truth serum we will know who did what to whom...Please folks, lets do SOMETHING to stop this crazyness!!!!!

July 8, 2010 at 10:04 pm
  25. J.L. Slipak

Makes you want to go and grab your own kids and hug them tight. These wackos need to be locked up or castrated and then locked up. I am tired over how laws and human right protests against severe punishment for these offenders for courts and laws serve only to protect these offenders and allows them to be let out to offend again. They have no rights. Not when they touch the innocence of a child and destroy it for their own sick thrill. Children are gifts to us from God. We must protect them at all costs as they cannot protect themselves. I believe once they commit a crime against a child, they have no rights and no life. Execution, plain and simple.

August 20, 2010 at 1:51 pm