Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

September 3rd, 2010

Air Force vet charged with killing girlfriend, putting hit on ex-wife

Breaking news! An Air Force vet charged with murdering his 22-year-old Air Force girlfriend and staging a car crash to cover it up after she reportedly removed her top at a strip club photo shoot! Now, from behind bars, he’s charged with plotting to kill his ex-wife, a key witness! Nancy Grace has the latest, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Filed under: TV Promo Box
  1. lonnetta morris

I for the life of it dont know what the world is coming to, I will speculate & say to a end. Im a veteran myself and have been to Iraq and a lot of military personel there & here & in the United States are losing there minds & are very depressed due to this war. They are killing and comitting sucide left & right and ITS SO SAD TO ME. The two wars that the United States have commited to are very destructive to many military personel & families. Im willing to bet this Air Force vet have served in one of the wars the US is comitted to & was very depressed. There is not enough facilities for the mentally challenge military personel & its SO SO sad! The government can buy all kinds of unnecessaary things but will not spend money on the people defending the country. They need more mental facilities to help these people in the military get the help they oh so deserve. I hope they see real soon its neccessary and needed to purchase more mental facilities. Until then, I will continue to pray for everyone who need help dealing with mental issues. By the way Im not saying everyone in the military need help or is crazy. GOOD LUCK MY CONRADES & HURRY BACK TO THE UNITED STATES SAFELY. THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING OUR COUNTRY!

August 27, 2010 at 6:57 pm
  2. martin pederson

another person who doesn't know how to let go. All he had to do is try to communicate with her and if things weren't working out, just move on and or go find another girl.

August 28, 2010 at 8:45 pm
  3. John

Martin Pederson, You make it sound so easy, You make it sound like that was his only problem. Maybe one day you too will learn that if your mind and body tell you that you are with your soul mate that it's not as easy as you make it sound.. I too am a vet. I served 20years. I can honestly say that I too haven't seen all of these problems during the time that I served. I personally believe that a lot of it has to do with todays technolligy, What I mean by that is too many people today live on these social networking sites and they cause nothing but problems for decent people. I wish him luck

September 4, 2010 at 9:46 pm
  4. Cousin Nick

The guy should have been put in prison for domestic violence the first time he beat her!! It was going to happen no matter what she did or didn't do, he just needed any reason. She could have done way better! Domestic violence people get off way to easy. Sucks this crazy guy gets any sympathy; he has always been a piece of #$%.

September 6, 2010 at 10:58 pm
  5. Kari

In knowing this girl personally, I must say that I truly hope Justice is found for her and her family. She came from a small community in Illinois and was beloved by all those who knew her. She had so much to offer the world and it is a shame that no one will ever see her smiling face again. She was a good friend and a truly inspirational person. Her mother must be smiling in heaven to see that Justice will be done for her little girl. Rest in Peace Brit! We all love and miss you!

September 7, 2010 at 2:47 pm
  6. J.

If the vet had a girlfriend while deployed and they had sex, then he committed adultry. In the military, adultry is a punishable under the UCMJ. Shouldn't the Air Force Office of Investigation/military investigation office and maybe FBI be investigating this crime with the local and/or state investigators due to the fact that the young lady was employed by a Federal Agency (Air Force). Who will have the jurisdication over this case will be quite interesting.

September 7, 2010 at 7:44 pm
  7. Deployed With Them

To: Lonnetta Morris

It had nothing at all to do with going to Iraq. I was deployed with both of these people last year. Walters before he even went to Iraq had shown many signs of being abuse and having bad anger problems. Him going to war did not make him the way he is nor did it make it worse. He was a very abust and angry person to begin with. I just wanted you to know not everyone in the military thats been to war that commits a crime did it because of the war. We didn't see anything over there to make him go crazy. Where we were and what we did over there was not hard. We didn't see anyone die or get killed. We were there for 4 months that was it. We worked 8 hour days and most of the time less than that with the job we had over there. So the war didn't drive him crazy and crazy enough to kill her.

Brittney rest in peace......

September 9, 2010 at 3:47 pm