Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

Big news on Kyron Horman coming any minute?

Crucial information may be released today in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, the Oregon boy missing since June 4.

Kyron Horman
Kyron Horman

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office reports "significant progress" in the investigation. The office is expected to release new details at a conference this afternoon. Published reports say an arrest in the case is imminent but officials would not comment.

Terri Horman, Kyron’s stepmother, has told investigators she last saw the boy walking down the hall toward his second-grade classroom.

A grand jury is reportedly looking into the case and DeDe Spicher, who had been in contact with Terri Horman, has been subpoenaed to meet with the panel, her attorney told HLN. No charges have been made in the case.

Post by:
Filed under: Missing Persons
  1. Jeanne Johnson

Wouldn't the school Kyron attends be held responsible for his disappearence? If I'm not mistaken, once he arrives on school property, the school is held responsible for his safekeeping until someone arrives to pick him up.

July 27, 2010 at 3:17 pm
  2. Tina Lewis

Has any DNA evidence been recovered from the Step-Mom's car, has her computer been searched. I know that there are 8 entances/exits to the school, but the story that has been contrived seems to simple. The Step-Mom has obviousy had something to do with Kyron's diapperance.

July 27, 2010 at 3:42 pm
  3. Lynne Neely, Cordova, TN

I had a thought, Kyrons Stepmother could have convinced someone that Kyron was abused and needed them to help hide him for his safety. I just pray that he is alive somewhere.

July 27, 2010 at 3:56 pm
  4. MaryW

Nancy, if the police were able to view her "sexting" and text messaging records with the Dad's friend, can't they also look into who she was communicating with prior to Kyon's disappearance? Can they view the actual text messages?

July 27, 2010 at 4:01 pm
  5. Find Kyron Now

Nancy – two questions about finding Kyron.

1) Why did the family NOT give the police personal items of Kyron when they went they went out with the bloodhounds? ( I believe this was what happened).

2) Did Terri have the daughter with her the whole morning when Kyron disappeared? If so, why take a daughter with an earache to the gym (not that Terri is not selfish) and not take her home or to regular daycare – the driving around is so suspicious. That whole timeline stinks to me.

Love your show.

July 27, 2010 at 5:49 pm
  6. Mary

On the day Kyron disappeared, Kaine went to work and stepmom took Kyron to school. Where was the baby Kiara? Did stepmom take her to school or a babysitter? Did anyone see her with the baby? Did police talk to a babysitter? If nothing else, just to see more of a timeline would be helpful or if a babysitter saw anything. She claimed she drove the baby around due to an earache but that was later in the day. I'm just wondering if the baby was with her or someone else during the critical morning hours.

July 27, 2010 at 6:14 pm
  7. JeLo34275

Hey,

Why were Kyron's parents (and step mom) not informed BY THE SCHOOL of his absence from class immediately once classes began (at 8:45am) on the morning of his disappearance?

When I was in elementary school in the 1950's, the first thing teachers did was take attendance and send a list of absentees to the principal who then contacted the families, unless the absence was planned and reported in advance.

I find it incomprehensible that the school would not initiate an inquiry regarding Kyron's whereabouts until AFTER he was discovered missing from the school bus by his father in the late afternoon!

July 27, 2010 at 7:06 pm
  8. Lie Detectors For All

I am struck by the resemblance between this "friend" and Kyron's stepmother! The friend looks heavier but from a distance, I think someone could easily mistake one from the other, especially if they didn't know either one very well. They look enough alike, imo, that they could be as closely related as sisters.

July 27, 2010 at 7:45 pm
  9. C Taylor

I cannot bear to watch this. I would like to jump through the screen and choke the stepmother and this dede or torture them until they talk. Are you kidding me? I don't know how this poor biological mom can keep from ripping her to pieces with her bare hands. That beautiful little innocent boy I pray he is alive and can go back to his mom. Stepmom and all these creeps should get the death penalty. I just don't get how these people don't have to talk, like misty croslin. I say they all go to a torture chamber til they fess up. What is wrong with this society filled with sickos. This world we live in is getting worse because we allow these creatures who hurt innocent children, to live among us when they all should be put on there own little island with nothing but themselves

July 27, 2010 at 7:53 pm
  10. rosemarie leake

my question is has the police checked if that stepmother or her two associates have some kind of storage unit somewhere that they may have rented recently. and why hasnt her father and familly been publicly interveiwed again. i recall her father had said that she might be guilty of the disapperance of kyron. did she have enogh time to drive anywhere towards kyrons real mother's house and the school. what is the milage on her truck. it almost seems as if she took him from the school or maybe her socalled friends helped take him. he seems to be very intelligent for his age and that he would only go with someone he knowswho he is familar with. maybe she told him she would take him to his mothers house. i know i am speculating but her time frame is not making sense to me.

July 27, 2010 at 7:53 pm
  11. Lindigo

Now that we hear Kyron's step-mother was trying to have her husband killed, perhaps that explains why she would kill Kyron. If she was plotting to kill her husband and inherit his estate, it would have been to her financial advantage for Kyron to have predeceased his father.

July 27, 2010 at 8:22 pm
  12. Constance

It is very strange to me that a seven year old boy's biological mother would not want to have custody of him. And he was crying, because he did not want to return to his dad and stepmom's house, and she did not let him stay with her? She said she misses him at night, because it is so quiet? Isn't that what it usually is like except for two weekends a month? I realize there can be extenuating circumstances, but I think she likes to plead tearily to the media–she does have a pretty face that she likes to display, maybe a little too much...

July 27, 2010 at 8:40 pm
  13. Bernadette

I think she lost her son and wanted Kaine to lose his child too!

July 27, 2010 at 9:27 pm
  14. yuen

i was listening on rpt: kyron mom, stepmom planned abduction, and also, mention she was a sex addict..do you think she molested Kyron and kyron was going to snitch on her...she with the landscape and kyron dad friend.

July 27, 2010 at 9:34 pm
  15. Maria

My question is ...if Terri H. was noted on having an affair, could her baby possibly be the boyfriend? Is the boyfriend a possible suspect?

July 27, 2010 at 9:45 pm
  16. Janie Dover

Is there anywhere that children are safe anymore ? How can someone just take a child out of a school without being noticed ? From what I have seen on the news all fingers are pointing one way,to the stepmother ! If you have Kyron bring him home to his parents and think about how you would feel if this had happened to your own child !

July 27, 2010 at 11:02 pm
  17. TerriHormanSite

TERRI MOULTON HORMAN DOT COM ASKS: What do you think of the Horman case? Tell the world whatever you want to say on my Horman Case Unrestricted Opinon Forum. The product of a Portland web developer (me) who was watching Nancy Grace while heavily intoxicated in the early morning hours of July 5th when I did a domain name search for Terri Moulton Horman and scored the dot com for just $15. The next could not just sit on it so I turned it into a service called the Terri Moulton Horman Raw Uncensored Public Opinion and News Site. A place where I am also testing code for use on a future project resulting in the best syndicated news feed aggregator for following the Horman case. Join me in owning Terri Horman on the internets.

July 28, 2010 at 12:27 am
  18. paige

Was the science fair project delivered night before the fair, was Kyron ever actually at the school that morning at all, could picture of him been taken prior to the morning of the science fair,? I see one little girl in background of picture but not a crowd I would expect to see if fair was actually going on at time of the picture these are questions I seem to be missing when the incident is being discusssed. Thanks

July 28, 2010 at 7:38 am
  19. jeanne

i hope someone smacks that smirk off of that fat spichers face.....shes laughing knowing she helped that other ugly fat red haired biotch harm that child...thay are all learning from the casey anthony case to "say nothing" ....both those red heads look like child molesters..........

July 28, 2010 at 9:04 am
  20. Pansy Manns

I would like to know who helped Kyron with his science project which looked fantastic. Why dad wasn't present at the science fair if the step mom had both children with her that morning. Where is Terry's son that had to leave their home because he couldnt get along with stepdad? Has the school and staff been cleared? Has the school landfill been checked, does the school have incinerator?

July 28, 2010 at 9:14 am
  21. Im just sayin

Hi Nancy,
    Just wondering has anyone searched the area where Dee Dee was gardening she may have buried incriminating evidence also they probably she really do a better search of the area that the cell towers were picking up with her being a gardner she knows how to make it look like the earth is not disturbed, Im holdin out hope for you Kyron and will continue to pray for you.

July 28, 2010 at 9:53 am
  22. Angela Salinas

This has been a tear jerker from the beginning. Being a mother of little ones myself I cried when I heard the known circumstances behind the little Kyron's case. I pray that he, and many of the other children who have been abducted, are still alive and will return home safe and sound very soon. These missing children need to be home.
    God bless Kyron with a safe journey home.

July 28, 2010 at 10:33 am
  23. lbreneman

that woman is cold hearted...she's got a screw loose. that poor little boy..

July 28, 2010 at 11:38 am
  24. jvmfan

Has anyone seen this covered on the show "Issues?" Last night a caller asked a very good question about Terri and the legitimacy of her daughter. They are covering it all more tonight. Issues has been doing a very good job bringing up new angles.

July 28, 2010 at 12:38 pm
  25. M.B.

Every time I see that sweet face, I want to cry. I wish I was more optomistic about this, but I think he is deceased. Why would anyone want to hurt a sweet little boy like Kyron? What kind of monster would set out to hurt him? Stepmother? I read that she is not a person of interest but I don't believe that. She can't pass the poly right? Not once, but twice. I hope we get some answers soon!!

My prayers are with Kyron, his Mom and Dad.

July 28, 2010 at 12:56 pm
  26. Julie

I am a teacher and I can tell you for a fact that after an event like a science fair, parents hang around. They browse the bulletin boards, they talk to the teacher, they talk to each other. There is no way the hallways were deserted when she says she was walking him to class. NO WAY. There would absolutely have been parents and kids arriving from the science fair to the classrooms and lingering around. I am sure of it. That part of her story makes no sense. I would love to know how the kids were dismissed from the fair. Were they told to go line up with the teacher or were parents told to escort the students to their classrooms? Either way, those hallways were not empty that morning. (Even on a normal day, after arrival there will be parents walking, kids taking notes to the office, support staff coming off morning duties and going to classrooms.)

July 28, 2010 at 1:26 pm
  27. Katie

This whole story is just heartbreaking! Kyron has become everyone's little boy! I can hardly think of anything else. The longer this goes on and the more I hear about the step "mom", the more difficult it is to hold out hope that Kyron will be safely returned to his family. I pray to God daily to please let them find him, one way or another...to give the family some type of closure. If this were my child, LE would have to lock me up to keep me away from the step "mom". I can't imagine knowing your son is missing and his step "mom" won't speak to anyone!! And that smug look and stupid grin that her friend DeDe had when she came out from the Grand Jury Hearing...doesn't seem to phase her that a little boy is missing! If it were my son, I would wipe that grin and smirk off of her face! I believe that we were supposed to hear new info at the press conference yesterday, but I really believe that LE said "nothing" for a reason. I believe that they are about to finally make an arrest. I also believe that they now have the "two main persons of interest" in this case. Neither one has an alibi for a short window of time on June 4th. I pray that one of them breaks down and leads LE to Kyron!!!! God is with you little guy!

July 28, 2010 at 3:54 pm
  28. Susan

I have couple thoughts.this terri horman took that boy out of school,never went to class.school never looked 4 him thought had dr appt.second thought check remote area that her cell phone had pings day kyron missing.3rd thought terri friend gardener .she may be good landscaper lawn at house looks good.but i would dig it up maybe thats what friend left to do.thats what happened to natalee holloway.father having cement work done at house after natalee went missing.think shes in the cement at joran's old house.daddy helped bury her.just a feeling.may seem crazy,but no one seems to be finding kyron or natalee.my thoughts r as good as anyone elses.thanx for listening. I pray they find natalee and kyron alive.good luck.god bless u for all u do.

July 28, 2010 at 4:13 pm
  29. Maria

The picture of Kyron in front of his science project was not taken at school, you can see family photos in the background, as if the picture was taken at home. He probably never made it to school that day.

July 28, 2010 at 5:48 pm
  30. Katie

A couple of weeks ago, I read a story where Kaine Horman refused to give an article of clothing to be used by cadaver dogs for Kyron's scent. I know that LE did use cadaver dogs that are trained to sniff out death and the dogs hit on an area by a boat dock at the edge of the water on Sauvie Island. Of course, since they did not have a "scent article" belonging to Kyron, they could not identify the scent to be (or not to be) his. Does anyone know why Kaine won't give an article of clothing (or anything) to LE to rule this out? Aside from not wanting to believe his child is dead, I would think that they would want to rule out the possibility of the scent belonging to Kyron. My prayers are with the family who loves Kyron.

July 28, 2010 at 5:54 pm
  31. Katie

Why isn't Terri Moulton Horman being subpoenad to speak to the Grand Jury? Is this because LE believes that she is responsible for the disappearance of Kyron and they are looking to DeDe Spicher to give them the story? Any thoughts?

July 28, 2010 at 6:01 pm
  32. Sheila

Could that woman be the Landscaper that Terry hired?

July 28, 2010 at 7:20 pm
  33. Carol

Has anyone talked to Terry Horman's little girl about the day that Kyron went missing? I know that many 18-month-olds can certainly communicate, and a child psychologist would know the best way to proceed. This probably would have had to be done shortly after the disappearance of Kyron, though. I'm not sure if she was with Terry at the school, but Terry did say that she was driving the baby around that day.

July 28, 2010 at 7:25 pm
  34. EssieV

Could the $350,000 have been paid to Teri Horman for the purchase of Kyron for God knows what!?

July 28, 2010 at 7:26 pm
  35. Jeannette

In response to the suggestion that he might be "stashed" somewhere:

Did his stepmom perhaps pack a bag with some of his clothes or favorite things? Are some of his clothes missing from the home?
    If he was kidnapped, it isn't likely that any of his things from home would be missing.

July 28, 2010 at 7:29 pm
  36. Susan

When they say he is stashed, this could mean someone has killed him and has hidden the body. I hope all freezers of all involved have been searched.

July 28, 2010 at 7:35 pm
  37. Tom

I am a retired Detective. The following is only a possible motive or reason for Kyrons stepmom to do something to him or have someone do something to him. Kyron had told his mother he wanted to move in with her, to the point he was crying. Was Kyron so afraid of his stepmom, he would not tell his mother why he wanted to move in with her. Could Kyron of seen his stepmom doing something with someone? Could Kyron have seen something on the computer? Could Kyron of heard a conversation between stepmom and someone on the phone, etc. If Kyron was shy could his stepmom confronted him about what he had seen or heard or could Kyron told his stepmom he was going to tell his father what he had seen or heard. I would also like to know if Mike Cook has been asked to take a polygraph and if he has, what was his response and what were the results. Does Cook have a family?

July 28, 2010 at 8:18 pm
  38. elaine

I agree with the person who commented to check the grounds of both houses and other areas that she may have been that day while driving around with the baby. Terri's cohort in crime disappeared for 90 minutes and they have been doing the gardening together on the poor child. I hope Kyron is alive but this whole situation is sick and I would not put anything past Terri as she appears to be nasty, plotting, amoral and does whatever it takes to get her own way. It is too bad that Miranda rights can not be put aside when there is a child missing. I personally fear the worst but I hope that I am wrong.

July 28, 2010 at 8:24 pm
  39. Todd

My biggest question is WHY???!?!?!?!?

If the police had got wind that the stepmom had hired a hit man to kill her husband.... WHY IS SHE NOT IN JAIL!?!?!?!? Last time I checked, that is illegal!!!

July 28, 2010 at 9:00 pm
  40. Sue

I am 78 and and my little son is 9 and will be in the 4th grade.
    I have had him since he was 6 months old and adopted him at about three. He wears glasses and is very much like little Kyron. I get more upset every day and only wish I could help those parents. I don't know what I would do if it were my little son. I keep thinking about our natural mother and the only sign she showed of distress about my son was when I told her he had to get permanent glasses at eight months. She was upset about that and said he wouldn't be pretty. Nothing else seemed to bother her and I can't help but think Kyron's stepmother could be shallow enough to let Kyrons appearance bother her since she's obviously the athletic type. My comment doesn't help a thing but I keep thinking about that and wondering if she was ever proud of Kyron? I know how devastated I would be if this happened to my little kid. I'm devastated for Kyron.

July 28, 2010 at 9:50 pm
  41. Linda

I think you all are making a big mistake focusing solely on the stepmother. With such an eager to please little boy in a school that was full of strangers for the science project, anything could have happened. Also, what was the father doing at the gym a couple of days after the disappearance? I would have been out searching.

July 28, 2010 at 9:54 pm
  42. Sue

On reading these messages I find them insightful. The halls would not have been empty, where was the little girl that day and were there family pictures in that school picture? People really are thinking about this in a very discerning way. I hope those in charge have someone scanning internet comments.

July 28, 2010 at 10:06 pm
  43. Sherrie

This case tears my heart out. I think that any mother would feel this way. I am amazed how this little boy has captured the hearts of thousands maybe even millions. He is so adorable anyone who would harm him is worse than a monster. Like one of the people said he has become our little boy. This is true. I pray for him everyday. If everyone would pray at a certain day and time together something would break I know it would. These killers of children do it because they get away with murder literally. If we had really severe questioning tactics and the death penalty, I think these missing children cases would diminish. We have to do something as a nation about this because it is getting worse.

July 28, 2010 at 10:29 pm
  44. D WARREN

I would like to jump through the TV when I here about this whole story. How precious is Kyron???
    Give it UP you ignornate POS. I HOPE you receive every thing you have coming and then some. How would you feel, if someone did this to you?? Oh, I forgot, you care NOTHING about your own fleshing blood, needless to say about ANYONE ELSE!! Stepmom is a SICKOOOOOO!!!

July 28, 2010 at 10:55 pm
  45. Hollie

Doesn't Terri have kids of her own? Have they not been questioned as well? Women who have bad relationships with the men in their lives tend to turn to their children and confide in them. Because they are the next closest thing to them. They should have to take part in polygraph tests also.

July 29, 2010 at 12:36 am
  46. Pam

I don't understand Judith's question at all. What do you mean, 'wouldn't the school Kyron attends be held responsible for his disappearence? If I'm not mistaken, once he arrives on school property, the school is held responsible for his safekeeping until someone arrives to pick him up.'
    If you had been keeping up with this story, you would know that the crux of the entire story is centered around what the STEP MOM did – that it was HER that made him go missing. How do you figure a school would be responsible to know she was about ready to make him disappear?

July 29, 2010 at 12:40 am
  47. Lynne

If Kyron was in school that day I'm sure other kids would see him,
    his Step-mom killed him and only God know where she keep the body.
    it a big country even the cadaver dogs couldn't know where to snip off
    the boy scent.
    the child is dead and I hope the step-mom get the death penalty .

July 29, 2010 at 2:44 am
  48. Texas Parent

Why has Kyron's stepmom not been arrested? I pray that little Kyron is safe and that if anything he was stashed and not harmed. I truely hope they come down on all parties involved so that Kyron can come home.

July 29, 2010 at 3:11 am
  49. Katie

As all sociopaths are known to lie about everything, apparently the stories we heard about how Terri and Kaine got together, etc., are strictly made up stories from Terri. She is so much like Casey Anthony. Please read this article from The Hinky Meter. http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

July 29, 2010 at 10:17 am
  50. SpikedLemon

This story about Kyron missing is so saaadd, it breaks my heart!
    I sure wish we knew all of what is happing – the Le is keeping to themselves.
    I think that Terri Horman should be arrested asap. Also would sure hope they find Haleigh!

So many ?????,

July 29, 2010 at 10:47 am
  51. Sylvia

The photos of Kyron show such an adorable, darling little boy.
    It breaks my heart to think anything harmful could have happened to this small innocent child. Seeing photos with memories of him at a pumpkin patch, on vacations, etc. and looking so happy are certainly familiar experiences that so many of us with children can relate to.

My 2 cents in this case:
    I know that Terri's older son was living with her. Right before Kryon's disappearance she sent her older son (teenager) back to his dad because Kaine and the boy were not getting along. I wonder if that teenager was taunting or abusing Kyron? The fact that his biological mom stated that Kyron all of a sudden wanted to stay and live with her and that he was reportedly "inconsolable" as he cried to not go
    to his house makes me seriously wonder what was so terrible in that home that Kyron wanted out of there? Did Terri know about the abuse and shipped her oldest son out of the house ASAP? Was Kyron ready to spill the beans and tell his dad?

July 29, 2010 at 1:10 pm
  52. Jeff

For the past few days we keep hearing about new on this case and see nothing. Please just tell us when their is something new not drag us around waiting to find out if he is safe or not.

July 29, 2010 at 1:21 pm
  53. Marci

I have to wonder if the stepmom and her friend maybe have buried Kyron's body. If this was thought out in advance she would have prepared to do this. I think there both in on it, the friend and stepmom.

July 29, 2010 at 1:40 pm
  54. Alana

This case has dragged so badly as far as the general public is concerned. I would love to hear of a break in this case for no one but this sweet young man and his parents. I think this woman shows a past of having no conscience. His wife was pregnant AND ill and she swoops in and takes this man from a woman who needed him? They appear to be able to put that all aside though. Her guilt in my opinion is not really founded. Yes, he wanted to live with her, but what kid who lives between parents hasn't said they want to be with the other parent at some point? No one obviously had any idea what this woman was conspiring to do.

As far as Kyron being stashed... I don't know what to think, why hire someone to kill the dad but just stash the boy? He is old enough to tell on whomever has kidnapped him, there is reason to think they would want to eliminate him...

July 29, 2010 at 1:46 pm
  55. Chris Bath

I would like to know if anyone has taken posession of this Terri Moulton Harmons camera, to check date and time that the picture of Kyron was taken,, it seems strange to me that no one in the school remember seeing them there,, also if it was by camera, then there may be other pictures on it, but if it was by cell phone,, it may have other hints as to what she was up to. Please tell Nancy and her staff, Thank You all for Standing up for those who need standing up for, and also Thank You for Honoring our Lost Son's and Daughters, fighting for our freedom.

July 29, 2010 at 2:14 pm
  56. lil

Was it confirmed that the step mom and Kyron were at the school ?? I have heard that two teachers saw the step mom that morning , but nothing about anyone seeing Kyron that morning ... I think she went to the school and staged the whole thing so it appeared that they were there , including the picture of Kyron . Also , if they know she has information and is not speaking , can't they arrest her based on that ?

July 29, 2010 at 2:16 pm
  57. Mariann Pepitone

I understand Terri has 350,000 for her defense. The only way possible to receive that much money is to sell Kyron to a couple that her friend knew who could not have children and they are from a different state. Terri's friend apparently delivered Kyron to them because she knows them. Terri wanted rid of Kyron because she was tired of taking care of him. The police should arrest her as a suspect along with her friend and keep them in jail until a trial is set. They both are involved and know where he is.

July 29, 2010 at 2:19 pm
  58. Barbara

I think if Terri Horman's friend Sphicher knows anything she should be thrown in jail.... in fact they both should until they reveal what they know. And for Sphicher to tell other not to co-operate.... If Sphicer is helping cover up a crime she should be arrested. Enough is enough. This darling little boy needs to be brought back home.

July 29, 2010 at 2:40 pm
  59. KATHY WILLIAMS

hey nancy,
    I WHICH YOUR SHOW ALL THE TIME.LOVE IT,IT KEEPS ME UP ON WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS LITTLE BOY,I'M SURE HE IS SCARED NOT KNOWING WHAT HIS STEP-MOM WAS TRYING TO DO.SOMEONE HE TRUSTED.I PRAY HE IS FOUND.WHEN THE MOM WAS TALKING ON TV,WAS THAT THE DAD BEHIND HER.HE DIDN'T SEEM TO UPSET TO ME.MY DAUGHTER DIED IN OCTOBER 25,2009 AND I'M ALWAYS UPSET ABOUT IT.THERES NOT A DAY I DON'T ABOUT HER AND MISS AND LOVE HER SO MUCH.AND I HAVE HER 9 YR.OLD SON AND 7 YR.OLD DAUGHTER.ITS SO SAD THEY DON'T HAVE THERE MOM,BUT SHE DIED FROM BAD HEALTH AT THE AGE OF 31.I PRAY HE IS FOUND WELL AND ALL THE OTHER PPL THAT YOU HAVE ON THAT ARE MISSING.GOD BE WITH THEM AND BLESS NANCY AND HER SHOW.
    kathy williams
    lenoir,nc

July 29, 2010 at 3:30 pm
  60. Amy

I agree with many people on here. Why isn't the school being held responsible? Its up to them to make sure that no one gets near the children without signing in first and also being listed as a person who can visit a particular child while they are in school.

July 29, 2010 at 3:48 pm
  61. bambi parker

What is she sold him and really doesn't know where he is now.

July 29, 2010 at 4:18 pm
  62. brigidwanzie

I have been a fan of your show since it began! Thank you for having something that is always worth watching! I've been waiting every waking moment for the safe return of Kyron!! The reason I guess I'm writing is when Jean from sister station covers anything to do with Kyron she always refers to Kyron the little boy with thick glasses. I don't have glasses but come on it just sounds awful make her stop!!!!!

July 29, 2010 at 4:30 pm
  63. Carol

I think that if our fb friends united in fervent prayer to God in the name of Jesus, we would see the results of the investigation. Find Kyron or his body. His family needs to know. I commit to pray dilgently for an answer in 24 hours.

July 29, 2010 at 4:55 pm
  64. Angel

There were allegations that Terri was upset at Kayne over an extramarital affair he might have been having. But, no mention of who that woman was. If that woman was the bio-mom, infedelity and rage could have sent Terri over the deep end. I just cannot imagine anyone hurting a child for any reason...but, it does happen. And her rage toward Kayne over his "hurting her" has allegedly been the reason for the Murder for Hire attempt. She had to have known she would definatly be a suspect if Kayne was murdered...but, what if "THEIR" (his) child disappeared??? And, the pain this would cause would give her great satisfaction...even greater if the Bio-mom was the OTHER woman. Just a possible scenario.

July 29, 2010 at 6:37 pm
  65. woodson hansell

Portland police have some responsibility for this childs disappearance. If they had information about step moms plot to murder husband and did not inform him. Step mom would have been out of his life, if his dad knew what she was about.
    Sorry if this has been commented about. It just popped into my head.
    Woody

July 29, 2010 at 7:52 pm
  66. Puerto Rico Science Teacher

As a science teacher I notice that Kyron's science fair project is about red eye frogs. I heard on the news Terry cell phone register a signal near a lake or an island near a lake. Is usual in sciene fair projects that kids bring to the science fair the specimens alive. Maybe she convince him to walk outside of the school in a way that none teachers see him, to go to the lake and collect frogs. Then she met him at the parking lot and that explain why none see him.

July 29, 2010 at 8:00 pm
  67. Maggie

I have a quick question, I don't know if they have the technology to do this but, can they check to see if there are any other pings from other phones, in the same area they have deceted pings from stepmoms phone? It is kind of a reverce search.

July 29, 2010 at 8:13 pm
  68. Melanie

I think the stepmother had this planned and I also think that her and her friend traded cell phones on the day that Kyron went missing, to throw the police in a different direction, they need to check the step moms friends cell phone pings then I think they may find where Kyron was taken to.

July 29, 2010 at 8:26 pm
  69. Louise

Do police need to reinvent their policies? Every time they try to hold it close to the vest, the children are never found. Look at the little boy recently found alive in Missouri, police were talking right away. -AND HE WAS FOUND!!!! It all started with Jon Benet Ramsey, the police wouldn't talk, Trenton Ducket, Calieh Athoney, Haliegh Cummons, now Kyron Horman. Maybe the investigators need to go back to 101 and realize that releasing information is the best way to smoke people out.

July 29, 2010 at 8:28 pm
  70. Melanie

In the video of the first press conference when the policeman walks behind Terri she watches him, as if she is wondering if he is going to arrest her right at that second, did anybody else notice that? If not when they play it again watch how she reacts, her body language says a lot.

July 29, 2010 at 8:40 pm
  71. Lori

I just want to welcome a new twist to this case that I haven't heard yet. I am beginning to think that the stepmother didn't like Kyron in the first place; all his pictures look like he wasn't very comfortable in his own skin. Anyway, I think that maybe they had an arguement while at school but before class started and she did something to him. She probably panicked and that is why she called her friend at that time and she helped her do something with Kyron's body. I pray that this case s solved very soon and hope that Kyron is still alive but I'm not hopeful.... Thanks, Lori

July 29, 2010 at 11:31 pm
  72. Pami Tye

I hope and pray that Kyron will be found. I pray for all the missing children that are on your show. That young girl who took off with the older man, Advice, quit dreaming, be realistic, you will become a victim, The reason us parents are overprotected and ask multitude of ? is we know how dangerous it s out there. One time at 15 , I ran off , got gang raped. Never have been the same. I am ashamed, an stupid for believing a guy I liked from school. I went out an was gone for 3 days. They beat me, gave me drugs and kept me prisoner I talked one into helping me out. My self esteem, & self confidence is gone. I feel I am a neon sign that lights up and flashes every body knows what happened to me.What man is going to want someone like me, my Grandfather comment was , Girls like you belong in a Girls home . At 17 gave birth to my son.
    Dont be in a hurry to grow up, take advantage of someone like Mom or Dad wanting to take care of you and protect you. Growing up, involves finding a place to live, keeping a place to live, job, transpartation, buying groceries with your money, no money for the mall or shoes or hanging with your friends. Thrift stores and food pantrys are on your list of things to do.

July 30, 2010 at 12:36 am
  73. Dvotion

I live about 20 minutes from where Kyron went missing from , and what i want to know is ....where was the 19 month old while the step mother WASNT at Sauvies Island ? Has anyone even asked this yet ? I this whole situation is sad and i pray to God that they do find him alive and well . But as everyone knows in the majority of these cases , the out look is never good . I pray for this family and hope that this story isnt like most of the others .

July 30, 2010 at 1:49 am
  74. Helen,Oregon

Someone posted on KATU , one of Portland's news stations in tonight's article, that there's a homeless boy living with homeless man behind the school. She's stating the boy look's like Kyron without glasses. She has a link to her facebook about her and others calling the police.I haven't heard anything on the local news channels here , but it i getting people's hopes up. Is it him? If not who is this child and why not get the child help.??Hopefully we'll hear something soon on this.

July 30, 2010 at 2:18 am
  75. James

Why does the bottom banner on the news screen say "BREAKING NEWS"? What's so new about it? It's like beating a dead horse, same material over, and over....and over.

July 30, 2010 at 8:32 am
  76. Patty

I think Kyron is gone and Terri may have buried him near the house in her garden,does anyone know if the police checked there? She seems to be as stupid as Casey Anthony and would probably think no one would think to look close to home.

July 30, 2010 at 8:38 am
  77. Katie

Carol – I have also been praying to God, in Jesus name, for Kyron to be found NOW and for God to give Kyron, his Mom and Dad and LE his FAVOR...we want an answer NOW. GOD KNOWS what Terri Horman and DeDe Spicher did with little Kyron. He is either with our Lord in heaven (loved and no longer afraid) or he is waiting for someone to find him. At this point in time, I fear for the worst. Either way, the parents need to know what happened. We all need to know what happened to little Kyron Horman. I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH CAROL...THE WORLD NEEDS TO PRAY FOR AN ANSWER NOW...TODAY.

Nancy Grace – I never miss your show. THANK YOU for all that you do to help bring justice to the many missing children and adults who no longer have a voice! God Bless You and Your Beautiful Family!

July 30, 2010 at 8:59 am
  78. Mikki Bruce

The school probably is not being held responsible because EVIL STEP-MOM supposedly told his teacher he would be out on Friday due to a doctor's appointment, but didn't indicate WHICH Friday, therefore the teacher may have simply thought he was at this appointment. The step-mom really makes me angry for her actions, but that Didi just makes me want to go through the screen to rip her hair out! She probably had the infant while the step-mom did her thing. She also knows where that little boy is and probably why he didn't want to live with his father anymore. My question is this: Anyone know if the step-mom used steroids at any time?

July 30, 2010 at 10:43 am
  79. Holly B

What I really want to know is why on earth this stepmother has not been arrested yet. She was known to try and hire someone to kill her husband, so on that alone, she should be arrested. Also, the cell phone pings showed that she was lying where she was the whole time. It is a disgrace to the legal system once again for not getting her in jail.

July 30, 2010 at 10:49 am
  80. Diana

I believe that Terri has something to do with Kyron's disappearance. Yet I am very upset with parents who put too much responsibility on a step-parents. Why were Kyron's Mom or Dad not with him at this science fair...he was with his stepmom. Step parents are given the responsiblity of children that are not theirs and they resent it deep down inside. I will continue to pray for Kyron and his family. Parents please take on you responsibility to your children and do not pass it on to a step-parent.

July 30, 2010 at 12:47 pm
  81. Sheri

I have one specific question in regard to Kyron, and I wonder if the answer to this question might give some direction in the search for this little boy. The white truck keeps coming up and it has been suggested by many that Terri borrowed the white truck under the premise of picking up the science project, but it seems like she really used the truck in connection with her plot to make Kyron dissappear. So, my question is this. Why would Terri have needed the white truck instead of the car in Kyron's dissapearance. A little boy can fit into a car just fine and might be more hidden in a trunk or the backseat. So, why the truck? What else might she have put into the white truck that wouldn't have fit into the car? Sometimes we drive the car that has a membership or parking priviledge somewhere. Could that be the reason she had the truck? Did she haul other heavy stuff to use in the disappearance? Was she driving in an area where the car would have been recognized, but the truck might not be? There is some reason she chose to use the truck in Kyron's dissapearance. I think the answer to this question is very significant.

July 30, 2010 at 1:26 pm
  82. valerie McGrath

Did the police check the whole sckool, he might be held there, did they check on all the teachers, like who didn't come in or went home sick, and did they talk to his classmates, maybe one comment that Kyron made could help. is there a law that if you fail a polygraph, you could be put under hypnosis or truth serum, a suspect should be required to do that, how about a polygraph for allher friends who won't talk...God Bless you for all you do, I know you have a special place in heaven.Valerie

July 30, 2010 at 2:09 pm
  83. Angel

People keep saying the LE is doing a good job, keeping quiet, and tracking leads...but, it is beginning to appear that they lost alot of time and evidence right at the beginning of this. I know that there are dogs that are so sensitive to a scent that they can actually track someone that is being driven away in a vehicle because skin flakes with scent exit the vehicle thorugh vents. Now, if the police had of brought in tracking dogs Immediantly upon notifiication of his dissapearance, I think they may have found him :( But, they just looked around the school. The truck should have been looked over with a fine tooth comb in the beginning...some clue could have been on the tires or grill or seats. There is also alot of confusion over Kiara and where she was at during all this. If Terri was driving around for a couple hours on back roads to ease a tooth ache...she had Kiara with her...why does no one at the school meantion seeing Kiara? Was somone in the truck watching Kiara while her and Kyron went inside? I think LE is failing on this one...let too much time elapse. And if I were KAYNE, I would give over Kyron's scent to those volunteers with tracking dogs...some action needs to be taken soon or this may very well be an unsolved case.

July 30, 2010 at 5:06 pm
  84. dianne brager

I feel the motive could be that kaine made terri's 16 year old son be sent back to real father.maybe she resented that and chose to take his son away.

July 30, 2010 at 5:43 pm
  85. Carol

I am curious to know why the school did not call home to find out why Kyron was absent from school. In my experience as an educator, the attendance office secretary spent the first hour of the day calling home to find out why a student was not in school. Supposedly Kyron's father was working at home so he would have received a call by 9:00 a.m. to be questioned whether or not Kyron was sick. Schools have really tightened rules on attendance. Attendance is normally taken first hour. Since the first hour teacher indicated he wasn't in class - did the school call Kyron's dad or home to find out how come he was at the science fair but not in school? The school should have more information. If he left the school building - someone should have signed him out of the office - standard procedure. The sign out also requests what time the student will be returning.
    Normally the main entrance to schools is next to the office. Didn't anyone see him leave?

July 30, 2010 at 5:48 pm
  86. kathy brown

I think that dede spicher knew about a child slavery ( or worse) ring that would pay big bucks for a young child (boy?) Spicher arranged a deal and the deal was carried out the morning Kyron went missing. Stepmom calls Spicher after she sets her alibi at the science fair - Spicher drops her gardening tools after receiving call from Terri and meets them. Then she takes the boy to the nasty bastards who were willing to pay for him and split the money with Terri. That's how Terri got the money for her attorney. I pray for Kyron's safe return – as bad as this scenario seems – at least he might still be alive.
    One final thought – doesn't Dede Spicher look like a fat, self satisfied creep? And doesn't Terri look stupid and guilty at the same time. What made these crazy %$^&$(*&) think they could get away with this?

July 30, 2010 at 7:01 pm
  87. Wendy

I think that it is horrible that Terri Horman is subjecting her soon to be ex husband for her lawyers fees...that just shows how cold she is!!! His son is missing and she is concerned only with her own lawyer fees that she created. I find it quite odd of her pictures shown in the beginning when she was in the same picture with Cain and she looks detached and mourning..she is trying so hard to be sad and worried (not very well though -she stinks at being an actress)..its just so fake. I wonder what friends Terri has in other countries-or even on the mid west and east coast. Who ever has taken Kyron please come forward and let him go back home...drop him off at a public place...don't let anyone intimidate you, would you want the person in charge of this horrible deed to take one of your loved ones and if this person says they are your friend how could you believe someone who only looks out for themselves...this person would let you fry ( you could plea bargain at this point)...get them before the person in charge puts it on you!!!!

July 30, 2010 at 8:12 pm
  88. Wendy

Did they check the vehicles of all who knows Kyron with luminol? Maybe Terri had a sexual offender take him – were the sexual offenders checked out in the areas where they stated the cell phone usage was? Hope they are checking all her friends and family and every one she hangs out with (where did she meet the landscaper and what other people did she have contact with?)...have the police questioned bars and lounges where they live- did anyone see Terri there...? Check 2-3 hour radius around the city at least? What about newly excavated areas? Have people been assigned to trash bin duty and garbage dump duty to check for clues..Have airports been notified – are Kyron's pictures hanging at all airports, post offices across the country?
    Kyron please be strong little guy we will have a country wide celebration once you return back home!!!!=) Our prayers are with you and your family!!!!

July 30, 2010 at 8:36 pm
  89. t. watkins

hasn't anyone put two and two together and come up with four? Terri tried to hire someone to kill her husband. If there is any kind of insurance involved, would Kyron have been the benefiary? If he is gone, that would make Terri's daughter the next in line, giving her the control over any monies received. Or, did she sell the little boy and that is where she got the money for her lawyer? either way, she is one evil b***h!

July 30, 2010 at 9:18 pm
  90. Joanne

Didn't someone say earlier that Kyron and Step Mom's 16 yr old son didn't get along. Where was the 16 year old when Kyron went missing? Has he been questioned because apparently he had to live with his father because they didn't get along....Hmmmm

July 30, 2010 at 9:43 pm
  91. debbie

Why are the police not searching for kyron? Who helped Kyron research the frogs and where did they go to research the frogs. I think that this might be the place to start searching.

July 31, 2010 at 12:58 am
  92. tbranch

I know it has been mentioned...but I am so puzzled as to why Terri Horman was not, or has not been arrested for trying to hire a hit man to kill her husband. It would seem that if she was sitting in jail, she might become more cooperative in helping find Kyron.
    I sure miss seeing Nancy.....

July 31, 2010 at 1:02 am
  93. Sadie

I have been so upset since the day this child was missed from his school bus. This stepmother will say nothing. I would be on the roof tops shouting that I didn't know where the child could be instead of saying nothing, if I was innocent.

The whole community should have a day of prayer for Kyron.

July 31, 2010 at 9:07 am
  94. Nancy

There is something strange with all of these families. I'm afraid this case will go cold. Kyron and Hailee will get no justice.

July 31, 2010 at 3:01 pm
  95. gigi

i wonder if the stepmom and girlfriend found themselves in a romantic relationship and thought when the stepmom got a divorce, she might also have custody of the little girl. they want the family to be whole so they kidnap kyron and wait for the investigation to go cold, then she and the girlfriend can move out of town, state, etc. this could also be the same plan for the reason the stepmom and girlfriend might have wanted to hire a hitman. maybe the stepmom and girlfriend want to raise the kids together as a couple.

August 1, 2010 at 2:47 am
  96. Cheryl Matzker

I am willing to bet that this wicked stepmother has a portable laptop computer that she had with her all day when Kyron went missing and I believe I know why she sent the short frequent e mails to Kyron's birth mother.

This was all a part of her plan of defence and something to strengthen her alibi should authorities question her whereabouts on that day. She was prepared to tell them she was home and on the computer and the e mails to Kyron's birth mother would verify that.

If it is possible to trace the location of a computer when an e mail is sent like with cell phone pings, I would certainly get busy and do that. It is pretty sick to think that all the while she was doing her deed, she was writing this boys mother. SICK, SICK SICK.

She is not as smart as she thinks she is and she needs to do the right thing and bring this precious boy home to his family. Obviously, she is too into herself to consider even her own child

August 1, 2010 at 3:00 am
  97. marcie

I agree with an earlier comment. PARENTS, DO NOT EXPECT A STEP PARENT TO DO YOUR JOB TOWARD YOUR CHILD. If you do the step parent will soon resent it. A bio parent should always take 98% of all responsibility of the child. DON'T expect to much from a step parent.

August 1, 2010 at 2:08 pm
  98. JR Nwafor

Hi Nancy,
    I am very happy with the work you do with missing persons especially kids, as a husband and father you do an awesome job. The question that I have is being a black person, is the disparity between missing black kids and white kids, or is it that a lot of black kids don't get missing, or their parents don't report them.
    Thank you, I would appreciate a reply.

Jr

August 1, 2010 at 9:40 pm
  99. JoAnn

Does anyone know what happened to the Science project? Did anyone pick it up after school??

August 1, 2010 at 11:26 pm
  100. Mr. Dana W. Carlson

Yeah, I've been reading and skimming through everyone's posts and am wondering, whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? I also think that a lot of the posters as well as Ms, Grace herself, tend to confuse self-righteousness for authority. I can't trust anyone who lies about how their loved ones were murdered.

August 2, 2010 at 6:49 am
  101. Debbie K.

When Kyron Horman was first reported missing...the family's first press conference which included Terri Horman. I immediately thought of Susan Smith! Terri wasn't making any eye-contact with the reporters present, or with the cameras! The same thing I remember Susan Smith did all along till she admitted her guilt!
    Terri Horman DID look the part of a woman guilty of the kidnapping of her stepson! Now...she's ACTING guilty!
    Please, don't forget to talk about this little boy!

Lindsay Lohan is NOT what I consider "news worthy!"

August 2, 2010 at 9:37 am
  102. Cathy Washburn

I was curious to the picture of the child standing next to his science fair project at the school. In the photo I noticed in the background all the chairs up on the desk, which would be normal procedure for after school hours to prepare the room to be cleaned. Is the stepmother claiming that the photo was taken the day of the disappearance? Would it be possible for her to reset the date on the photo to make it appear as though it was taken the day of his disappearance. I believe that was all part of her premeditation.

August 2, 2010 at 4:36 pm
  103. liz

i know this will not be a popular thought. where was kyron's mom when he disappeared? there is something i don't like about her tears, etc. remember susan smith? the mom has so much resentment. she said she cried because her ex-husband had an affair with the now stepmom. i thought at the time of their affair that mom & dad were separated? i don't know, there is something fishy going on.

August 3, 2010 at 9:32 am
  104. Schoney

When they checked the pings on Terri's cell phone and found out she was by a lake that was way out of her way, why haven't they done more to search in the water. I think she tied something to him and he might be at the bottom of the lake. Could this be a possibilty? And why haven't we had Leonard Pida or other people helping with the search like they did for Caley Anthony?

August 3, 2010 at 3:03 pm
  105. Schoney

If she were going to kill Kyron, why would she take a picture at school in front of his science project and was the picture taken at the school or at home before they went to school. And where was her daughter the day she drove Kyron to school?

August 3, 2010 at 3:07 pm
  106. Robyn

Has anybody looked into Terri Horman's history regarding possible andronergic steroid abuse by Terri Horman during the time that she was aggressively training to be a bodybuilder? I know that sometimes even after discontinuing this type of steroid use, the effects of the drug are far-reaching. It can cause rage, brain damage, and poor impulse control.

August 3, 2010 at 5:10 pm
  107. Sassy

How can you get away with hiring someone to kill your husband in the first place? I don't understand why she hasn't been arrested for that.

August 4, 2010 at 4:37 pm
  108. CDAMom

There seems to be some strong indication that Terri has stashed Kyron away. Have they investigated to see if she had any reason to feel the need to "protect" him from his father? Also, have they investigated the friends, family and known associates of Terri, her family and friends for possible hideouts?

August 4, 2010 at 7:03 pm
  109. Brenda

Why have you stopped covering Casey anthony.....? Other news outlets give regular updates you guys have dropped it any reason?

August 5, 2010 at 2:45 pm
  110. alice

lots of questions everyone has about this case. Every day i watch Nancy Grace and Jane Valez hoping to hear good news or new developments but nothings. Its like Kyron dissapeared. BUT someone has to know something. Everyone knows she holds the answers to what happened to Kyron. Im surprised that Terri has not been arrested for anything- even plotting to kill her husband! ...her silence and her odd behavior speaks volumes about her character. The bottom line is where is Kyron? Hopefully this little boy is alive and safe! May the Lord guide you Kyron. I pray for you every night that you come home to ur mom and dad.

August 5, 2010 at 3:40 pm
  111. Kaitlin

To the person that commented about parents being neglegent by letting step parents be alone with children, that is the dumbest comment i have ever heard. I will start by saying that i definitely think the step mom has something to do with his dissapearance. But being a step parent in some cases is just like being a regular parent, i have a step mom, and used to go places with her by myself all the time, to say that Kaine was being irresponsible letting him go off with her alone is just stupid, specially since she has been in his life since he was a baby.... just saying, dont blame step parents, thats extremely ignorant.

August 6, 2010 at 12:30 pm
  112. Suzie

I thought that I heard on the show that the father had worked from home that day? Is this accurate? How often does he work from home? It seems like something is wrong with this whole story. Can you give us anymore additional information about the case that might not have been explored yet?
    Thanks,
    Suzie.

August 6, 2010 at 2:39 pm
  113. GQONE

"MY OPINION" THIS TERRI HORMAN IS GETTIN ALL MEDIA EXPOSURE, "SHE'S GONNA GET PAID BIG 4 INTERVIEWS, AS SHE MIGHT BE THINKING, SHE'S GONNA CASH BIG, THEY SHOULD JUST CUFF HER & THATS IT, NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND SPECULATE SHE WAS W/ KYRON LAST, "THAT'S ALL U NEED" THEY JUST SMEAR HER " OLD PHYSIQUE" SHE'S GOT ROLLS LOL , SHE SHOULD CONFESS,SCHOOL SHALL BE HELD IN PART AS WELL,

August 7, 2010 at 5:11 pm
  114. heather

terri is soooooo guilty

August 7, 2010 at 10:58 pm
  115. Jeanne

Just a thought:
    Terri took the truck to make people think that Kaine was involved-she deliberately left the school alone for witnesses to see, having one of her friends already in place to walk out with Kyron-she WANTED the truck to be seen by witnesses, that is why she drove irratically, implicating Kaine-and... Something that nags at me... When Kyron's mother was critically ill, is it possible that Terri could have been giving her undetectable drugs to ensure her position as the new woman in the lives of Desiree's husband and child?

August 8, 2010 at 12:36 am
  116. Suzanne Davis

I believe there is an arrest coming for soon for Teri Horman. The Grand Jury had enough evidence to bring two of her friends to be questioned by them. One of those friends, if not both, helped give the Grand Jury the evidence they needed to Indict!

August 8, 2010 at 11:12 am
  117. jen

Did he even go to school that day? That photo of him with his project could have been taken at any time.

August 8, 2010 at 12:34 pm
  118. Lorrie

No matter how much his step mom may "love" him, Kyron needs to be with his own father & mother.
    I feel that the step mom hid Kyron to keep him from his father & mother since the little boy was crying he wanted to go and live with his birth mom.
    More than likely since the step mom had her own child, Kyron was no longer the center of her attention, and as a normal child would feel jealous or "left out / less loved" by his step mom he would want to go to his birth mother's home.

Apparently step mom "loves" Kyron so much she wants to keep him for herself, so she "stashed" him with someone.

August 9, 2010 at 11:40 am
  119. Jessa

Aren't there cameras at the school? Shouldn't they be able too see what happened?

August 9, 2010 at 2:10 pm
  120. Jake

What horrible people

August 9, 2010 at 2:11 pm
  121. Jessa

Aren't there cameras at school?
    Shouldn't they be able too see what happened?

August 9, 2010 at 2:12 pm
  122. Connie

Hahahaha...my 1st comment was removed (this one probably will be too). Losers!

Without a doubt, step-mom should be behind bars for attempted manslaughter. Period.

August 9, 2010 at 11:26 pm
  123. Melanie

This whole thing sickens me. I have seven year getting ready to go into second grade. A little man so full of heart and compassion that he asks me all the time if we can pray for someone or something. I can imagine what these parents are going through because just seeing the news about Kyron makes me well up with tears and my heart breaks for him. We pray everyday for him and his family. Aside from where he could be or what has happened.....how could a school who's responsible for childen when they enter it NOT HAVE TEACHERS ATTENDING EVERY ENTRANCE/EXIT TO THE SCHOOL WHENEVER THERE IS COMING AND GOING IN SUCH NUMBERS????!

August 10, 2010 at 5:01 pm
  124. Erica

I am wondering the stepmom took a picture of Kyron in front of his science fair project. if she used a digital camera wouldn't it tell the exact time and date the photo was taken? also, the computer could tell the time she uploaded the photo to facebook. also, the bio mom said, Kyron cried and didn't want to go home and wanted to live with her. why did the bio mom dismiss this red flag or talk to kyron and ask question why he might want to live with her...children will tell what is going on at home if you make them feel safe and listen fo them and comfort them ...something obviously was going on in the home that made little Kyron feel this way...what about the stepmom's shoes were they checked for soil or something on the bottom of them..possibly this could place her at the island area or if they found foot prints matching her shoes or soil debri on the tires of the truck or underneath the truck? dirt, leaves, soil, water, etc splashes up under the body of a vehicle......she needs to talk....I hope Kyron is still alive..I pray he is.....every case nancy covers saddens me......being a victim of crime as a young girl gives me the gift of connecting and thinking what the child went through, feels. and I usually can figure out the scenario of the case.....it saddens me that children are being murdered, abducted every single day ......I want justice for them.....

August 11, 2010 at 3:42 am
  125. margaret

Did anyone see Kiara with Mom at the science fair? I wonder what was the demeanor of Terri at the bus stop when they realized Kyron was not on the bus. What was she like when she returned home?

August 11, 2010 at 2:08 pm
  126. Kay

I am wondering if they have seized the gardening tools that Dede Spicher was using that day, and any from her home, and done any tests on them, e.g. Luminol. If they were used to bury the poor child there might be evidence on them. I pray daily, even hourly, that this sweet, beautiful child is found alive somehow, but it's not looking good. I do think it very telling that they have not subpoenaed Terri Horman to testify before the grand jury – if they do, my understanding is she'll have immunity – and they want to have the ability to prosecute her. I think Dede Spicher should have a lie detector test also, as well as Mr. Cook and any of the other friends who bought her the "nontraceable" cell phones, to see if they could have been involved in some way. I hate to even go here, but I also think they ought to get a warrant and dig up the flowerbeds where Dede was working that day. This case breaks my heart, I have a son who looked just like him at that age (he's ten now) and I can't imagine the pain the parents are enduring. Unbelieveable. God bless him, wherever he may be.

August 11, 2010 at 2:19 pm
  127. janet

I think the step-mom had something to do with it, and I think she was just fed up with him. Looking at kyron's pictures he does look like a spoiled brat, He could have been playing step-mom against dad, Like if you don't allow me to do this or that I'll tell dad thata you were mean to me.,or something to that effect. If terri had some mental problems she probably snapped and did something to him.

August 12, 2010 at 1:59 am
  128. jolynn

just a thought, if someone does have Kyron, could they be charged with aiding and abedding?
    Mom and I try and watch your show every night. How are the twins?

Take care,
    Jolynn.

August 12, 2010 at 5:08 am
  129. maureen

I'm so upset that I forgot my question of Nancy Grace. Her friend was alledgely gardening that day. Now they say she was gone for hours. I wish to know how many shovels have been found. Have they been examined?? It's the only thing I could think someone gardening would/could have that that stepmonster (I say this and yet I'm a step-mother although they do not live with me and I refuse to let them call me Mom as that would be wrong to their true Mother). I also wish to ask if ANY of her friends had access to guns. Oregon is a place where people hunt. I'm so praying he's alive but if he's not someone helped her. I just am so upset that any adult would hinder this investigation that I'm grasping at Straws. Again, prayers to Kyron and his Mom and Dad. Thanks for what you do Nancy. I could not (obviously).

August 13, 2010 at 7:52 am
  130. michelle smith

Ibelieve terry knows where this boy is!Does she really think she will get away with this knowing her frien was supeoned to the grand jury.Everyday there is going to be new informatiion coming out aand she will be arrested soon i believe.It is only a matter of time!!!

August 15, 2010 at 7:36 pm
  131. Mary C MARGUET

What happen to Tyron's science project he was taking yo school?

August 16, 2010 at 9:19 am
  132. stacey

my question is did the authoities check the school the vents the boiler room the heating ducts cement drywall grounds how do u know if he is in the school did they look

August 21, 2010 at 1:00 am
  133. Tanis

In Vancouver, Canada when a child is abcent from class the teacher will mark him absent then the office calls the home/work to see why this child is not in school.
    Why did the school not phone the home to see if kyron was absent, or if he was in school for an hour or so his teacher should have noticed his dissapearance.

If they had called home /work the father would have had hours headstart on the dissapearance

August 21, 2010 at 3:01 am
  134. Sad in Missouri

I watch the news, listen to the radio, keep my cell on, I pray for this little boy everynight, along with my kids; and the news is the same, nothing new. Why hasn't Kyron's dad beat the crap out of this woman? You can tell she's a wackjob waiting to happen. Give someone time and she will be, unless the police department we pay, the lawmakers we pay, and even the media we pay, do their damn job and make that bitch talk. He's a helpless little boy waiting for someone to do their job and help find him.

August 24, 2010 at 11:22 am
  135. ann

All of you who keep asking "Why hasn't the stepmother been arrested?" there is a simple answer:

Because the police have NO EVIDENCE AGAINST HER.

A media witch hunt isn't admissable in a court of law.

August 28, 2010 at 4:02 pm
  136. Char

It`s been so long since Kyron disappeared.
    I have been reading about this for so long.
    I`m confused!!
    I keep thinking he will be found, but I really think he`s gone!!
    Char

August 28, 2010 at 5:03 pm
  137. Maria

I agree with one of the comments made. Have police checked to see if Terry Horman or Dede Spicher have any rental units? Also, has any rewards been offered to find Kyron? I hate to say it but sometimes money versus ' doing the right thing' will make people talk. Also wondering if any "confirmed" psychic has offered her/his service to locate Kyron?

August 29, 2010 at 11:44 am
  138. janet

Maybe Kyron never left the school grounds.. I bet there's a million places someone could hid a body, and a child's body would be more difficult to find then an adults. Terri's friiiend is a landscaper, so they could have waited until school was over then went back with the body and hid it somewhere on school grounds.

August 31, 2010 at 2:31 am
  139. tammyraat9

The stepmother was jelous of that boy

September 3, 2010 at 9:18 am
  140. Mary Burton

Hey Nancy, love your show
    My question is this, it seems very strange to me that no one saw the step-mom walk Kyron to class. Were they the only ones in the hallway at that time. Because it seems to me that IF she actually walked him to class, somebody would have seen something.

September 3, 2010 at 9:28 pm
  141. Deb

Anything new with this case/??
    I have heard nothing in the news.

October 1, 2010 at 11:19 am
  142. jackie

Is there anything new? I keep searching the internet to see if there is any news on poor Kyron. I wish someone would just go after that Terri and make her talk. I see the question already asked above about if anyone saw Terri walk Kyron down the hall. I think the police should publically say what the evidence is to see if they can scare Terri into telling the truth via a plea bargain. Trap her like rat that she is. There must be someone close to her that would flip on her. What hold does this demented person have on her stupid friends?

On a side note: Nancy let it go with the Paris and Lindsay BS. I turn the channel when that crap is on. It's not news and no one gives a shit. Your show should be dedicated to the people that have been hurt or missing, especially the innocent children.

October 4, 2010 at 5:00 pm
  143. Dedra Wood

Nancy I love how you stand up for our innocent children. I just hope all the evil people in this world that harm the innocent children realize the consequences of their actions.

October 13, 2010 at 12:46 am
  144. G. Ramos

Regarding Kyron, have they searched any family cabins, that family members might have where he could be hidden? Does the stepmother have any grandparents or friends who might have a cabin or a vacation home somewhere? I know alot of people have been praying for this little boy to be found alive and well. My prayers for Kyron, his mom, dads, all of his family.
    God bless you Nancy for having a heart for these children, and their families.

October 20, 2010 at 8:22 pm
  145. Donna Kramer

Why have we not heard anything? I thought the police were going to release important info. Where is every body. I believe that Kryon is still alive and his step mother knows where he is. Maybe the police should look in to sex trafficking. We can not let this become a cold case. What happen to the man that saw Kryon in Washington State in a truck on the same day the the child went missing? If you were to ask me about this case, I would have to say something is not right and I believe alot of people are involved. Parents, WE NEED TO LISTEN TO OUR CHILDREN WHEN THEY TALK TO US!!!!!!!!!!

October 21, 2010 at 2:13 pm
  146. Pamela DanDakSum

I am a fan of this show. I understand every day is a differnt situation, but there is no closure of any of the past stories until the inevitable. Just wondering, and I will keep watching with or without closure. Your persona, Nancy Grace is what our world needs. Thank you for all you do. Happy holidays. Sincerely, Pamela DanDakSum!!

October 31, 2010 at 7:49 pm
  147. rgc

Pray God that Kyron will be found alive and well.......but believe that most likely Kyron is not alive. Such a saddness for all concerned. rgc

November 8, 2010 at 5:44 am
  148. Judy

This is another case where I have to wonder why Kyron's father had custody instead of his mother.

November 18, 2010 at 10:45 am
  149. Tamara

I live in a town close to Kyron, has any new evidence came up latley? Some of us parents always wonder about our own children walking to & from school & if this is a family situation or a local problem..

December 26, 2010 at 4:54 pm