Nancy Grace

Alleged killers talked about corpse on Facebook?

A young couple reportedly partied at a bar after allegedly murdering a 19-year-old girl, then argued about how to dispose of her corpse in text and Facebook messages!

November 23rd, 2010

More Heartache for Natalee Holloway's Family

Aruban Authorities Confirm Jawbone is not the missing Alabama Teen

After sitting on pins and needles awaiting DNA results on a jawbone initially believed to be female, discovered on the Aruban beach, it’s more disappointing news for Natalee Holloway’s family. Aruban authorities have just confirmed the jawbone is not the missing Alabama teen.

Natalee Holloway
Natalee Holloway

According to Aruba Solicitor-General Taco Stein, a wisdom tooth was the giveaway. Dental records sent from Holloway’s family to the Netherlands Forensic Institute reveal the high school senior had her wisdom teeth removed before taking the ill-fated spring break trip to Aruba.

The piece of jawbone discovered by an American tourist near Aruba’s Phoenix Hotel contained a wisdom tooth. Natalee Holloway’s parents expressed their disappointment in separate statements.

Dave Holloway thanked everyone for their support and says “we remain hopeful that some day we will find the answer to the whereabouts of our daughter, Natalee Holloway”. While Beth Holloway expressed her frustrations at the way Aruban authorities handled this process. In a statement through her attorney, Beth Holloway is “deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

As Natalee Holloway’s family tries to come to grips with another major blow, we learn the FBI now has person of interest, Joran van der Sloot’s, computer hard drive. The laptop was seized by Peruvian police after van der Sloot’s arrest on a murder charge in the brutal death of Peruvian co-ed, Stephany Flores.

Aruban investigators say there are no plans to interview van der Sloot again any time soon in Holloway’s disappearance because of his non stop conflicting statements that haven’t panned out.

Post by:
Filed under: Story Updates
  1. Allen

My heart goes out to the parents and family of Natalee Holloway. After five years since her disappearance they are no closing to finding out the truth of their lovely daughter. I do hope and pray that one day they will find out the truth of Natalee until than all one can do is pray.

November 23, 2010 at 7:15 pm
  2. KIMBERLY BOWEN

when being interviewed / questioned by Beth Halloway , Joran stated he has done everything for gambling and money to gamble has anyone thought of the human/ female slave trade he was connected in the local government and they didn't really try to help to get to the truth she was a pretty young girl. could this not be a possibility . everthing about this young mans life seems to be something you would find on night time tv

November 23, 2010 at 8:14 pm
    • lisa

I have always thought that too.....

December 12, 2010 at 5:52 pm
  3. Tommy Wright

Hello, I have a question on this case. Does anyone know or has anyone questioned whether Joran is connected with a sex ring in Aruba? She may have been sold to a sex ring. This is just some thoughts, since she is still missing.

November 23, 2010 at 8:16 pm
  4. Daniel Emert & Tesha Chartier

Hi Nancy,

Tesha & I have tried calling multiple times but unable to get through. We watch your show daily and we love the way you stick up for the people that can't defend themselves.

Tesha & I are both proud parents of geown son's ranging from 20 to 35. We do feel for the parents of Natalee Holloway and hope they will be able to get closer. We send our prayers to them.

My comment or question is regarding the Natalee Holloway case. What if the Aruban Government isn't sharing the full results of the jawbone with the tooth to the United States? What if the remains are Natalee's but the Aruban Government DO NOT want to have an investigation that will interfere with tourism in Aruba? Will they be sending the jaw bone and tooth to the United States FBI lab to confirm the DNA or dental records? If not would that show they are hiding something?

Also would the Aruban Government try to brush under the rug also do to the fact that Joran Vandersloot's father was a Judge in Aruba?

Daniel Emert & Tesha Chartier

November 23, 2010 at 8:19 pm
  5. Linda

Has anyone considered that Natalie might have been sold into sex trade
    industry? Joran had gambling problems and needed the money and maybe
    he didn't kill her. Maybe the next girl, the one he killed, saw on the computer and could blow his coverup. Just a thought.

November 23, 2010 at 8:24 pm
  6. Belinda

I will repeat again.....

Even though the jawbone does not belong to Natalie Holloway, it belongs to some other young woman. I suspect that Joran was using this area to dispose of other young victims. Remember how he laughed when he heard about the jaw bone.

Joran is a serial killer and as such, serial killers tends to dispose of his victims in the same area(s). The FBI/Aruban Police should treat the area where the jaw bone was found as a crime scene.

I doubt that this will ever happen because Aruba wants to protect it's tourism and money is more important than young women's lives. Sad but true!

November 23, 2010 at 9:03 pm
  7. Donna Perry

The results of the jaw bone in the Natalee Holloway case have me concerned. It is possible for people to have more than one set of wisdom teeth. My wisdom teeth were removed at age 15 years. At 52, I lost my back molars and the specialist advised me that my back molars were actual wisdom teeth. It was unusual but factual. Is there any way the USA can get this jaw bone for their own analysis?

Concerned and praying for Beth and family.

November 23, 2010 at 9:14 pm
  8. Margaret

Van De Sloot laugh about the Jaw bone on the beach when his attorney told him about it because Natalie is not in Aruba. He told beth that he is addicted to gambling and that has gotten him in trouble.That was a clue that Natalie was sold into sex slavery for his gambling money. Read the following article: http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=36&contentid=2285&page=2.

November 23, 2010 at 9:16 pm
  9. Marcia Harbaugh

Nancy, I have watched this Natalee Holloway case sine she disappeared and for the life of me I can't help but feel that Joran has sold Natalee in the sex trade...I remember seeing a video of Joran where he is trying to coax girls into going somewhere to meet men...I think he was involved in that instead of gambling...I continue to pray for this family..I can only imagine...But I feel that is where the police need to search is his contacts with women..Evidently he has no feeling or respect for women...I think he is involved in trade of women for sex...I believe in my heart that Natalee is alive...I pray she is found...

November 23, 2010 at 10:17 pm
  10. Patti

I do not believe anything or anyone that has anything to do with Aruba. I hope there was an American forensic professional there with the jaw because I said before the results were released that Aruba would pay off anyone to say this was not Natalee's jaw bone!!! They don't want American FBI or American investigators over there searching their beaches and asking questions of their so called law enforcement. I hope the people that found the jaw bone took a picture of it before they handed it over to anyone in Aruba!!!! I would demand an American professional look at the jaw bone – if it really is the one turned over by Aruba. Don't trust them one bit.

November 23, 2010 at 10:48 pm
  11. Michael Pierce

Did anyone check to see if the family that found the bone had taken a picture of it to be compared to her picture to see if it matched?

November 23, 2010 at 10:53 pm
  12. JORGE VASQUEZ

HI,
    I heard about Natalee Holoway news on CNN about her body being missing and finding bones. is sad but I hope is true for her family that would bring closure!
    i was just wondering if her body is not found? all this none conclusive info makes people think about human traffic, black market or anything worst.
    I hope we can bring closure to this family so they finally know what happened to their beautiful daughter.

November 23, 2010 at 11:22 pm
  13. George Watrous

Scenarios of jawbone find in Aruba:
    1. Natural storm wash up of another deceased female crime death victim (covered up),skeletal jawbone unrelated to Natalee Halloway crime.
    2.** Suspect jawbone placed on beach, on purpose, to be discovered to create further investigation and send possible scare into Joran Van Der Sloot, that his victim was discovered, to get another confession, this time to Beth Twittie?
    Result: Joran Van Der Sloot probably already knew the exact dump or burial placement of Natalee's body, far from the scene of jawbone find which alerted him to Beth Twitties intention to interrogate him again where he would promise to cooperate and be helpfull, eventually (Not!).

November 23, 2010 at 11:27 pm
  14. vic

So the jaw bone isnt Natalees? Makes one wonder how many other young girls have gone missing but not accounted for.It's a crime the way Arubas government has handled this horrific event,but one things for sure,the government should be held accountable for the death of the other young girl that was killed by Joran,he should be sentence to death

November 23, 2010 at 11:28 pm
  15. Felicia

Why did it take them this long for those results? If they saw the dental records showed she had her wisdom teeth pulled and the jawbone had a wisdom tooth in it, then it should be pretty obvious that it wasn't Natalie. So why the wait?

November 24, 2010 at 1:29 am
  16. deega yusuf

iam so sorry about your lost .we all want the same thing him to be a man, so it takes to be man .if need to write or talk you have my support and my love. one day soon she will be home . you have my prayer and my love.

November 24, 2010 at 2:10 am
  17. jennifer

I do not understand why authorities are not trying to identify the bone. There are other girls, with families just like Natalee Holloway, that have gone missing in Aruba. Don't these families deserve to know where their children are?

November 24, 2010 at 9:16 am
  18. MsFortMyers

The jawbone had a wisdom tooth in it and Natalie had her wisdom teeth removed. So, why did they even need to perform a DNA test? That makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever to me. Stupid people!!!

November 24, 2010 at 10:08 am
  19. Nick

If you followed the case from the start you will remember they talked extensively about the "sex/slave trade" hypothesis and found no evidence he had the means (not to say it is impossible though). As far as the comments about conspiracy within the testing of the bone, Aruba sent the bone to a 3rd party (Netherlands maybe?) For testing to ensure no vested interest and/or frivilous accusations that would strain political relations with the rest of the civilized world! They need to deploy military covert interrogation techniques on the little dirtbag. He would fold like a taco. He is a slimy spoiled brat who just needs a little "one on one" with a trained agent. We would find out what he is hiding and he deserves some pain and suffering...

November 24, 2010 at 4:03 pm
  20. amm

I do not believe that this is not Natalee's jaw bone. Something sounds not right to me. Also, I would not trust anything that the Arubans and the Dutch are saying in this case. They want this case to go away and have no intentions to solve it. So, the easiest thing is to just say no, it isn't Natalee's bone. How disgusting!

Also, the story that Van der Sloot sold Natalee (as he mentioned once) makes more sense.

Back in June, there was a report on Nancy Grace that Van der Sloot recruited some girls to go to the Netherlands and work as prostitutes. I think this happened in Central America (or maybe Cambodia). But, as the tape shows, he was actively recruiting. Also, as Nancy repiorted, there were some girls missing there too.

I fully agree with Nick. Van der Sloot needs to be one on one in a room with a trained investigator. Since Natalee is a US citizen, why doesn't the FBI get involved with the DNA testing?

November 24, 2010 at 6:01 pm
  21. Cherylynne

he is a serial killer who is just now getting caught. Perhaps that jaw bone is yet another victim

November 24, 2010 at 7:47 pm
  22. Janet

I think Joran sold Natalee for money because he told Natalees mother that all the stupid things he did was because of his gambling addiction so if Natalee didnt have thousands of dollars on her he would of sold her and he did say that he sold her. This was one of his stories and is most likely the real one. He was also involved with a sex trade in the Netherlands.

November 25, 2010 at 1:33 am
  23. Sorano

Even if the jawbone is not Natalee's...shouldn't Aruba try to identify it? Also...why send the bones to a Dutch lab when the suspect is also Dutch? Now I remember in Japan we would not do a thing like that.

November 25, 2010 at 3:24 am
  24. me

I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed six years ago...and just found the whole root of one was left in my gum. My dental records showed I had all my wisdom teeth removed and that was clearly not the truth...just because the jawbone had a wisdom tooth doesnt mean its not hers.

November 25, 2010 at 3:32 pm
  25. me

This entire thing seems absurd to me.... If it was known that there was a wisdom tooth attached to the jaw bone found and known that Natalee's wisdom teeth were removed prior to the Aurba trip than why bother with dna testing at all? Also, the whole Aurban authority is too fishy for me, they need to involve some US dectives in on the researching.

November 26, 2010 at 8:47 am
  26. Sarah

it was reported when the news broke that the jawbone was found and going to be tested that Joran laughed at the news...could be because he absolutely knew it couldn't be Natalee because that's not where he put her.

I feel horrible for her family but equally horrible for the family for whoever this could be...it's SOMEBODY'S jawbone!

Joran scares me...the system that's dealing with him now..scares me...my fear is that he'll somehow get off/out and will continue his killing spree...I don't believe for a second that Natalee and Stefani are his only victims..I think he's been doing this for a long time..maybe even BEFORE Natalee

November 27, 2010 at 7:48 pm
  27. karen bures

Nancy
    I'm not very good the computer. I was wanting to send you all prayers and God Bless you. Your a angel and thank God your going to ok.
    The twins need you and now with Gods blessing it's going to happen. Get well soon enjoy your recover with your family.
    GOD BLESS AND PRAYERS
    KAREN BURES
    FORT MOHAVE AZ

November 29, 2010 at 9:03 pm
  28. Gloria Merrill

Dear Nancy: Just heard your news. My prayers are with you. In 1972 I walked in your shoes. I had a 6 year old daughter – that I conceived 5 miscarriages and eleven years after my son. After cooking a large Italian Christmas Family meal I rubbed under my bra and found a lump. I called my GYN and he sent me to the hospital immediately for a biopsy.My only thoughts were for my six year old daughter – like you that I live long enough to raise her. I prayed to the Blessed Mother and six weeks later I was advised that they had examined the right breast thoroughly (which I lost in a mastectomy) and that they found nothing wrong with the breast. My gyn asked me if I had a good attorney – my reply "Will it grow back" ? God has given me a 2nd chance to raise my child – and I did. I am now 81 and my daughter is 45. God Bless you Nancy for all you do for all – my prayers are with you. Have courage – be strong – God Bless you. Hugs glo

November 29, 2010 at 10:46 pm
  29. Amber

Dear Nancy,

I agree with Belinda who stated that Joran Van Der Sloot is a serial killer, and that the jawbone may belong to another victim of his. I was wondering if anyone remembers that when they were searching for Natalee that an arm belonging to a white woman was found and if they could try to match the DNA from the arm to the jawbone that was found. I believe that the arm probably belongs to another victim of his as well and I have thought this since the arm was discovered and was proven not to be Natalee's. Just wondering if you think that the Aruban government would even try to test the two for possible matches.

November 30, 2010 at 3:58 pm
  30. Pam

I don't think Aruba would tell the family, if it DID turn out to be Natalie. I think that Dave should get that jawbone and take it to a lab himself, and watch the people test it. Aruban authorities have been so embarrassed by this that it turning out to be Natalie would be horrible press for them all over again.
    They are STILL protecting Joran......

November 30, 2010 at 5:08 pm
  31. Mona Linville

Hi
    Nancy
    Hope you are doing fine. I have never wrote ti you but I watch your show everyday. I am so tired and sick of this people killing these children I have 7 children they are my life I would danything for my babies. And my grandchildren are my life.I think people that kill or rape children should be put to death no questions ask as long as they are proven guilty. This is the only way this will stop they are not crasy just evil, People that kill kids their children should never be called their mom or dad because mom&dad don't kill their babies. I know little zahar is in God's hands, bless her heart .Nancy bless you.
    Thank you so much Nancy, Mona Evansville Indiana

November 30, 2010 at 9:08 pm
  32. Frank

I have read all the comments on this post. First of all I send prayers to Natalee's family. My comment on this investigation at this point, is I would not reveal anything to this sick individual. He is the core of what many have fought and died to stop the spread of. Not only is he a serial killer, but he is the definition of slave trade, Nazism, monetary Greed, and the reat of the 127 commandements of the Bible that though shalt not do.

November 30, 2010 at 11:39 pm
  33. michelle

Hello nancy ' my name is michelle i am from hamilton ont canada... i have been following the holloway story since she has been on your show in 2005 : i dont understand how some can be so cruel as to saying this like beth is partialy resoponcible for what had happend:( but i want to just give my sypaties to her and just say that god bless your heart for helping her and other families also ,,,,,,

December 1, 2010 at 12:03 am
  34. Mary

My deepest condolences to Natalee's family. After 5 years, more disappointment. It shouldnt happen to a anyone, Natalee doesnt deserve this, her family and the world are devastated by this news. I pray that Natalee's family will find out what happened to her and lay her to rest, in peace, with honor and with some meaure of closure

December 1, 2010 at 10:59 am
  35. Shirley

Nancy,

I hope you do take time to read the comments made here or someone relates them back to you.

I held my breath when you were talking the other night until you said everything was alright. God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good.

Thankful that you got a good report. What better Christmas gift could you have received?

God Speed to fast healing.

An avid watcher from East Tn.

December 1, 2010 at 12:08 pm
  36. Angel

I have been following this case since it happened and honestly in my heart i believe that she was sold in a sex trade. I mean come on, she had so many people searching for her and no body no nothing. She has to still be alive. Joran may as well give beth some type of leadway since he will be spending the rest of his life in prison. Now what he needs is the death pernalty if you ask me. One thing I can say is that Beth is a very strong woman!!! Look at jaycee duggard, she was found 18 years later. There is still hope!!!

December 1, 2010 at 7:11 pm
  37. LM

I don't think they would admit it even if it was her!!

December 2, 2010 at 3:35 pm
  38. HVIN

sad, my heart goes out to this family(s) who have missing children and know nothing of their whereabouts.... it is so heartbreaking I can't imagine the pain the families have suffered to try and live each day

December 2, 2010 at 6:15 pm
  39. HVIN

After reading others comments :
    1. people can have an extra set of wisdom teeth – I have heard that as well from other sources so how did they rule out that this wasn't Natalee
    2. if it isn't Natalee who is it – did Joran do more damage than America is aware of and did Aruba hush hush to save the vacation $ decreased
    3. i still believe he may have sold her in to the sex ring as well, sad to say this and if he did I think Natalee Mom should have the honorary privilege of cutting off his body parts with no nova cane...that is just sick if he did this

December 2, 2010 at 6:22 pm
  40. Donna

i do not trust the Arbuan authorities at all-this could be MORE cover up in the case of Natalee Holloway. I would get the jaw bone back to the USA!!!!

December 2, 2010 at 9:02 pm
  41. destewart

I think it is very plausible that Natalee was sold into the sex trade. She was young and beautiful. She was certainly worth more to Joran alive than dead and we all know he only has concern for self. With his family connections, it would be relatively easy to drug her, place her in captivity on a boat capable of getting off Aruba or onto a private plane. Sex trade generates a lot of money. It would be interesting to check flight manifests for private flights in and out of Aruba near the time of her disapprearance. 4 or 5 young women would certainly make the cost of jet fuel worth. She could have even been placed drugged in a cargo hold or shipping container.
    God help her and her family.

December 3, 2010 at 10:05 am
  42. Jane

Dear Nancy,
    I want to wish you a speedy recovery and say how Thankful I am that you will be just fine to raise your adorable twins. God recognized how much you always help others, and then it was your turn to ask for help.

He answered your prayers and for that we are all very grateful. You are such an inspiration to all. You take care of yourself because those babies need their Mommy.

Looking forward to your return and May God Bless you always! I never miss your show. Live each day to the fullest. Much love and admiration.

Sincerely, Jane (California)

December 3, 2010 at 2:07 pm
  43. erin williams

Get well Nancy. Jean is doing a great job and we love her too but we miss you and wish you well in your recovery.
    Merry Christmas Nancy!

Erin

December 4, 2010 at 1:04 am
  44. Margart Jones

I Can tell you how you get a confession out of the father of the 3 missing boys. give him a overdose of potassium, it will work.
    and why have they not used [ truth serum] in any case? by the way in 2006 i was told i had multimyeloma and had just weeks to live and now it is 2010. i have been back to bowling on 2 league's. i was taking aleran pills for 4 days a mo, for 2 years. 2008 was my last pills.
    iam 78 years old.and still bowling. i have a letter from my dr, saying my healing has come from MY FAITH IN GOD. NOT MAN.
    And may you have faith in God [not man] to heal u. do u need me to do your show since you are o.k
    I love u and your show. MARGARET

December 4, 2010 at 9:03 pm
  45. chad romaniuk

how do I help support ? I am so broken heartened. I will write letters, e-mails, do whatever. It is so obvious that the Arubian Gov has failed, the system has failed and justice has not prevailed. I want to support in any way I can. Please e-mail me and I will do what I can to support the needed public pressure to bring closure
    two-feathers_consulting@hotmail.com

December 5, 2010 at 2:16 am
  46. Donna Joyce

Nancy,
    I am sorry to hear of your recent surgery and was happy to hear that it was not cancer.
    II was not so lucky. I felt that something was wrong and the doctors told me it wasn't time for a physical last year. In March I had lost 15lbs so I called and insisted. I had an appt in 2 days. The appt blood work showed nothing, had mamogram then went in and saw ob/gyn. When she did a rectal exam she told me she found a mass. She would not let me leave the office until she had me a colonscopy scheduled. They found a polyp and said it was too large so they took a biopsy. When pathology report came back on biopsy polyp it was negative. But the rest of the polyp had to be removed. They scheduled it the on Friday the same week. I was told I hear back in a week.
    I got the call Monday afternoon and the surgeon told me he was so sorry that the remaining polyp had cancer all thru it and it was also in the tissue wall. I would be looking at radiation and chemo plus another surgery.
    REMEMBER NOTHING SHOWED UP ON MY BLOOD WORK.
    I had colorrectal cancer stage 3 in one lymp node.
    I had major surgery abdomial resection and a total hystermyery on July 21st was in surgery 7 hours.. Had to stay in hospital a week. They told me that the pathology report said they got all the cancer. I had a been told that I was going to have another roulnd of chemo until Feb 4th, 2011
    To make a long story short this has been a nightmare. I have been in the hospital 3 more times (once for dehydration with one kidney went into renal failure) then again for dehydration I had to stay 14 days.. I was given an illeostomy on July 21st and everything that went into my mount went into the bag. They couldn't figure out why. On Nov. 4th I celebrated my 50th birthday and Nov 8th was put back in hospital for a reversal.
    THIS IS ONLY THE HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT I'VE BEEN THRU SO MUCH MORE HAPPENED TO ME DURING TH TIME THAT i WANT EVEN BOTHER YOU WITH THE DETAILS.
    YOU HAVE A HUGE INFLUENCE ON WOMEN IN THE COUNTRY AND I'M JUST A WOMAN IN NC WHO HAS A WONDERFUL HUSBAND, MOM AND 2 TEENAGERS WHO KEPT ME GOING WHEN MY FAITH GOT WEAK.

SPREAD THE WORD TO WOMEN GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AND GET CHECKED OUT. EVEN IF YOUR BLOOD WORK SHOWS FINE AND YOUR INSTINCT AND BODY TELLS YOU SOMETHINGS GOING ON INSIST!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    SINCERELY,
    DONNA JOYCE

December 5, 2010 at 2:44 am
  47. Joe D'Antonio

Zahra is so beautiful I wish she was my baby girl

she is so special living with cancer and had her leg imputed

and still a happy little girl from what we see on tv

Her home where she was treaded like a dog we need

to pass a law that if you kill your kids or a stranger

kills your child they will be caught just like all the others that

killed there children and put to death the same way they killed

the kids going to jail is not good enough they should die

the same way they killed the kids we really need to pass a law

to protect the children maybe Zahra and caley Anthoney and

a lot of other kids would be a live to day we should have tv commercial

and all school to get all the students in the auditorium and talk about

safety at school and at home and not to be scared to talk school should be a

safe place for children to there teachers with out feeling scared and that they can

help them if your scared going home and its ok to talk and get help

from school and school is where you are safe no matter what it may be

and each student should be talk to on a one on one even if it takes month

we need to protect them from harm Zahra could of had a chance if only

she had some one at school to talk to school is a safe place to tallk with teachers

cause teachers love there job and love all the kids they teach lets open some doors

and start communicating with kids that can't protect them self there are many

ways to find out what life is like at home it would be a great lesson to teach at school

they can draw picture on what are the first thing they do at home a picture can read

a thousand words this should be a lesson to teach all the kids I hope this sound

good I just want to save the kids just like every one thanks for reading my text

if you would like to e-mail me to talk about any thing I have to say please contact me at

Xicilian@hotmail.com God Bless

December 5, 2010 at 10:53 pm
  48. Lorrie Y

First of all get well Nancy....hope to see you on TV soon.
    Secondly, this is yet another devastating blow to the family who had hoped for a small glimmer of hope in finding Natalee or even a tiny portion of Natalee's remains.
    Not knowing is cruelest fate of all, hope is always there only to be beaten down again & again by Joran's lies & inaccurate information.

Nancy, it would be best if you did NOT insist that "this is definately Natalee's jawbone" because "it was in the area last know to be where Joran took Natalee". Yes, it was a possibility but to insist that is was Natalee's on speculation was indeed cruel.

Joran laughed when he heard a piece of jawbone was found, he knew it was NOT Natalee's because he knows where she is. Joran will never tell anyone anything as he'd be placing a noose around his own neck.

Beth Holloway Twitty can beg, plead, pay him off but Joran will continue to lie or keep silent. She will receive no answers from Joran in his lifetime or hers. Joran's own mother wants nothing to do with him, he buys friends with the money he still has in the "till" probably some of the money Beth Holloway Twitty herself sent him.

Our prayers are with Natalee Holloway parents & family.

December 6, 2010 at 1:58 pm
  49. Larry and April

Nancy my wife and I are huge fans of your show and we watch every night. We wonder if it is possible for your program to come to canada, British Columbia in particular. There have been a series of missing women along our local highway that has now been dubbed "The Highway of Tears." Dozens of women have been reported missing and presumed dead on this stretch of road. A few have been found and the authorities have no clue as to what could have happened to them or who could be responsible. There is a task force supposedly put on the cases but to my understanding they don't have much to go on and we need your help, the only kind only Nancy Grace could give. I have tried calling your show but I guess it's hard to do from Canada so I thought this would be a way get the word out to you. There is media coverage on the incidences so it wouldn't be too hard to do a little research if you would like to check it out. Thank you so much for everything and I hope you have a quick recovery from your surgery. It was a great relief to hear that everything was okay with you. Love from Canada, Larry and April

December 6, 2010 at 9:20 pm
  50. Maureen

Nancy...

God bless you! Love your show...So happy for you that your surgery turned out well. You are such a wonderful Mother!!! (Where are they these days????)
    So many sad stories and after reading some of the comments, it is scary to see how much our world has changed. Tonight your show was extremely difficult for me.It was so disturbing to hear of the 12 year old girl missing and her mother found dead. WHAT is going on with these mothers that allow men to move into there homes when they have young daughters? I was a single mother of three daughters for 15 years. When I did have a man over for dinner and I could see that he was ready to make a comment to my kids for acting up, I told him to LEAVE!! My children (now grown) are so precious to me. I can't imagine putting a man before my children and turning my back on what is really going on. (Come on, touching and "stroking" her daughters hair!!!!) That would of been the end to him!!!
    It is so difficult raising young children when you are the biological parent. What are these girls thinking when they start a relationship with these guys? And then they move them in??? And, where is the mother of the other two children that are missing and presumed dead? ......I don't know Nancy, did this stuff go on years ago and we didn't hear about it? Too much information now?
    Who brought up these people???? Like the saying goes, "You are a product of your enviroment" Enough said! Tonight I will say a prayer Brittany will be found alive and safe...

December 6, 2010 at 10:15 pm
  51. Minister James W, Morris Sr

I'm praying 4 her And her family in the time of this "SEASON "
    This Is Minister James W, Morris Sr From Nashville TN.

December 7, 2010 at 12:54 am
  52. Jaszmine J

this is just crazy!!!! its been 5 years since natalees disappearance and yet aruba officials have nothing to hold van der sloot with????? no kidnapping, false accusation, lieing to federal agents is actually against the law, no conspiracy to murder, NOTHING??????? joran knows something, and maybe he has a conection with Aruba investigators, you know money talks! come on, think about it, how many case across the world have been closed or unsolved due to finacial conpromising with investigator officials????? MANY!!!! anything is possible, i just pray to God that these people are doing everything they can to help solve this murder, my heart goes out to the Holloway family!!! Saddens me to know that you guys do not have peace of mind yet!!! love you guys, and we are all still praying!!

December 7, 2010 at 11:23 am
  53. Susan

This is so sad. I pray for this family to get closure & soon . My daughter was mudered but at least we knew where her body was.
    We had to find her b/c of the crummy P.D. in this 1 horse town.
    I cannot imagine what she's going thru & Natalie's father as well. God bless you all!

December 7, 2010 at 4:22 pm
  54. sassy

I don't think the Aruban officials would tell us the truth if it indeed was Natalie's jawbone.

December 7, 2010 at 5:48 pm
  55. Anita Fairweather

Is aruban officeials even testing the DNA of the newly found jaw bone? If so, does it belong to someone eles her in america? Or, another country? Why wasn't the United States allowd to do the DNA testing with all of the equipment we have here? Do you, Nancy, think that the Halloway family will be able to rest?

December 9, 2010 at 8:29 pm
  56. Shelley Fattah

I love Nancy Graces show and am thankful her for voice on behalf of those who cannot speak for themselves and their greif stricken families. I am wondering if it is possible to narrow down the possibilities of Natalee Halloways whereabouts through a lie detector test on this "ANIMAL" named Joran? This family has been crushed time and time again and deserve to put their daughter in her final and respectful resting place. Is this a possibility or legal?

December 18, 2010 at 4:41 pm
  57. punnylady1

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the Aruban/Dutch government is capable of telling the truth on any level. The bone may very well be of Natalie Holloway and they want to avoid additional embarassment and a renewed media frenzy that will put them once again right back into the spotlight in a negative way. They don't want the case reopened because they realize there is a major cover up and corruption that probably goes all the way to the top of the Dutch government. I don't have anything against the Dutch government. I knew a guy studying here who is from Aruba's capitol city, Everaldo Croes and he was a very respectful young man with good character and morals. Not all of them are bad just the ones who could have made a real difference in the way this was handled. God forbid that this happens to one of their female citizens visiting the United States for a vacation to visit friends or to study. No one deserves to experience what happened to Natalie and should have to know the pain and suffering the Holloway family is enduring and severe loss to her friends because this will never ever go away permanently. I don't think they would have been nonchalant and casual about the situation. The Dutch government lacks empathy on all levels and act as though they live under a rock. Surely they are aware of modern crime solving techniques, processing of possible crime scenes, criminal and forensic investigations with chain of command procedures. Because of the nature of the incidents as they occurred and information Beth Holloway was able to find out. which I might add should have come from the Aruban authorities, there should have been launched a full investigation into the situation not the hap-hazard approach that was used. If this would have happened to an Aruban/Dutch female in the United States they and the parents would have been all over us declaring or threatening to declare a International Incident if we had failed to act quickly to apprehend those responsible and demanding that we get to the bottom of what happened and get justice. How can they in their right minds expect that the Holloway family and the U.S. people should feel any different. What is this, "Do as I say but not as I do?"

December 26, 2010 at 2:14 am
  58. punnylady1

Sorry Nancy but I posted that in the very early morning hours 12/26/2010, Just wanted to add this as a P.S. Thank you for all you do and for being the voice of so many that cannot speak for themselves. For all the suffering you endured, you have turned it around and done so much good for so many. I truly believe God has richly blessed and rewarded/entrusted you with the twins. Your hubby is truly blessed to have you in his corner. Hope this gets in back to back to my first post. Thanks again and have a Happy New Year!

December 26, 2010 at 2:28 am
  59. punnylady1

It is not the intent of the Holloway family, State of Alabama, or the United States to destroy tourism in Aruba or to inflict suffering upon the Aruban/Dutch people. They just want to know the truth for better or for worse as would be the case with anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation and expect that it be done without prejudice and bias. The way in which the Aruban/Dutch government has so severely botched this investigation from day 1, they have destroyed their own tourism and have placed a stain upon their credibility and ability to look out for the safety and well-being of tourists coming from any country. Unless they do not like United States tourists for some reason. It makes you wonder exactly what is their motivation for being so uncooperative, insolent, and almost nasty/hostile toward the Holloways, United States media, and U.S. officials. The Aruban/Dutch government better get it's act together quick and wake up and smell the coffee in view of what has happened to Stephany Flores in Peru and what has been revealed about how Joran has been spending his time and other somewhat criminal activities for which he has become involved in the past 2 years. Was it really worth it for the Aruban/Dutch government to give VanDerSloot so much immunity and protection from prosecution just because of his late father's professional status in Aruba? Nancy I will never understand this entire situation. If the Aruban/Dutch government done what should have been done in the very beginning this entire situation would have dropped off the radar screen long ago but it's like a bad meal it keeps on coming back up.

December 26, 2010 at 2:55 am